Katie Price #52 Kieran and Alex both fertile and proud, Mr Pricey is a Jaffa

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Reactions: 16
I would think it is most definitely Carl. He is a powder keg and if alcohol was put in the mix it is most likely. H lives near by but not in the same house. I don't think that Harvey would hurt her.
If it is him she is in a very difficult situation - she is living in his home. She has nowhere else to go except to the MM.

It has to be him,surely? Pissed argument I think..🤔
Although blokes she has lived with Andre,Reid,Hayler was never violent,but our skankies on here knew straightaway about Cawl! Spotted the signs…I know I shouldn’t point the gun as such but………….

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Also notice absolute no mention of Carl until near the end of the article with links to other stories. Don’t the media tend to omit info/names if they know more to the story?
as would’ve thought there’d be mention of something such as ‘attacked at the home she shared with Carl’ or along them lines?
Which house was this at, Carl’s or Harvey’s?

Maybe he lost his temper? Always been ‘house proud’ and mentions how tidy he is often, then the photo shared yesterday shows the house in a mess

Just putting it out there….would price be setting this up, to deflect from the up coming court case.
some people have been known to hurt themselves in order to make up stories. This way she can play the DV card… I just don’t trust anything that happens to her. 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Tell me something.

How does Katie get attacked so many times, being sexually assaulted etc. Now this?

Now, everyone on this forum does not condone violence or want to hear of this kind of thing happening. And I hope I am seriously wrong, but is this part of the controlled/MH narrative, suddenly showing alcohol in pictures yesterday, to get maximum attention, (plus Kieran's baby reveal) but I wouldn't put anything past her.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
Mail was allowing comments when it first went up but now removed.

From the Mail just now

'A 32-year-old man was arrested a short time later on suspicion of assault. He remains in custody.'
Carl is 32 years old and so it seems to fit the narrative that he has been arrested

Reactions: 21
KP has been using H as being violent/volatile recently. He has never as far as we are aware been violent to her or his siblings. If you see him interact with Bunny who is the youngest he is very gentle. He gets agitated because of situations he finds himself in or subjected to. The violence really only came to light when Carl came on the scene. I wonder if something similar has happened before and it was not reported. Maybe the holes in the wall that she said Harvey did at his house and the rental were in fact Carl on a roid rage.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Just putting it out there….would price be setting this up, to deflect from the up coming court case.
some people have been known to hurt themselves in order to make up stories. This way she can play the DV card… I just don’t trust anything that happens to her. 🤷‍♀️
That has crossed my mind too, remember Crawl with the "Broken wrist" pic then next day cast/bandages nowhere to be seen :unsure:

Reactions: 17

Hmmmmmmmm now I wonder.🤔

Oooer bit of news folks.👀
🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️ .... Lets see how this latest fable unfolds ... and who the man in custody is? ... the plot thickens:oops::oops::oops: ... and whoever it was ... I hope it hurt! ..... my only fear, is that this has been orchestrated, yet again, and sadly, Harvey will be implicated for her own gain, this way, she can offload him, once and for all, and guarantee his placement in residential ... Sorry, this is price we are talking about ... nothing is off limits

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
It says she's devastated which is an odd thing to say Imo. It's gotta be Carl surely 🤔

Reactions: 14
If it is him and she decides to stay Peter and Kieran seriously need to get their kids out of that environment

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.