Katie Price #50 Winter wedding spring divorce, begging "I need a cawidge n orse"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe he doesnt own over 30 cars or perhaps that pad in las vegas is all fantasy..jeez that 800k house he put an offer in could also be fantasy? who knows lol
Problem with these walter mittys is they get found out in the end ...so wether your driving around in a 1992 tango lambo in a fake gucci romper suit you get found out in the end lmfao:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I hope that Binfest is genuine and not someone who likes to play the game of "I know something that you don't", keeps people on the edge of their seats for ages and then disappears.

Reactions: 14
Morning

Got the fan on either it’s getting hot again or I’m having a hot flush.

I wish Bunny Cuddles would come on here, the things they come out with. The other day I was reading one of her posts saying how the beauteous Katie was helping men with their physical prowess, I nearly laughed out loud. I’m not sure who is more deluded Katie or Bunny Cuddles.

I totally agree with the poster saying how Carl reminded him of a Lego man, it’s true. The fake wooden smile come grimace, the unmoving hair, the strange emotionless eyes, he wouldn’t even fit in an IKEA catalogue.

Anyway, if anyone knows where Peeko is please tell him we are just worried about him and hope we didn’t upset him, he’s the King of the Krusties.

Reactions: 11
Morning

Got the fan on either it’s getting hot again or I’m having a hot flush.

I wish Bunny Cuddles would come on here, the things they come out with. The other day I was reading one of her posts saying how the beauteous Katie was helping men with their physical prowess, I nearly laughed out loud. I’m not sure who is more deluded Katie or Bunny Cuddles.

I totally agree with the poster saying how Carl reminded him of a Lego man, it’s true. The fake wooden smile come grimace, the unmoving hair, the strange emotionless eyes, he wouldn’t even fit in an IKEA catalogue.

Anyway, if anyone knows where Peeko is please tell him we are just worried about him and hope we didn’t upset him, he’s the King of the Krusties.
We do not want Bunny Cuddles on here thank you very much. All it does is cut and paste the same tit. People do come and go on here often simply because they need a break from the 'nothing happening' scenario. He'll be back when some tit hits the fan I'm sure 🤗

Reactions: 10
Morning Krusty krew mates hope all is well with you all. Peeko please come home we miss you 😢.
I had a look on kierans Instagram lovely picture of bunny looking like a 7 year old girl should, all big smiles holding birthday balloons. Interesting comment from kierans mum saying good job she has him in her life bunny’s that is.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
So the hag is away for one of her children’s birthdays. Despicable 🤬
I can't imagine not being there for any of my kids birthdays. Even my eldest at 25 knows mummy loves him on his special day 😝.
She's clearly never there for anything regarding her kids. She doesn't have a single maternal bone in her plastic fucked up body. These dimwits that say she's a brilliant mother, what kind of parents are they?? 🤷

Truthful comment on Kieran's Insta 😊

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
Wimble womble, I am just loving these pictures they are brilliant! I think I might just get out my kids lego and start setting some up...though I might get a few strange looks off the family 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Wimble womble, I am just loving these pictures they are brilliant! I think I might just get out my kids lego and start setting some up...though I might get a few strange looks off the family 😂
Hide them in the pots and pans - they'll never find them there - or the ironing basket ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.