Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I thought the same thing, she did look quite good at one point, sans the garish outfits!
I’ve always had small tits... 10 years ago got cancer in one of them...got it sorted....would NEVER choose to have any kind of unnecessary surgery on my fried eggs (or anything else) after that. Threw up after I came round from the anaesthetic so really can’t understand her love of going under that time after time 🤢

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Ohh my days Jyy shite is going to Dubai hardly the luxury shopping they are used to over there 🤣🤣
Especially with Flakepwice and her dodgy partner
AND NEW IN IT SAYS (to go with the blue one i posted the other day) AND THE NEW FACE
Here we have modelling a 43 year old hag hahaha
💩 shoes under the table too 🤪🤣
That tracksuit is a fire hazard! Next time she's freebasing, she might go up in a puff of smoke. The synthetic hair extensions won't help matters.

• Haha

Binfest

Hello all,

Just a quick one to say this will be me signing off from tattle. I've enjoyed your company. Be kind to others and I wish you all health and happiness.

Take care ❤

• Heart
  • Wow

karma4klattie

VIP Member
She's made mugs of her friends too, they chimed in to support her and say she'd need therapy whereas this is probably all some skanky con for Scabby and Crawl to get attention and make money.

But you have to admit, the boy's done good, no sign of herpes.

Yet.

• Haha
  • Sick

MrsEms

VIP Member
And reported totally unacceptable. We don’t go at one another here
I don't know about that...DC16 has threatened to send me to the mighty hoopla to see Pricey sing! How could they, what have I done to deserve this...I ain't killed anyone😭😭🤪🤣

• Haha
  • Wow

Hereforagoodtime85

Chatty Member
I hope they have powerful auto tune! I wonder how many festival goers will ask for refunds? Will she appear in a wheelchair or on a mobility scooter? Standing won’t do her mashed feet any good!
I wonder if she’ll take requests? This is the perfect time for a rendition of All By Myself.

• Haha

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
Thankyou fluffyglitterbug again for starting another thread, you are so fine...🥰

Well done hereforagoodtime85, cracking good title!

I think we will have some news soon, she can't hide...
Ems I effin hope so,it’s pissing me off big time,how the fuck is the cunt getting away with it.😡

• Angry
After what Binfest said, could she really be playing the 'I had a psychotic episode card'? She could be claiming she accused Carl in some kind of paranoid state. I sincerely hope this isn't true. I know in conditions like bipolar people can have psychotic breaks and lose touch with reality in manic episodes. If she claimed that happened then maybe Carl would be off the hook and she gets to use it all for the hearing?

• Wow
nah it was still cw and KP fighting and she is so cocky she thinks leave it a week and things can slowly get back to normal between them,but she has miss judged it this time i hope this house of cards falls around them

• Heart

Urbanbunny

VIP Member
She won't get away with it. I have no idea what the other poster is trying to say ie it was all a set up to get out of being bankrupt.

People who are owed over £3m couldn't care less what someone does in their personal life.
For every one of these potential 'set ups' there are fifty examples of her living a lifestyle she can't afford.
Can you imagine a world where you get into debt, owe loads of money then say you can't pay because you have MH issues whilst making money?
Everyone would use that card which would make a total joke out of the system.

That is pure fantasy.

The law is the law and the facts of the case are she hasn't paid what she agreed to pay.
I think you’re one of my favourite posters!

• Heart

MrsEms

VIP Member
first the horse a been unwell for weeks (yet Katie as not released this to the press before today they release every thing so why not this then horse may die now horse as died dont believe a word of it
I wouldn't put it past the evil cow to have had the poor horse euthanized today as an excuse to get out of this gig and garner sympathy from it. I'm not into conspiracy theories but she is so desperate right now, I think she is capable of stooping so low.

• Angry
Reactions: 24

karma4klattie

VIP Member
Only a few short weeks ago, KP was encouraging Harvey to give the police the finger, now ironically she needs them again.,.,
Only a few short weeks ago she was trying to get some police sacked for making rubbish jokes about H. Now, having turned on them, she wants their help.

• Wow

Hampshire Hog

VIP Member
Evening all my god you lot work fast I can’t keep up. I’m away for a few days so can only catch up sporadically. I can’t believe all this shite with the Sk(W)anky what a pair of dickheads. I’m almost losing the will to live with this pair. Well Binfest has commented about the info that was going to be printed is compromised now I wonder what @Cloud Chaser thinks. I’m fed up with waiting for those 2 to fall flat on their 2faces 😡😡🤬🤬

karma4klattie

VIP Member
Just pop into a funeral directors and ask you fucking pleb! She could also ask how long it takes for the body to actually just leave a skeleton - that might shock her.
" breast implants do not completely melt inside the crematory or chamber in which the cremation takes place. Instead, they explode when heated, leaving behind a sticky residue. ". Jeesusss, she's going to be as revolting after death as she is before.

• Haha
  • Sick

Noelc

Chatty Member
A horse walks in to a bar.
(There's no actual punchline as such - it was just following KP)
A horse walks into a bar

" Hey" the bartender says

The horse neighs excitedly " How did you know you must have read my mind "

• Haha

Dawn Dayn

VIP Member
At this point I'd settle for knowing what was going on yesterday. My little grey cells are fried.

• Haha

Dawn Dayn

VIP Member
The papers and mags would put your granny naked on the cover if it made them money. After yesterday, it's clear she's either lied, or gone back to him, either way, it's not going well for her. This would be the ideal time for a big story on her, why would any media sit on this, in a few weeks nobody will care again.
I'm sceptical about posters who claim to be in the know, but don't drop a single bit of news, it's all jam tomorrow, never jam today.
I agree it's odd the pics didn't go to the Sun, does suggest she didn't know, for once. We all know what she's like, what are the chances of her keeping quiet today.

• Wow