Katie Price #52 Kieran and Alex both fertile and proud, Mr Pricey is a Jaffa

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just putting it out there….would price be setting this up, to deflect from the up coming court case.
some people have been known to hurt themselves in order to make up stories. This way she can play the DV card… I just don’t trust anything that happens to her. 🤷‍♀️
I thought that straightaway.👀
It’s not our fault either,it’s because of the lies that have poured out of her gob that’s makes up sus.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
That has crossed my mind too, remember Crawl with the "Broken wrist" pic then next day cast/bandages nowhere to be seen :unsure:
He hit the wall apparently, nothing to do with a dumb bell and throwing her phone in the sea while on holiday in Portugal....

Reactions: 19
Everyone here knows he is a "wrong'un"... It was only a matter of time before something ugly happened.
I hope the children were not there, but with their Dad.
We all joke and such about Carl, but you can see he has a nasty side - I hate the way he is with Harvey - that in itself should have told her to keep well clear.
She's desperate - and would rather have a skank like this, than be alone. You take your choices and this one, was not a good one.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I wonder if it was the first time... She'll talk about this for the next ten years. No excuse for beating her up, but I bet the chaos of her life, the money stuff, all the kids, the dirty ways she has, she's wrecked his house, you can see he'd be stressed out and as he's not a nice calm person hit Her.
I hope Peter and Kieran say no visits while you're involved with Cole.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Well it is certainly a deflection story and all a set-up with a bottle of Absolut in full view on the table and washing hanging everywhere.
Look at the angle of Bunny. Look at her facial expression. She was told how to pose so that the Katie and Carl adventures, poster drew your eyes towards it.
Be very careful Katie! This latest storyline could cost you visitations with your children.
I think Bunny has been p'shopped onto the pic tbh.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
It is definitely him. If she had to be taken to hospital by ambulance and the police called, I would assume that it is a real incident and not a photo op outside the local hospital as it was with his "broken" hand which healed even quicker that her broken feet.

Reactions: 20
I see princes has gone live. I do wonder why Pete allows this to happen, they’ve been moaning she gets abuse and then this comes out about Katie…

• Angry
Reactions: 22
Mail was allowing comments when it first went up but now removed.

From the Mail just now

'A 32-year-old man was arrested a short time later on suspicion of assault. He remains in custody.'
Someone ballsed up at the Mail then. An article mentioning an arrest never never allows comments.

Reactions: 8
If the children were in the house at the time of the incident, then it will be reported to the local social services…..this is mandatory. Kieran needs to fetch them. Can you imagine THEIR trauma! Poor kids.

• Sad
Reactions: 28
Everyone here knows he is a "wrong'un"... It was only a matter of time before something ugly happened.
I hope the children were not there, but with their Dad.
We all joke and such about Carl, but you can see he has a nasty side - I hate the way he is with Harvey - that in itself should have told her to keep well clear.
She's desperate - and would rather have a skank like this, than be alone. You take your choices and this one, was not a good one.
But no-one has actually uncovered anything on him at all...

Reactions: 10
Just putting it out there….would price be setting this up, to deflect from the up coming court case.
some people have been known to hurt themselves in order to make up stories. This way she can play the DV card… I just don’t trust anything that happens to her. 🤷‍♀️
Exactly my thoughts too 😡

Reactions: 8
Tell me something.

How does Katie get attacked so many times, being sexually assaulted etc. Now this?

Now, everyone on this forum does not condone violence or want to hear of this kind of thing happening. And I hope I am seriously wrong, but is this part of the controlled/MH narrative, suddenly showing alcohol in pictures yesterday, to get maximum attention, (plus Kieran's baby reveal) but I wouldn't put anything past her.
Wow I wonder how much she's had to pay him to sully his name just to save her arse in Court?

Sorry no sympathy for the old hag regardless of DV or just a set-up, actually it couldn't happen to a nicer person effectively and she does know best of course :) Saint Amy will also be crowing "I told you so!"

Where was Blade to protect her....
Shut in H's shed I expect :(

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️ .... Lets see how this latest fable unfolds ... and who the man in custody is? ... the plot thickens:oops::oops::oops: ... and whoever it was ... I hope it hurt! ..... my only fear, is that this has been orchestrated, yet again, and sadly, Harvey will be implicated for her own gain, this way, she can offload him, once and for all, and guarantee his placement in residential ... Sorry, this is price we are talking about ... nothing is off limits
That harridan would push Mother Theresa over the edge. I don't condone domestic violence of any kids, but ..

• Angry
Reactions: 16
But no-one has actually uncovered anything on him at all...
He is like an empty paper bag. Theres nothing decent about him, no past, no character and just horrible, indeed he is ideal for the skank-bag and if this is true then she's got what's been heading her way for a very long time :)

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.