Katie Price #6 Katie and the worn out sympathy card.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why the comments about having to buy some supplies. Probably hoping some supplier will send her a few highlighters

how embarrassing are her comments too about having to fork out for a few bits.Especially when it’s her husband footing the bill

I bet he wishes she gets evicted and fucks far off back to the Mucky mansion. But she won’t as Princess (who looks so like Kate’s mum) gets her some headlines. She’ll be pushing her mum into clubs soon

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Katie is alleged to be in rehab so how can she return to social media?

Why does CarlTheStallion look like he’s being held against his will? 🤔

Anyone see this comment?

D609A0AF-1E99-4BD2-AA33-362484807DEA.jpeg

I remember someone in last thread said she changed management - sounds dodgy but dunno how true this is...

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
The bit I can't get my head around is that she's even got access of any of her kids. I used to think Peter Andre seemed a decent dad, but to let those kids go to Turkey with her when her main interest is the surgery she's going to get? Senseless.

• Angry
Reactions: 17
Surely with her smashed feet she can’t travel anywhere at the moment? Unless it’s just her at the end of her mucky mansion sucking him off around her green pool. 🤢🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
You should read the Tweets!! I even added my own..

Reactions: 5
I’ve now seen a pic of her alleged butchered foot with stitches looking like it was done by a coroner following an autopsy! Can’t believe a reputed surgeon will be so bad at stitching!🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I was calling BS on her foot injury too...I’m shocked it’s so severe. She must have been taking a lot of drugs to end up jumping a wall and numbing the pain from the injury. She really acted like it was no big deal...going out etc. No doubt her surgeons ran blood tests and were able to see what was in her system and had a stern talking to her about continuing to abuse drugs and the implications it can have on her healing. I’m thinking the Priory was recommended by them so she could clean up. She seemed less twitchy and not as much yelling in her last video with Princess. I can’t say I feel even slightly bad for her though. Karma is a witch and it’s letting rip on the evil wench.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I’ve now seen a pic of her alleged butchered foot with stitches looking like it was done by a coroner following an autopsy! Can’t believe a reputed surgeon will be so bad at stitching!🙈
That made me think as well. It’s pretty bad stitching.

Reactions: 7
I showed the picture to my family member who has similar injuries and they said the exact same thing. They said it's definitely real but that surgeon needs to sort is stitching out and she's going to left with one hell of a scar because of how did it was. 😅
Anyone else think Katie was in priory but has discharged herself? Seems like she was long enough in there for a detox and then left..

Reactions: 2
Stitching through her skin would be like stitching through boot leather by the looks of her.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I don't actually believe that picture of her foot is real... It looks something out of a Halloween fancy dress party. I know that's wrong to say but all she has done is lie constantly. Like I've said before all this comes out the day her youngest kids go back to school. It's just like stick this fake scar on my foot then I won't get crap because I'm not there posting pictures of the kids on there first day of school, Harvey going bk to full time residence... Falling 24ft is like jumping off a 2 storey car park and no bruises etc or wrist breaks... It doesn't ring true at all. And if those pictures are actually true her surgeon is awful as the stitching is awful. Then think about the throbbing of the injury you wouldn't be doing anything the pain would be awful. More so when you lower down your foot. Priory my arse yet again. She makes the most of that excuse when she is caught out because of patient confidentiality!!!! Boy that cried wolf too much now. I hope not but I feel she will be dead in a year or two as she will feel like the only way she will get loved by the nation is by dying...

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Does anyone know what the place she had her “accident” Is called ? Is there a Turkish street view ?

Reactions: 1
It's called Land of Legends

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.