Katie Price #52 Kieran and Alex both fertile and proud, Mr Pricey is a Jaffa

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi all,

Apologies for the info re back tomorrow. The flights were open so a day earlier.

Health will be used poss Amy for deflection I'm told but can't give too much now as they are constantly looking here.

I'll keep posting info as much as poss but diluted as such.

Keep safe ❀

• Heart
Reactions: 24
The happy couple :sick: the article mentioned her attentive partner which I read as attractive partner!
Screenshot_20210815-015202_Chrome.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
The happy couple :sick: the article mentioned her attentive partner which I read as attractive partner!
View attachment 713229
This is a scene from their wedding that no one has ever experienced before blah blah....

"So miss frankenprice,
Do you take mr jaffa cole to be your l-Awful wedded husband?"

"Yeah, I ain't got a bleeping choice looking like this av' I?"

"No, you do look rougher than a badgers nutsack and smell worse to be honest"

"Ahhh, ok I do...again"

I'm so emotional as I type this beautiful scene 🀣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Hi all,

Apologies for the info re back tomorrow. The flights were open so a day earlier.

Health will be used poss Amy for deflection I'm told but can't give too much now as they are constantly looking here.

I'll keep posting info as much as poss but diluted as such.

Keep safe ❀
Thanks as always Binfest, hope this story due out is a good one, we are used to the constant repetitive deflection stories now and it comes so naturally to them. It’s just rinse and repeat. Her PR machine must be worn out defending all the πŸ’© she lies about. Although, I do find it quite amusing when KP says one thing and her PR/source is trying to give a different excuse. 🀣

Well done @Penguin86 for the new thread and @Hunnybubbly for the new title πŸ₯³

Not sure that she has had anymore filler recently, but who knows with her.

Ps. Morning Katie πŸ‘‹ bet you’re glad the β€˜family’ holiday is over and all the kids have had their birthdays, so you don’t have to do anymore badly written tributes and all the focus can be back to being just on you. πŸ™„

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
View attachment 713229
Neither of these two are to be considered as "attractive". Theres that thing wallowing in bed admiring photos of itself on it's phone and wanky resting his recently-recovered-from broken-arm-wot-dey-implied H-did on his ever expanding belly-shelf UGH :sick: BARF

Thanks as always Binfest, hope this story due out is a good one, we are used to the constant repetitive deflection stories now and it comes so naturally to them. It’s just rinse and repeat. Her PR machine must be worn out defending all the πŸ’© she lies about. Although, I do find it quite amusing when KP says one thing and her PR/source is trying to give a different excuse. 🀣

Ps. Morning Katie πŸ‘‹ bet you’re glad the β€˜family’ holiday is over and all the kids have had their birthdays, so you don’t have to do anymore badly written tributes and all the focus can be back to being just on you. πŸ™„
She'll be off an anutha well-deserved 'oliday in a fortnight to recover from the traumas of having to take H and Prunecess with them to Sloosha, especially since It will be needing to spend some baby-making time wiv wanky now two of the exes have got new sprogs - and she ain't! LOL :)

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 18

I hope she is here reading every single word .... she is long overdue a big fat dose of reality, and the beauty of Tattler .. she cant control one bleeping thing we say ..... ` Hey skanky? ` I bet that's eating you up, reading all this REAL talk and not being able to do duck ALL about it!! πŸ€‘πŸ€‘πŸ–•πŸ–•πŸ˜πŸ˜

• Haha
Reactions: 31

Anything for a suntan - how childish and pathetic - it makes you look wrinkly and old you fool.

Many thanks to @Hunnybubbly for the thread title and @Penguin86 for kick starting the old bike!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I
Oh god! She's on her Instasham flogging whipped soap shite looking rough as a badgers arse. She's saying she wants to eat it (hope no kids or her moronic followers do!) Then shoves it in the camera shouting 'smell it'.

Reminds me of my good friend Alan Partridge and his cheese!
I bloody LOVE Alan. I can't wait for his tour next year πŸ™‚.

I've had to have a couple of days away from the boring rancid old liar.

Where's our captain 265 gone? Are we sailing the rank ship Skanky alone? 😳 Facehugger is on 'oliday. Still no Peeko 😭.

So Kieran & Michelle have a new baby & all she's got is a pus filled lip to show her 'fans' πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.
I bet Ellie no knickers Russian lips is inundated with bookings now as everyone must be desperate to have wonky, bloated, pus filled cracked bleeding lips πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. I'll bet she's actually fuming that her 'beauty treatment' is connected to that mess.

