Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

RJF

VIP Member
Yeah, the people on here saying “It’s only a matter of time before KP jumps on social media to make it all about her” were… the ones making Sarah Harding’s death all about KP.

I think a sense of balance and perspective is needed in this thread at times.

Reactions: 10

SewerGrapes

VIP Member
I wonder if this musical item will be going on her You Tube channel?

I know a few years ago singers were doing duets with dead stars ie Michael Jackson. Just think, she could do a duet with The King and oh to see all those middle aged Elvis impersonators!
Jail-House rock??

• Haha

mrbusiness

VIP Member
An engagement ring is classed as a gift. Carl isn’t entitled to it back under UK law, unless it was a family ring handed down. He can ask for it back, but in the eyes of the law, it’s Pwicey’s property. She gave the other rings back.. so I’m guessing this was more about Carl’s argument brought to her, maybe 👀
Unless she paid for it and he then stole it.

Flowerpotgirl

VIP Member
If Harvey is going to National Star then he will be there this weekend according to the term dates. Wonder if KP will miss this golden media opportunity?
“ I didnt want to take him out of his new school so I have come on me own”

liar liar

VIP Member
Do you think he may have been the nameless man who was driving her car when KB lied for her in court when the pink monstrosity was crashed? Her in the back allegedly covered in piss and vomit, no knickers on. Police found the car keys in her handbag.
You really think there was a nameless anybody? I think it was just to protect KP from even more humungous driving pooh but KB too that on the chin.

• Heart

BigBlue2018

VIP Member
And here is the cunt that is price, doing what she does best ... playing games, and taking the fucking piss ... if true about the horse. that saddens and angers me greatly ... and she knows what people think of her posting pics of this very young child, plastered in thick slap made to resemble a hooker, even writing that word, has made my blood chill ... ( fucking perverts out there, will be getting off on this pic!! ) ... because as a decent mother, I feel the rage every time this fucking twat pimps out her children this way, for her to get some twisted enjoyment, of good people everywhere " rightly " saying ... NO THIS IS WRONG and it should NOT be allowed ... calling her out on her shit .... she really is a sick, evil fuck!! ... this is all one big fucking game to her :mad::mad::mad::mad: ... yet another precious animal, will expire in her care 😢
I'll have either with a mango salsa ;)
Your right Rita. Bloody auto correct.

• Heart

Gullri

VIP Member
Sings out of tune every second.
It is like her singing voice could be ok if she was not totally tone deaf.
Like blowing in a trumpet 🎺 without knowing how to play it 😁. Katies walking to the music is so out of rhythm. 🥁 why is she holding the mic over her head like that, what a poser!
Rant over!

wimble womble

VIP Member
Im no miss marple but looking at those pictures of " mr rentacar" is it me or do some of those pictures show legoman sat on his own? and there are 2 people in that police car..and it does look a little like her? perhaps im wrong and most likely am..but check them out

• Wow

Teef4Two

Perhaps Katie's been to see her favourite psychic again...forgot her name. She told her that the horse was going to pass away...in the next ten years.
Katie was also reassured that she will marry a new man, his name begins with a letter from the alphabet and he will be younger than her...🤔
Wow, I'd love that kind of insight😁

Katie is in the crowd on some geezers back...naked😳
Proof right here😂
Was it Tracey?
Its been bugging me 🤣

• Haha

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
Wonder if 'Rick Live' (career dead by association with Skanky) will be putting in an appearance on his auto tune?
D'you suppose MoRon has got a ticket? He'll be the only person there at 3.15 because everyone else would have gone for a beer :)

Morning

Just looked at the Hoopla website and the line up has people I’ve never heard of, probably not my age range or music genre. Josh Harrison looks interesting…..

I think it was Clive saying about how Katie got this particular gig. Was this booked months in advance or only recently? What is Gok Wan doing, does he sing? Is this really a relaunch of her singing career or a one off designed to coincide with the recent publicity?

Anyway I don’t tend to book my loo trips but I am convinced I shall be otherwise detained on the big at 3.15 precisely.

Rita, are you related to Dolly, you sound very much like her.

Dolly, oh what fun throwing biscuits on the floor to see my cat stop them with his paw to eat. He’s right handed so he’s not a south paw.

Have a good day
Dolly and I are kindred spirits - we both despise the skank :)

• Haha
  • Heart

liar liar

VIP Member
We knew it was all bullshit as soon as she ran to the paper the next day.
She has serious issues and the drugs just make it worse.

People act like she's a Saint because she has a disabled son. When has she ever used her experience to help other people in the same situation unless money is involved?
She's only part of that charity to sell Harvey's clothing line.
It must be such a sad life being motivated by making as much money as you can by selling your soul.

Here's pixie to ease people's tension
View attachment 742840
Gorgeous pic - thank you! ❤

• Heart

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
In the Blue household I'm off to spatchcock my Poisson, marinade them in mango, lime and Scotch Bonnet chillis with a pineapple salsa and coconut rice for tea.
I fink U mean Poussin - thats a chicken - t'other is a fish. Delish both ways though :) xxx

Her confidence blows my mind 🤣
Jeez that was crap! Made even worse by the old pink shower curtain it was wearing though :)

Harrigan

VIP Member
So she’s not singing at the music festival then? What a shame. What will she talk about if it’s An Audience with Katie Price? The cost of lycra?

I was going to ask if Katie had appeared on the same episode as Nadia showed off her thong but obviously the singing was a while back. Weren’t the backing singers lovely?

• Haha