Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MrsEms

VIP Member
Right.
Completely caught up.
Come on krusties, go for it.
(rolls sleeves up)
(adopts the brace position)
(typing finger poised)
I'd like to keep up but I've got to go to bed.

I've just laughed so hard I cried, deep breathing now...
My daughter wants 2 cats to add to our 2 very gentle dogs.
She has gone on and on for a long time about getting 1 cat. I knew she wanted a ginger cat and she wanted to call him wotsit...fine.
This second cat, the bald wrinkled type...she wants to call it nutsack🤣 she's on a wind-up tonight🤣

I don't know where she gets this bizarre shit from...😳

• Haha
Reactions: 36

Pom Bear

VIP Member
I'm catching up now 🥰
I'm glad the threads slowed down abit.
I'm on page 3 so I leave this here while I catch up 🥰 x

Little Sid has found one of Katie's wigs on the floor..the perfect place to do his business 😄.

Resizer_16174687822043.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

BicBiro

Katie Price #57 We don't care about the bish bash bosh, c'mon Katie where's your dosh?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

Anna666

VIP Member
Can I politely suggest that those who wish to discuss what an arse PA is start a PA thread to discuss it 🙂
Yep ... I'm just catching up, and notice we have more ` newbies ` doing the ol .... ` well her men have all treated her bad, that's why she behaves that way ` .... total bollocks!! ...... ALL the MANY men who have sailed her, and let's be honest, there was a very long line ... can't all have been bad, and she's the ` virgin mary ` the meek victim, that never does wrong ... she is the common denominator ... she ` is ` the problem ... but her brainwashed ` fans ` will never see this .... Its like listening to someone from a fucking cult with the crap they write 🤷‍♀️ :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: .... thank goodness for the ignore button

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34

plinky

VIP Member
KP and PA did not work because he had such a fragile ego and she had such an over inflated one. This caused major clashes which I can’t see happening as much with Emily as she is naturally laid back. KP likes to emasculate her men and PA could not handle it and would fly off the handle horribly. I do believe he has done some work on himself though with therapy, he’s had a lot of issues in the past with his body image, depression etc and agree it’s not an excuse to be a verbally abusive hysterical diva like he used to be. I don’t think he treated women nicely because he was so horribly insecure.

KP doesn’t treat people nicely because she is an entitled twat who thinks she’s better than everyone else. Her earning so much money in 90’s and 00’s made her obsessed by money and I believe quite controlling, when she got to Kieran she was seriously an unpleasant version of who she used to be, and she ground that man down with control and abuse and if he did cheat I think he did do it to hurt her because he felt really powerless against her and trapped, doing the one thing he felt he could to escape her/make her leave him. Just my theory.

KP doesn’t really know what love is, this is why she’s always disappointed by the reality of it! And spends her life making drama acting up for cameras to escape her own reality that she’s empty inside

• Heart

Crowbag

VIP Member
Carl just rang me, he's on page 4 of the book he's been asked to write.
It's called 'Carl. The Truth'.
He skipped page 3 because it brought back sad mammories apparently.
Page 1 is the title of the first chapter, 'My Story'
Page 2 is a photo of him as a child taken two weeks ago.

I've told him to get writing but he says he's having a struggle using red crayon on the laptop screen.

I'll update you all next time I hear from him.

• Haha

Mellow Yellow

VIP Member
I think Pa is as relevant to be allowed to talk about on a Kp thread as her other victims, especially when half of the last Kp thread was a discussion about how one poster can’t do her gardening or get in and out of a bath because of health issues which is completely unrelated. But I’d happily start a thread for him if I knew how 😂
This is uncalled for. The posters on this thread are very supportive to each other. If someone has a problem or needs advice its forthcoming.

• Heart

Maggiemaynot

VIP Member
Also, in her defence, Peter Andre was a nobody when they met, a washed up, out of shape former heart throb ( greasy six pack body with curtains in his MG days ) who was a z list celeb at best. He did use her fame to get back out there again. He was a d@ck then and still is now. ( albeit a good Dad in his defence ).
I totally agree. He did use her to get back out there. But then she did exactly the same thing to him. Don’t forget, her star was fading as well. Hence she was in I’m a celeb.
Very few go on there when their star is riding high.
It’s usually an attempt to get back into the limelight and they were unlucky enough to find each other on that show.
Because they were always going to be a car crash together.
I remember when they all came out of the jungle and they did that get together show in the hotel afterwards. When he first saw the way she was dressed and made up you could actually see how shocked and uncomfortable he was but he still went there.
It’s a shame it all became such a tangled mess especially when they had kids together but any sane person could see right from the start that it was going to end in disaster.
I did find it amusing however that John Lydon seemed to be the one who could see straight through it at the time.
Highly intelligent and insightful man that one.
I can’t sleep by the way. Hence why I’m on here droning on at this time of the morning 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Maggiemaynot

