Katie Price #52 Kieran and Alex both fertile and proud, Mr Pricey is a Jaffa

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if it was the first time... She'll talk about this for the next ten years. No excuse for beating her up, but I bet the chaos of her life, the money stuff, all the kids, the dirty ways she has, she's wrecked his house, you can see he'd be stressed out and as he's not a nice calm person hit Her.
I hope Peter and Kieran say no visits while you're involved with Cole.
We all saw the red flags from the getgo, he is no good, just the fact that she now hides herself with those revolting cheap tracksuits, since being with him .... was the loudest red flag for me, as well, as him mocking and goading someone with disabilities

Reactions: 21

Couple of stories
What do you make of this.

Reactions: 4
I’m no KP fan, but if this was Carl I really do hope that she leaves the relationship. No one should ever remain in an abusive relationship.
Who will drive her? Where would she live? She is homeless and has no driving licence. She did that to herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Is she crying wolf, or is it genuine?
KP has cried wolf too many times and been caught out with her lies again and again, that you just don't believe a word she says these days.

I bet Essex Police love this pair!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Long time lurker, first time poster. Hi 😊

Nearly everything that happens in Prices life is planned and orchestrated to benefit her so I'm quite sceptical about this. Does seem he's been arrested but that doesn't mean it isn't part of a masterplan.

• Wow
Reactions: 20
It must be that vile thing. I thought at first they meant a random street attack but it appears it's happened indoors. Who else would be in there? Well my fellow Krusties, I'm not one like my old Dad who always said "You were warned I knew something like this would happen," but.........wrong as he is on all levels, it's been an odds on bet this day would come. I only hope there were no children or animals to witness it and that she isn't stupid enough to continue seeing him.

Reactions: 18
Where will price be released to, the house in Essex isn’t hers. So will she now be homeless?

Reactions: 14
It’s sad if this is the case we all raised concerns but….. I can’t help but think we might have enabled this situation by us voicing it 🙁 it shouldn’t make any difference to the court case we are still in august she is due in court in October and it is probably virtual . She can really spot the ones can’t she ,you would think at her age she would be able to. Still he’s had some nice holidays.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
It must be that vile thing. I thought at first they meant a random street attack but it appears it's happened indoors. Who else would be in there? Well my fellow Krusties, I'm not one like my old Dad who always said "You were warned I knew something like this would happen," but.........wrong as he is on all levels, it's been an odds on bet this day would come. I only hope there were no children or animals to witness it and that she isn't stupid enough to continue seeing him.
Yes she is stupid enough, that is unless she already has another Mug lined-up to replace him which caused the fight to begin with.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
KP has cried wolf too many times and been caught out with her lies again and again, that you just don't believe a word she says these days.
Exactly. So many bloody lies she tells ! Never know if this is true .

Reactions: 12
Who will drive her? Where would she live? She is homeless and has no driving licence. She did that to herself.
She could move into H's house and look after him for the First Time Ever! She does have a place to go to.

No doubt it will be dreaming up a catalogue of lies to cover up for him because it cannot bear the thought of being without a bloke to cling to, so I can't wait to hear what old bollocks she comes up witth :)

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.