Katie Price #5 Sex, lies and not a leg to stand on!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
... and they actually have a special program to treat “Humiliation from Disabilities”
Becoming disable can be humiliating. It's something many people don't talk about because people take offence to it and react in a negative way.

Reactions: 5
Just to put 25 feet into perspective, a double decker bus is 14 feet high so that was some fall.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Becoming disable can be humiliating. It's something many people don't talk about because people take offence to it and react in a negative way.
Oh for sure, and people like KP don’t help. She would rather show herself shuffling on her knees along the floor than being pushed in a wheelchair because she’s got “too much pride” and being “embarrassed and humiliated” at being temporarily wheelchair bound. The way she behaves is just insulting.

Reactions: 7
Oh for sure, and people like KP don’t help. She would rather show herself being fully able to shuffling on her knees along the floor than being pushed in a wheelchair because she’s too “embarrassed and humiliated”
I can understand that though, I know a women who became disabled and it took her a year to leave her house because she felt humiliated and embarrassed about being pushed around. When you're in a wheelchair people often act like you are invisible or are dumb. It's a horrible world out there and these are real life feelings. Whether or not she's actually feeling them is a different matter. But again they are very real feelings people have and most people are ashamed to feel that way. I know I do when I feel ashamed of humiliated due to my disabilities.

Reactions: 3
Loving how she feels humiliated after and accident that many people have and has injuries, But does not feel humiliated at being bankrupt, a drug addict, being filmed saying how much she loves cocaine, telling the world her sex life details with Alex, having Dane bowers stick his toe up her foof, having the filthiest house in Britain, the disgusting surgery scars...... all of this she’s openly got out in the public domain. But yep you should be worried about how you look after an operation for a fall......this list could’ve gone on for pages of things I think she’s should feel humiliated by!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I can understand that though, I know a women who became disabled and it took her a year to leave her house because she felt humiliated and embarrassed about being pushed around. When you're in a wheelchair people often act like you are invisible or are dumb. It's a horrible world out there and these are real life feelings. Whether or not she's actually feeling them is a different matter. But again they are very real feelings people have and most people are ashamed to feel that way. I know I do when I feel ashamed of humiliated due to my disabilities.
Oh please don’t get me wrong - I’ve no doubt that other people experience that, I’ve seen it first hand myself what various disabilities can do for a person’s mental health. And can sympathise totally 💕

My priory program joke was aimed at Katie and was said in frustration of her continuing exaggerated lies about her condition, her constant paid newspaper articles exploiting her condition, her showing people that she doesn’t need a wheelchair and that she’s strong and independent because her boyfriend bought her knee pads.

I don’t doubt that her mental health could have been affected by what happened in some way, but it’s very hard to believe or sympathise for her particularly just because of the tit she does - not everyone is fortunate enough to have a live in hair and make up artist to make you feel beautiful everyday, or can afford to have three or four wheelchairs blinged up to the nines, or afford to have a chauffeur driving them around or get mental health treatment at the Priory. She’s living her life just as she did before because she refuses to “lay in bed like a sap”.

Like I said above - it just feels insulting.

Call me mean or whatever but, personally, I just don’t believe Katie’s sudden need to go to the Priory - it feels like everything else she’s pulled during this injury - just a stunt to sell to the papers. It’s sad to think like that I know but it’s what she does best.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
25ft fall?? No bleeping chance I'm sorry she's alright to still be yanking at her feet when out with Princess for pampering...

Reactions: 6
Don’t anyone feel bad for calling out her lies and pity party she wants! Chadwick Boseman died recentjy having suffered with cancer for many years, he continued to work hard, have intensive treatment without broadcasting it to the world, his job will have been long hours and demanding, he never let his illness get in the way of doing his job. He married his wife in secret...yes secret during this time. Now that’s someone who deserves empathy and sympathy and all the emotions. Not Katie!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
She moaning about having to buy pens and pencils for her kids, whilst she's getting her hair and nails done 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

And the list Princess gave her sounded similar to the list I had in the 1980s. That my single parent mum had to find the money for!!! This was before Poundland.

