Katie Price #52 Kieran and Alex both fertile and proud, Mr Pricey is a Jaffa

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg it gets worse and worse. I cant even imagine the trauma to the kids. Drunk mummy comes in and gets you out of bed and hauls you off in the night.
If this is true! .... Social services, need to get involved ASAP no excuses, for both sides .. her the bleep, and the fathers!!! because they allowed their children to be around this dangerous nasty duck, putting them all in danger ... we the public called it at the beginning that this bastard was no good ... but Pete and Kieron still allowed it knowing the skanks history!! .... I dont give a duck about the adults, its the children I care about, she is toxic, and has poisoned everyone around her, and if those poor children witnessed all this tit happening ... then the fathers are also to blame :mad: :mad::mad:

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.