Katie Price #6 Katie and the worn out sympathy card.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Iā€™ve now seen a pic of her alleged butchered foot with stitches looking like it was done by a coroner following an autopsy! Canā€™t believe a reputed surgeon will be so bad at stitching!šŸ™ˆ
Pmsl my partner had surgery and it looked like thay but it didn't heal like that, its stitched underneath too the big black staples are only holding it together for a short period to help the inside stitching stay together. As horrific as it looks it makes for a very clean and neat scar.

Reactions: 11
How do you know there no record of the accident or ambulance being called - have you emailed land of legends and asked them?

Reactions: 4
How do you know there no record of the accident or ambulance being called - have you emailed land of legends and asked them?
I think you might have to tweet this Iā€™ve no idea about twittering but the comment wasnā€™t generated here and by the way itā€™s now land of bellends šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ sorry canā€™t help myself

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Just watched her you tube most recent one with princess. So sad thatā€™s sheā€™s cloning that child to be Just like her, she even says ā€˜does your dad say your just like me??ā€™ And the grant about school equipment is uncomfortable- , the poor kids looks awkward- Ranting about the being in individuals- itā€™s bloody pens and pencils not identical hair styles šŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The press would have reached out to them immediately, and the fact that none of the UK press has reported a comment or said that they reached out for a comment from the park may indicate that Prwicy Wicey is telling a fibby wibby about where this happened....

...after all sheā€™s said that she jumped over a ā€œsmall wallā€ for a ā€œshort cut homeā€, and now sheā€™s admitted that she was drunk when it happened...

I doubt it was at the water park, most theme parks have designated exits for starters, and is it likely that she was intoxicated on a family day out with her kids? I mean thatā€™s quite likely but still... šŸ˜œ

Reactions: 14
Just watched her you tube most recent one with princess. So sad thatā€™s sheā€™s cloning that child to be Just like her, she even says ā€˜does your dad say your just like me??ā€™ And the grant about school equipment is uncomfortable- , the poor kids looks awkward- Ranting about the being in individuals- itā€™s bloody pens and pencils not identical hair styles šŸ™„
To be fair I havenā€™t seen this you tube video but you can tell she thinks her mum is fabulous but as Princess herself has said she doesnā€™t parent her kids just letā€™s them do whatever they want. Unfortunately the child believes all the hype Katieā€™s die hard fans spout about how beautiful she is and what a good mother she is and anyone who doesnā€™t think that are just jealous of her, sad but I do think the poor kid is beyond help even with Emily as stepmum she is going to turn out the narcissistic nasty piece of work Katie is I mean sheā€™s already got a you tube channel and Instagram and seems to love the attention šŸ˜” feel sorry for her really

• Sad
Reactions: 17
To be fair I havenā€™t seen this you tube video but you can tell she thinks her mum is fabulous but as Princess herself has said she doesnā€™t parent her kids just letā€™s them do whatever they want. Unfortunately the child believes all the hype Katieā€™s die hard fans spout about how beautiful she is and what a good mother she is and anyone who doesnā€™t think that are just jealous of her, sad but I do think the poor kid is beyond help even with Emily as stepmum she is going to turn out the narcissistic nasty piece of work Katie is I mean sheā€™s already got a you tube channel and Instagram and seems to love the attention šŸ˜” feel sorry for her really
Itā€™s awful- she was saying how much sheā€™s like her, then sayingā€™ I love you so much, so so much... youā€™re just like me.... do you love me too??!ā€™ šŸ˜³

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
The press would have reached out to them immediately, and the fact that none of the UK press has reported a comment or said that they reached out for a comment from the park may indicate that Prwicy Wicey is telling a fibby wibby about where this happened....

...after all sheā€™s said that she jumped over a ā€œsmall wallā€ for a ā€œshort cut homeā€, and now sheā€™s admitted that she was drunk when it happened...

I doubt it was at the water park, most theme parks have designated exits for starters, and is it likely that she was intoxicated on a family day out with her kids? I mean thatā€™s quite likely but still... šŸ˜œ
The place is huge, a bit like Port Aventura in Salou so its possible i guess.

Its also riduclously expensive to stay at (not sure about day tickets) i think its probably cheaper to stay at the Atlantis in Dubai so i think if it had happened there their PR would straight on it with a statement

Reactions: 5
Pmsl my partner had surgery and it looked like thay but it didn't heal like that, its stitched underneath too the big black staples are only holding it together for a short period to help the inside stitching stay together. As horrific as it looks it makes for a very clean and neat scar.
Thatā€™s an important point. Surgical wounds always look horrific when new. I remember looking in horror at my c section incision with a mirror. There were ridges and raised areas and I figured it would always look pretty bad. It healed so well I can barely even find the scar šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 10
Anyone know when and if the lawsuit is going to be filed? After all, she has life changing injuries according to her. Asking for a friend...

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Another thing I've wondered is normally when you're out in a group of people you all seem to walk together, take short cuts together, so how come it was only her that jumped over the wall and not all of them?!

In todays insta stories her leg casts are off and she's wiggling her toes in her socks!

Then mentioning the trolls say Carl has creepy eyes!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.