I truly can't understand why somebody didn't say to her, all mums have to buy that stuff for going back to school.

Feck sake!!! A new pencil case and stationery was one of the things I enjoyed about going back to school.

But to be honest, she doesn't sound like she ever has to get her kids ready for returning to school.

Reactions: 18
Looks like she's back in rehab which is why she's gone silent. Let's hope this time she gets the help and support she needs so she can be the mum that her children need.. I really hope this is her choice but I still think Pete has forced her to do rehab to continue to have contact with the children. If it's not her choice the chance of recover is incredibly low 😔 yes she isn't a nice person but no one deserves to struggle with addiction and mental illness.
May she rot in hell. The best solution for a lifetime of misery she's brought to the poor souls unfortunate enough to have ever met her.

Reactions: 5
That's very impressive if she managed to land on both feet after falling 25 foot. Get that witch in the British gymnastics team 🙄😡🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I just find it hilarious seeing her crawl around on her hands & knees on a salon floor because she's too 'humiliated' to use a wheelchair!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh please don’t get me wrong - I’ve no doubt that other people experience that, I’ve seen it first hand myself what various disabilities can do for a person’s mental health. And can sympathise totally 💕

My priory program joke was aimed at Katie and was said in frustration of her continuing exaggerated lies about her condition, her constant paid newspaper articles exploiting her condition, her showing people that she doesn’t need a wheelchair and that she’s strong and independent because her boyfriend bought her knee pads.

I don’t doubt that her mental health could have been affected by what happened in some way, but it’s very hard to believe or sympathise for her particularly just because of the tit she does - not everyone is fortunate enough to have a live in hair and make up artist to make you feel beautiful everyday, or can afford to have three or four wheelchairs blinged up to the nines, or afford to have a chauffeur driving them around or get mental health treatment at the Priory. She’s living her life just as she did before because she refuses to “lay in bed like a sap”.

Like I said above - it just feels insulting.

Call me mean or whatever but, personally, I just don’t believe Katie’s sudden need to go to the Priory - it feels like everything else she’s pulled during this injury - just a stunt to sell to the papers. It’s sad to think like that I know but it’s what she does best.
I get where you're coming from. Personally I believe she's being forced into rehab, most likely by Pete/family courts for addiction. I think this it's about anxiety, self esteem and trauma from her injury is just a cover.. I think he accident in Turkey was probably the last straw, especially as she admitted she was under the influence of supposedly alcohol. I called it last week saying that the big story would be her being back in rehab 😅

• Heart
I just find it hilarious seeing her crawl around on her hands & knees on a salon floor because she's too 'humiliated' to use a wheelchair!
Her feet must be at an angle, or dragging on the floor, no way they'll heal while she's doing idiotic things like crawl.
I hope she really is in rehab, I do wonder if any help or advice will stick, I think her personality was set a long time ago.

Reactions: 2
But she’s temporarily disabled. She should think of other people going through far worse and realise her words cause offence. People with disabilities have fought hard to be seen as ‘relevant’. She has absolutely no idea what kind of damage is done by her words, irrespective of how she feels.

Using a wheelchair is the dignified approach.

• Heart
Her feet must be at an angle, or dragging on the floor, no way they'll heal while she's doing idiotic things like crawl.
I hope she really is in rehab, I do wonder if any help or advice will stick, I think her personality was set a long time ago.
Yeah I don't see how that could be any way comfortable given her 'injuries'. Surely it would be too painful?
I doubt very much any advice would be helpful to her. She will never change.

Reactions: 4
Yeah I don't see how that could be any way comfortable given her 'injuries'. Surely it would be too painful?
I doubt very much any advice would be helpful to her. She will never change.
You are correct. If you listen to her after her operation she says her feet has become worse.
Having a family member with similar injuries their injuries became worse because they didn't look after if properly, weightbearing too early, smoking ect. So honestly her saying it was worst than they thought and makes complete sense to me. I'm still convinced she is so coked up that she just can't feel the pain so the banging, the weightbearing, the crossing legs. It's nothing because she can't feel it.

• Heart
Reactions: 10

Part 6 started by myself.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.