Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I think CW & KP ended a while ago

kept up appearances on socials waiting for the right time to hit headlines for a split

it was a nasty split

someone on his side caught wind and had an altercation with her

That being a family member / friend/ associate etc because they didn’t like how events of the split happened?

• Wow
Reactions: 33

liar liar

VIP Member
Another new article in the daily mail now, Katie's suffering from flashbacks...

Errrr, yes love, so am I thanks to you and the milky bar kids dodgy pictures🤢
Oh so before that stupid word salad of sorry selfishness went out did she think about the people who were waiting at Kabul airport yesterday who watched their children, parents, friends and soldiers being dismembered and killed by suicide bombers? What sort of flashbacks are they going to experience? I fucking hate this woman.

• Sad
  • Heart

MrsEms

VIP Member
I think Pa is as relevant to be allowed to talk about on a Kp thread as her other victims, especially when half of the last Kp thread was a discussion about how one poster can’t do her gardening or get in and out of a bath because of health issues which is completely unrelated. But I’d happily start a thread for him if I knew how 😂
Bloody hell, you must hate my posts because half of them are unrelated.
You can block me if you like...but let me tell you all about my piles first😁 like a bunch of grapes they are😳

We're all kind of like a family on here and happy to chat and give advice on anything when kp goes quiet. I like it and so do many others.

• Heart
  • Haha

Anna666

VIP Member
Omg my ears!!!!! Afternoon all.
had the morning off with my OH. Had a lovely time. Unlike Katie I Do and always will put my kids first. So we don’t live together. Much better that way!!! Lol. After 25 years of DV and mental abuse I will Never live with a man again!!! Got a very very good one and he loves me for Me. I am very lucky.
Anyway can you all slow down as I’m 10 pages behind lol.
Same here, finally found a good one after many years of misery ... we do live together, have done for approx 9yrs now ... and he is the kindest, caring, understanding soul .... we hardly disagree, he prefers to talk things through, rather than using the fists, like the ex did, took a while to trust him because of the past, he's nothing like the monster I married ... he loves my kids, as I love his, and it works .... he really is a breath of fresh air, I often look at him, and say a silent thank you, to the big guy above, for allowing our paths to cross ... there can be a happy ending ☺

• Heart

justhavingamooch

If she was that traumatised she wouldn't be talking so much
This is what REALLY pissed me off. I have PTSD and during a flashback I shake so violently in terror I can’t physically walk, think, communicate, let alone engage in phone calls with the press, photoshoots, attempt to attend award ceremonies… you curl up into the foetal position and go to a very dark place for DAYS, even weeks sometimes and stay there broken and terrified. You do not function. At all. I wouldn’t wish it upon my worse enemy and here she is parading trauma like it’s her new party trick. Foul woman

• Heart
  • Angry

Sandyclaws

VIP Member
Exactly this. I seriously think she has a personality disorder and is on the ASD spectrum. Nothing exists outside her own wants and needs.
Please don't bring us autistics into her world.
Just because she is a shit show doesn't mean it's autism

• Heart
Reactions: 32

Harrigan

VIP Member
Oh my God, just turned over the tele, the film that’s on is The Scarlet Pimpernel! This is a sign! Please send your broken clocks and watches to me to fix. I need a lie down.
MrsEms!

• Haha
  • Wow

Hugo Boss

I have no sympathy for her whatsoever. Something happened that night and at the moment we don't know for sure exactly what went on. Whatever it was though she decided to run to the press with a woe is me story. I'm pretty sure whatever happened has been exaggerated or twisted in some way.
So she drip feeds bits and pieces of information to the press expecting an ocean of sympathy to flow her way. However, as it turns out, she has cried wolf once to often and no-one believes her. What does she do? She sidles sideways right off social media because she can't believe that her game is up and everyone is starting to see the truth. Bye Katie, you have had a good run 👋👋.

Last edited:

Crowbag

VIP Member
half of the last Kp thread was a discussion about how one poster can’t do her gardening or get in and out of a bath because of health issues which is completely unrelated
That's uncalled for and untrue - half the thread?
There are more polite ways of making your point.
I think this group is doing a brilliant job of balancing the kp insanity of the past few days (and being inundated with offensive, untrue and bonkers statements from many new folk) with more lighthearted, day to day chat.
In many other sites this would have imploded and been locked.

• Heart

Pinkgreywhite

VIP Member
I remember about 30 threads back when someone shared the link of them both singing A whole new world. I pressed play forgetting my phone was connected to my car and it started blasting out! I was parked outside of the high school at the time on the school run 😂 I felt a complete knob

That's uncalled for and untrue - half the thread?
There are more polite ways of making your point.
I think this group is doing a brilliant job of balancing the kp insanity of the past few days (and being inundated with offensive, untrue and bonkers statements from many new folk) with more lighthearted, day to day chat.
In many other sites this would have imploded and been locked.
I think that’s unfair too! New members have joined here and it really nice to see the friendly chat going on and people being made to feel welcome

