Katie Price #60 now her horse is dead, she’ll nick it’s teeth to wear instead!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A few more pictures of her photoshoot the other day. Bruises 🤷🏻‍♀️ feet must be ok too, to pose like that 👍 Are you bullshitting again Katie 🤔🤣
Why is she standing like a bleeping stork? Weird or wired...

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Looks like one of those horrible 1970s safari jackets, I saw an episode of 'The Good life' yesterday and Margo was wearing one.
It's half a trench coat - JYY couldn't afford the fabric for the rest of it...

Afternoon all, just in from work, still half hanging 🤮🤮 Going to have a quick catch up but before i do...
@DC16 regarding your latest post did you not spot this 😲😲😲😲😲
Holy 💩balls on fire wtaf,the 💍 ring has re appeared
Qu'elle surprise? What, what!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Afternoon all, just in from work, still half hanging 🤮🤮 Going to have a quick catch up but before i do...
haha, no missed that, DOH!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
She must be absolutely loving playing games with the information on what happened.

• Angry
  • Haha
Ahhhh but when were the shots taken? I’m amazed it’s only taken 2 weeks to Photoshop the tit out of these….if they were done BEFORE the bullshit…

Reactions: 19
Ahhhh but when were the shots taken? I’m amazed it’s only taken 2 weeks to Photoshop the tit out of these….if they were done BEFORE the bullshit…
last week!!
@DC16 Was it thursday or friday?
And the same peachy nail polish that she had in Carls Bentley going to the MM in the pics in the black fluffy jacket

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 19
last week!!
@DC16 Was it thursday or friday?
And she's even got the same peachy nail polish on that she had in Carls Bentley going to the MM (the pics in the black jacket)
Was just going to say that, same nails in the photos with black coat. She also has her eyes closed in each photo and her hair or collar in the way of her 'traumatic facial injuries' on the left handside :rolleyes:

• Angry
  • Haha
She will say these pics were taken ages ago...after all she us a compulsive liar

• Angry
Reactions: 20
Bet the duck,she is holed up with the bleep somewhere! She bleeping knows if it gets out she is fucked.!Do you think?

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.