VIP Member
I’m not new to tattle but dip in and out to catch up on the pwicey train wreck after veering between feeling sorry for her and just gob smacked at her behaviour. To add, I no longer feel sorry for her at all and think she’s an absolute state.
In fact it was @MrsEms utter disgust at missing Tom Hardy in M&S that made me stick around.
It’s not my intention to make regulars uncomfortable.
Same here. I’m not new to tattle and in fact I used to post on this thread long ago although I was never what you might call a prolific poster. I stopped because I got so fed up of all her shit that she never seemed to get any comeuppance for.
But with the latest shenanigans I’ve been drawn back like a moth to a flame just so I can spout my tuppenceworth. And now that I’ve been here a couple of days I can’t get away! There are two dead flies on my windowsill that have been there since yesterday, my kitchen is a tip and there’s a load of ironing to be done.
I have a very unsympathetic family who seem to expect to be fed 🤷🏻‍♀️
Can’t they see I’m busy for God’s sake?
Anyway, certainly hope I’m not making anyone uncomfortable by being here 😳
You’re all safe with me, I promise.
And just to keep on topic I have turned into a lazy skank like Katie Price.
Oh woe is me. 🥲

• Haha
  • Heart

Maggiemaynot

VIP Member
Ahhhh he's trolling us
Who would want to be implicated in this farce???
This is the gormless twat who got himself into a whole load of shit by covering up the car accident for her. Then thought that by posting a picture of him with his hand on her stomach it would make us all believe she was pregnant with his baba.🤣🤣
He must think we’re all as stupid as he is.
That we’re all as green as he is cabbage looking.
Im not falling for the narrative that he’s essentially a decent man.
Decent men don’t get involved with the likes of her and try to con the public with a load of bullshit that’s actually an insult to our intelligence.
If he does get back with her then he deserves every bit of the personal hell that’s coming his way.

• Heart

liar liar

VIP Member
Late to the party as you are all talking so much I can’t keep up 😂

Embarrassed to say but I honestly felt bad for Katie at first. Turns out it is 100% another sympathy thing she can milk for fame and attention. Just a huge kick in the teeth to real DV victims like myself when you see celebrities using a serious situation to try boost their dead careers. Every single week it is something else so I should have known better to feel bad for such a witch.
She takes great pleasure in undermining everybody; jobless (which she actually is), homeless (she is), disabled (she isn't but pretends she is), infertile and now we have those who have suffered DA. There is nothing she hasn't suffered worse than those who actually live in these situations. How many times has she had cancer scares? She utterly disgusts me and I have not an ounce of sympathy for people who cry 'wolf' every 5 minutes.

• Heart

Fish189

VIP Member
You have made very good points. She has literally filmed herself farting by Carl's side, her camera man would have so much footage, mundane day in day out crap. It would build up a big picture.
I still can't understand her letting Carl wind up Harvey and find it funny, that's not working with her story now and how could it?🤔
Look for the tape when she was in magaluf at mactavish bar ,she’s pissed slagging Harvey off

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 33

DC16

VIP Member
Thanks @fluffyglitterbug for the new thread and @Pink Squirrel for another cracking title, in all fairness you did submit about 100 different titles, so had the best chance of winning!!!

If everyone could talk slower on this thread it would be most appreciated so we can all keep up! And please all remember personal hygiene is paramount, not like KP who won't even look at a shower for days on end.

• Haha
  • Heart

Allan64

Chatty Member
Did I read somewhere that she said she has damaged the titanium work in her foot!!!

How the fuck did she do that...by running around the corner to her sons house and standing on her feet on a cookery show! You are so full of shite price.

• Haha
  • Angry

Maggiemaynot

VIP Member
She is hiding in shame more than in fear etc. She knows she looks a fool now for all the soppy posts. It’s the same pattern every time. The first year is all honeymoon and he’s the one. The second year it slowly falls apart and than has a dramatic climax. How can she not see it when everyone else can? There is a tiny part of me that feels some pity for her. I mean at her age you like to be settled and happy whether that’s with someone or not. She really has nothing and it’s all her own doing. If she was to do something drastic like take her own life it would be horrible for her kids to go through that. Especially Harvey. I mean who has he really got without her however bad she is? He doesn’t know his real dad. He’s classed as an adult now. He would possibly end up in a home somewhere alone bless him.
I agree with much of what you say but I don’t think she’s hiding in shame. I don’t believe she can feel any shame. It’s certainly not anything she’s ever shown before. I think it is fear. Especially if what I’m reading between the lines here regarding the community Carl belongs to is true. Then she has every reason to be fearful.
Also the part that feels a bit of pity for her. I’m afraid I can’t find it in myself to pity her even a tiny bit. It’s an emotion she’s never shown towards anyone else so I find it hard to extend it to her.
All the times she’s threatened and bullied others and actually laughed about it, well, if she’s scared now I can’t care too much.
Am I a hard bitch? Not usually but in her case I’m going to make an exception.

• Heart