Katie Price #6 Katie and the worn out sympathy card.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And the Bullshit continues from

Sadly there isn't a news article to kick off this thread.

The only question is that is she really in rehab or is she telling more porkies?

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
I said from the get go that she will hit the skids drugs wise. Addicts need careful supervision re using pain relief drugs and pricey doen't accept supervision. She'll have been shovelling the meds down her throat like a mad thing, which is why she has been so chirpy and posting her shite stories. She's been high as a kite the whole time. I suspect the hospital or her doctor have queried her excessive use and reined it in so she's thrown a wobbly and fell back on the Priory scam.
As for the school supplies, gimme a break! Pete and emily have likely sorted that out, same as they've been doing for the past two years. And the list is perfectly normal. It just proves she's never had to worry about that before because the Andre's sorted it.
The witch is undoing any good work the new school has done. All that "I don't want my kids to be clones" bollox. No dearie, you want them to be self absorbed little freaks like yourself willing to do anything to grab a headline. She's grooming Princess to follow in hher footsteps and it will end in tears.

• Angry
Reactions: 40
And the Bullshit continues from

Sadly there isn't a news article to kick off this thread.

The only question is that is she really in rehab or is she telling more porkies?
You need to ask admin to close the other thread bubba.

Reactions: 2
It's the headlines that say she is in the priory!!!

To be fair here in the latest video she doesn't say that she is in the priory. What she says is that she has had to speak to a doctor about it all, so is back to the priory doctors. In no way does she claim to be an in patient or such like. I'm just being honest here, as I totally believe she is a train wreck!!! And can't stomach her.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
This is what happens when people like KP lie or exaggerate constantly for attention and the general public who has more brain cells than her followers start seeing the dots don’t match up. We still don’t know the REAL truth. For someone who shows and tells EVERYTHING she has strangely been conservative about this incident and milking it to no end, all because she has a camera crew following her around. Even she cannot keep her story straight! Her behaviour especially how she keeps ignoring medical advice and ever changing casts, makes one wonder about the authenticity of it all. What her pain levels should be does not match how she can cross her legs, paint her toenails, weight bear, keep her feet down. She only has herself to blame for people not believing her. Now she is writing a memoir of her injury. Oh, and she could have died according to her!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She talks that much rubbish she can't even remember the story she told in the first place...still don't fully believe her injuries are what she says they are

Reactions: 16
This is what I think !

She clearly definitely has sustained significant injuries to her feet/heels and has had major surgery which I totally believe. And it will be a long long time before she is walking, and probably never the same again! Much of this long process will be her own doing as she isn't particularly fit or healthy (so it seems ) and she wont listen to expert advice on how she must rest during the healing post op. She will want to carry on trying to be ' The Pricey' showing off , being papped out and about, hairdressers, nails flogging crap on instagram to keep her income flowing etc etc... it's all so tragic now !!!

And what I think about the actual accident as she has been very cagey about it, is that I strongly suspect she was in an area she shouldn't have been or quite arrogantly ignored any beware signs, as it seems the wall had a big drop the other side ( this i believe due to the serious damage to her feet) it is possible knowing her and her admitting being intoxicated that she was making a spectacle of herself in front of her camera crew hoping they would catch her for tv purposes having a laugh and the look at me front she puts on!!! Hence that's why I think the surgery didn't go ahead in Turkey as I doubt she was covered by insurance if she was in a no go area or such like circumstances. There may even be an on going investigation into her behaviour and disregard of laws/ rules over there. Also the reason we have seen no footage of the accident !!

The woman has nowhere to go from here, very sad to be honest, but it is all self inflicted, the sooner she starts taking responsibility for her actions the quicker she can move forward. Unfortunately this is very unlikely to happen. It's all downhill here on I'm afraid.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
This is what I think !

She clearly definitely has sustained significant injuries to her feet/heels and has had major surgery which I totally believe. And it will be a long long time before she is walking, and probably never the same again! Much of this long process will be her own doing as she isn't particularly fit or healthy (so it seems ) and she wont listen to expert advice on how she must rest during the healing post op. She will want to carry on trying to be ' The Pricey' showing off , being papped out and about, hairdressers, nails flogging crap on instagram to keep her income flowing etc etc... it's all so tragic now !!!

And what I think about the actual accident as she has been very cagey about it, is that I strongly suspect she was in an area she shouldn't have been or quite arrogantly ignored any beware signs, as it seems the wall had a big drop the other side ( this i believe due to the serious damage to her feet) it is possible knowing her and her admitting being intoxicated that she was making a spectacle of herself in front of her camera crew hoping they would catch her for tv purposes having a laugh and the look at me front she puts on!!! Hence that's why I think the surgery didn't go ahead in Turkey as I doubt she was covered by insurance if she was in a no go area or such like circumstances. There may even be an on going investigation into her behaviour and disregard of laws/ rules over there. Also the reason we have seen no footage of the accident !!

The woman has nowhere to go from here, very sad to be honest, but it is all self inflicted, the sooner she starts taking responsibility for her actions the quicker she can move forward. Unfortunately this is very unlikely to happen. It's all downhill here on I'm afraid.
Is there not anybody on here or has a friend who has been to this water park who can find and photograph the said wall ?

Reactions: 6
I said from the get go that she will hit the skids drugs wise. Addicts need careful supervision re using pain relief drugs and pricey doen't accept supervision. She'll have been shovelling the meds down her throat like a mad thing, which is why she has been so chirpy and posting her shite stories. She's been high as a kite the whole time. I suspect the hospital or her doctor have queried her excessive use and reined it in so she's thrown a wobbly and fell back on the Priory scam.
As for the school supplies, gimme a break! Pete and emily have likely sorted that out, same as they've been doing for the past two years. And the list is perfectly normal. It just proves she's never had to worry about that before because the Andre's sorted it.
The witch is undoing any good work the new school has done. All that "I don't want my kids to be clones" bollox. No dearie, you want them to be self absorbed little freaks like yourself willing to do anything to grab a headline. She's grooming Princess to follow in hher footsteps and it will end in tears.
I really hope Princess doesn't end up like Katie, she's a pretty girl and I really hope she doesn't end up mangling her face and body like Katie does. Hopefully with a doctor in the family she will be given all the guidance she needs to make the right choices. As for Katie, I expect you're right re the pain medication - Katie has no self-control and I can quite imagine her shovelling the "Smarties" down her throat like no tomorrow. As for school stationery, what a complete twit!! Surely she knows parents provide their children with their school kit - would she expect the school to provide sports kit?? Dumb witch.

Katie is alleged to be in rehab so how can she return to social media?

Saturday vibes with your piano-mouth loser more like. 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Hey Carl, play us a tune on your gnashers!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
It's the headlines that say she is in the priory!!!

To be fair here in the latest video she doesn't say that she is in the priory. What she says is that she has had to speak to a doctor about it all, so is back to the priory doctors. In no way does she claim to be an in patient or such like. I'm just being honest here, as I totally believe she is a train wreck!!! And can't stomach her.
I agree actually. Last time she alleged she was in the priory she was banging on about still seeing her "Priory doctor" as an out patient when she got home. So maybe she has contacted that doctor/psychologist/behavioural therapist. Which would actually be a good idea. But this is pricey so without a doubt she's doing smoke and mirrors and over dramatising things knowing the gutter press will make up whatever headline grabs attention.
She can shut the duck up with claiming she's disabled. She is not disabled. She is temporarily incapacitated and there is a huge difference.Silly bleep.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.