• Heart
  • Haha
He's Pavarotti compared to priceys screeching. As a dad he's a million times better. You don't like him, fine, there's a thread on him that's pretty much dead because nobody cares. If the kids are dragged into this latest drama, he's relevant, otherwise he's like kieron and the rest.
I just don't agree that in some way he's as bad as Katie, and if someone posts that he is, I can disagree. You can scroll past my disagreeing.
I don’t think I’ll ever get over seeing her doing the Eurovision audition, pregnant in that pink rubber suit. I watched it at my mate’s who had a projector… it was 👌🏻👌🏻😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31
One thing I noticed on an episode of 'Katie and Peter' was that she insisted on renewing their vows. He was talking about love and trust and she matter of factly blurted out 'I don't trust you'. He seemed a bit shocked and said 'Well I trust you, why don't you trust me' and she said 'well your a mug' and she would never trust any man.
You could see the cogs starting to whir in his head and he made a kind of puzzled look to the camera. So she was getting him to stand up ( again) in front of an audience of family and on TV to declare how much he loved her ( he had to write his vows) but she also at the same time didn't trust him. That is typical narc behaviour to me, saying they will never trust you, even though they want you to jump through hoops and declare their love for you constantly. That is the time you should run a mile but they have already made you invested in the relationship with kids and you making big public gestures. I think she was the bigger narcissist from what I've seen. He may have traits but she seems to have a persisting personality disorder IMO.

Caw1982

VIP Member
Yeh I think Pete only stayed so long with her for the kids and the insane amount of money they were making as a couple. It's hard to believe it now but they were a really high profile couple and she had all sorts of products out there that were selling quite well and her books and their fly on the wall series were really popular.
But they argued so much, I remember one episode when they are having one of their numerous arguments and Pete brings up that she was arguing at 4am with him because he received a text message in the middle of the night and then he kicked off because she went horse riding with mske up on. It was really uncomfortable watching because it should have been a private argument, and you could tell Katie was really ground down by it. I'm not saying by any means she's a saint- no way is she. But I think they were both as bad as each other. Pete really did do well out of the relationship.

I do think her and Boyson could potentially get back together though, I can see him going back to her somehow. It's a shame she can't just be by herself but I don't think she will, she's too needy.
I actually thought Kris was good for her and quite a stabilising personality in her life. I liked he always seemed quite honest with her whether she liked it or not (not that she ever listened to what he said) but he was brilliant with Harvey and I don't think he was faking that at all. I just hope he doesn't get dragged back into the circus that is her life,but of course that's his choice.
I still say Kieran caused her the most damage of them all, there's something about kieran I just can't seem to warm too. Yes he's a great dad, but I think he caused alot of Katie's problems and I think she really loved him and was quite vulnerable with him. Do I believe the sex addiction story??!- hell no! But I do think it all went downhill for Katie when she met kieran.
I really think Katie brings the majority of things on herself and so she needs to be in proper rehabilitation for all her addictions and problems. Another relationship won't solve a damn thing,it will just cause more problems and more damage to both parties.
Agree, except to add, she didn't love Kireran. However..... to her it was a wake up call. Him a nobody, cheating on the famous Pwicey, it was a massive kick in the fanny to her. Her narcissistic self not thinking "I treated him like shit on my shoes' just saw it as a snub to her looks and sexuality. I'm a sex symbol, how dare you cheat. You've made me look a twat!!!

• Haha

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
People are assuming he hit her ..... when in all truth, It may have been she was high, drunk, going Psychotic, he may have tried to restrain her, but in her erratic state, she fell smashing her face on a table or something, and in her hysterical mind, she made up that he did, I cant image her sitting there quiet and meekly, during an argument ... because as we all know, this is what she does, she will use ANYTHING including DV to get attention .... I don't like him, never have ... however, he is a very big guy, looks strong ... if he had beaten her, he would have caused a lot of damage, not just some bruise on her cheek, which looked like it was days old, her injuries IF he had done it, would be more severe ( been there ) .... she has done what she always does .... the guy looks like ending the relationship, shes so fucking spiteful, and wants revenge ... it could have been a dealer, or someone else, who hit her, pushed her, or she may just have fallen over herself while they argued.... whats most likely happened arffaaa boy told her its over, which means in her pea brain, that set off hysteric mode ... we all saw how the silly cunt behaved at boysons house, she was out of control ..... finally, even though I dont like him, no one deserves to be labeled a woman beater, IF he indeed, didnt ... thats something serious, and IF not true ... will affect his life ... shes well known for destroying people, she has said many times, gloats ` thats what happens, when you cross me ` ... if a guy leaves her, she cant handle that .... Im thinking because she was in such a state, she didnt think this through properly, at the time ( drugs .. drink ) ... now sobered up, come down from the high, its dawned on her, that he can cause alot of trouble for her, because she was dumb enough, to let him know, about all her scams, avoiding having to pay her debts ... arffaa boy knows it all ... and when ready, he will talk ... in that sense, she has met her match ... he may have not laid a finger on her ... but because shes doing all this cryptic shit in the media, hes already been convicted in people's mind, as a woman beater, and thats exactly what she wanted ... to destroy him ( she has prior form for this ) ... he maybe completely innocent
I don't like the bloke either yet I get the feeling he's been shafted by the thing so he gets the Woman-Beater Tag that will follow him forever. She is that cruel and vindictive to line all this up in vengence - we all know it!!

MrsEms

VIP Member
Just watching Masterchef with my elderly mother who knows nothing about KP. She just asked me 'you know that Katie Price, is that a man?'
I've been to see the lady boys of Bangkok.
It was incredible, some were so feminine and beautiful that you would never have known they had transitioned. Although the whole evening was wild and funny ( I got dragged up on stage twice) it wasn't smutty. It was a proper showgirl event!
They well deserved so much love and applause from the crowds. A brilliant night!

Katie is too butch🤭

• Haha
  • Heart