What's the scar on her nose? Her lips are an absolute shocker. I'm no expert on such things. Are they infected from too much crap injected, surgery, makeup, herpes & general self neglect? And why do her nose & mouth now veer in completely different directions? 🀷😳. It's tragic. However I feel zero sympathy for her as she is such a revolting individual. What in the hell does she look like with no makeup or filters?? There is absolutely no way Crawl finds her attractive surely?

Still no sign of Precious 😫
I don't do Itsasham but can someone comment & ask where Precious is? 😭

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
I

Where's our captain 265 gone? Are we sailing the rank ship Skanky alone? 😳 Facehugger is on 'oliday. Still no Peeko 😭.

So Kieran & Michelle have a new baby & all she's got is a pus filled lip to show her 'fans' πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.
I bet Ellie no knickers Russian lips is inundated with bookings now as everyone must be desperate to have wonky, bloated, pus filled cracked bleeding lips πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. I'll bet she's actually fuming that her 'beauty treatment' is connected to that mess.

What's the scar on her nose? Her lips are an absolute shocker. I'm no expert on such things. Are they infected from too much crap injected, surgery, makeup, herpes & general self neglect? And why do her nose & mouth now veer in completely different directions? 🀷😳. It's tragic. However I feel zero sympathy for her as she is such a revolting individual. What in the hell does she look like with no makeup or filters?? There is absolutely no way Crawl finds her attractive surely?

Her lips and nose look absolutely disgusting. Like you said her nose is off set ! But what gets me is the state of those lips and her eyes !!!!! They are TINY and have all but disappeared now . Horrendous look .

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
I

Why would you want to show this to the world at large? She is insane.

Interesting to see what she'll try next to drum up some publicity. The holiday was a complete bore, would be interesting to hear the other guests stories. I'm sure the report on trip advisor was related to them. Not long now to the court case.

• Sick
Reactions: 16
I

Good to see the surgery was not a success, her face is all wonky, looks like its made out of playdoh .... and those manky herpes lips are absolutely revolting .... Alex, Keiran, even the manchild that is drury, have all just become parents, and the best she can do, has to offer ..... is to show off her misshapen, comical ` picasso boat race ` and scabby, bloody as tit lips!! .... still not knocked up yet skanky? ... arrfffaa boy, the sneering ` jaffa ` aint delivering the goods ... huh? .... πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€­πŸ€­πŸ€­

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
I

Well apparently she was re homed it was mentioned on here a couple of threads ago .

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
Oh god! She's on her Instasham flogging whipped soap shite looking rough as a badgers arse. She's saying she wants to eat it (hope no kids or her moronic followers do!) Then shoves it in the camera shouting 'smell it'.

Reminds me of my good friend Alan Partridge and his cheese!
Ah the voice of reason ;) - like she's ever used soap on her leathery old fizzog...

Still no sign of Precious 😫
Another dog for Prunecess not to give a duck about like Precious and Rolo and she has been taught by her vile evil mother.

I

I suspect her nose peeled - too much sun and no protection.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Why would you want to show this to the world at large? She is insane.

Interesting to see what she'll try next to drum up some publicity. The holiday was a complete bore, would be interesting to hear the other guests stories. I'm sure the report on trip advisor was related to them. Not long now to the court case.
I honestly can't guess what she may do next in an attempt to get attention πŸ€”. I really think she is nearly at the end of the line now. Nobody cares. She is boring. Even the media articles sound boring. Nobody cares about her surgery. Nobody cares about her YouTube. I'd love to know how many actually paid to watch the full lot of bollocks. Nobody wants any of the tat she sells. Everyone she has tried to destroy has moved on successfully. All these babies must have her seething. She'll be eaten up by the fact that they all think she's a bleep. Obviously she wanted them all to be devastated because they no longer have her. She really is an utter failure in every aspect at this point.
Does she honestly think she's still something? Or does she know she's a complete disaster & is just pretending? 🀷 I absolutely do not believe she thinks she looks better after all these surgical procedures. Her face can't be far from falling off by now 🀦. It really is so, so, so very sad. BUT because she is such a disgusting, poisonous, self obsessed skanky woman NOBODY CARES. She deserves every bit of her tragic demise. I feel desperately sorry for her children. They are the innocent victims in her truly shocking story πŸ˜”

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.