Katie Price #6 Katie and the worn out sympathy card.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Katie Price is a truely damaged woman,most probably from her early,very public, sexualisation. I know women through work who themselves were victims of Child Sexual Exploitation who,instead of protecting their own daughters,end up putting them in almost identical situations. Katie’s mum didn’t protect her when she was a teenager,so Katie has no idea how to protect Princess and Bunny...
So true!! Its scary how she exploits them.. What goes around comes around springs to mind.

* shudder *

Reactions: 5
What Pricey Lifestyle? Don’t clean your house until it is so mucky its unliveable, and then just abandon it? Or maybe she means how not to pay your bills; how to go on endless holidays; go bankrupt but spend like there is no tomorrow; how to become a singer without being able to hold a key; how to blag freebies. Hmmm.....feel free to add. Seems like she has a lot going for her lifestyle...
Teach your kids to tit on the lawn? 😂 :poop:🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 10
🦷🦷🦷🦷

What is amazing though us how she manages to make really expensive clothes look so trashy. I mean the shoes she wore before her accident (🎻🎻🎻) alone were too cheap looking for most street corner hookers!
I live near Swanley market and all her trackies are there for 25 quid!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So, apparently KP has sucked Princess into her baby drama by letting her ‘find’ an opened ovulation test which Princess (fake gasp) 😯 thought was a pregnancy test! 😤

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
The pricey lifestyle reveal.... And her and Caaaaaaaol are selling.... HERBALIFE 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
So, apparently KP has sucked Princess into her baby drama by letting her ‘find’ an opened ovulation test which Princess (fake gasp) 😯 thought was a pregnancy test! 😤
Urgggg, so poor Princess finds a stick she's pissed over and now has the trauma of her mother banging her latest boytoy. I hope Princess washed her hands.

Reactions: 4
This thread is due to close soon, we only have one suggestion for the next thread

Katie Price #7 New Matching Tatts Perfect for a couple of Pratts

Any other suggestions?

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.