Katie Price #50 Winter wedding spring divorce, begging "I need a cawidge n orse"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So it will be miming hano I’ve got you for 3 minutes whilst 2 extras from shameless in backless kappa Tracky bottoms strut there stuff lol
Excuse me I was an extra in shameless, I wouldn’t dance for that slut for a million quid!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
You aint that far from me Dolly you want to share a bottle or 3 🤣🤣

My old hungover brain has just remembered this.....
Next months weekender has she forgot she's supposed to be there or is it annuva cancel CAUSE COLE DONT LIKE IT?

Yes, this is the 'gig' where she's basically going to have the piss taken out of her by a drag queen. I love the way The Scum have made it sound like she's the bloody headline act 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Come on Cole, don’t look so fed up, your staying at a Caribbean all inclusive 5 star hotel with the love of your life and 2 of her kids! 🤣 You’ve had helicopter pick up, private chef, spa, swimming, sunbathing. Meanwhile you are lucky enough to appear not to do any work, just scam people through Forex #ads and your fiancée is an undischarged bankrupt 💰 This is also your 4th overseas holiday in 2 months, ✈ plus you’ve had holidays to Henllehall and days with KP’s parents, even visiting the IOW. No doubt you will manage to get a few more holidays in yet before 19th October 🙄 Maybe you are missing little Sid? I bet he’s never been dumped by the wayside so much since you met her and what about Buddy, barely been in the Priceywoods household 5 minutes and already palmed off, you can’t really be much of an animal lover if it’s true you have rehomed Precious already after not even having her a year 😡😡😡

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
“I’ve never seen her cry”… a very telling comment by that seemingly nice (too nice for her) boyfriend.
Has anyone ever seen her cry? Or show remorse or empathy?
She cried for about 5 seconds on Piers Morgan, then started saying she'd ruin her false eyelashes.

• Haha
  • Sick
Come on Cole, don’t look so fed up, your staying at a Caribbean all inclusive 5 star hotel with the love of your life and 2 of her kids! 🤣 You’ve had helicopter pick up, private chef, spa, swimming, sunbathing. Meanwhile you are lucky enough to appear not to do any work, just scam people through Forex #ads and your fiancée is an undischarged bankrupt 💰 This is also your 4th overseas holiday in 2 months, ✈ plus you’ve had holidays to Henllehall and days with KP’s parents, even visiting the IOW. No doubt you will manage to get a few more holidays in yet before 19th October 🙄 Maybe you are missing little Sid? I bet he’s never been dumped by the wayside so much since you met her and what about Buddy, barely been in the Priceywoods household 5 minutes and already palmed off, you can’t really be much of an animal lover if it’s true you have rehomed Precious already after not even having her a year 😡😡😡
Yep I thought this! He looks so bored doesn’t he!! Well you’ve made your Skanky bed so lie in it!!

• Haha
  • Heart
“I’ve never seen her cry”… a very telling comment by that seemingly nice (too nice for her) boyfriend.
Has anyone ever seen her cry? Or show remorse or empathy?
I wonder if he ever watches that and where he is now?

Someone who knows how to care for horses and realises they are more important than the rider. So that can't be her as she rides a couple of times a month and that does not make her suitable for anything. She's saying something a 9 year-old would.
I bet she hasn't mucked out or scrubbed a bucket out for years.

Reactions: 11
Oh my god they are all sharing a room😲. What does Princess & Harv do while they are making babies all night? 🙈🙉 Oh sorry they aren’t making babies are they 🤣🤣🤣

• Sick
  • Haha
Right back at ya

I like to call him fuckwit
I can think of lots of names for that garbage that skanky calls "The One" - none of them are repeatable though :)

Now at the spa, no sign of Princess and Harvey.
Princess has been left babysitting Harvey obviously

I would do the exact same,after I'd taken the piss out of him for an hour or two
Disowning my sons would be just the beginning if they fetched that thing to meet me! I mean what Mother could ever be pleased if their precious son brought skanky home to meet the folks because I'd be bloody ashamed to think that thing was the best he could do FGS!!! :poop:
Skanky is worthless, garbage, a woman, a slattern and a ho - just a few from my repertoire of skankyisms

The redder he goes, the more those teeth are gonna glow 🤣🤣

Also noticed on DePlop she’s giving a set of her lashes as a free gift, clearly they weren’t selling too well off IG 🤷🏻‍♀️
Nobody wants her crap apart from her lamoid 'fans', thise same fans she released the conman onto wiv 'er reko-men-dayshuns as to who to chuck their wages at. Mugs - all of "em :)

I bet she's really pîssed off at the equestrian successes at the Olympics because she thought she ought to have been selected once-upon-a-time because she's so talented :(
Fick 'orf skanky - you got no talent at anything, especially not at being a Mother :(

Last edited:
Ha ha, somebody in the DM comments has called him Lego Man!😂😂. Personally I still think he looks like Viz's Roger Mellie man on the telly. Tee hee. I'm off to the stables to do some actual work not just jog round the school in spurs and a double bridle.

• Haha

Next months weekender has she forgot she's supposed to be there or is it annuva cancel CAUSE COLE DONT LIKE IT?

Well if they've booked skanky then really it should be retitled as the Most tit Festival - unless they are using the thing to empty the field at the end by setting it off screeching and caterwauling over the sound system? Mass evacuation time :)

Yes, this is the 'gig' where she's basically going to have the piss taken out of her by a drag queen. I love the way The Scum have made it sound like she's the bloody headline act 😂
I bet the drag queen looks a million times better than skanky does too and contains less plastic as well :)

Ah but Joanna - she is tit, she is a Scrubber and she's got a bucket gob.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So the hag is away for one of her children’s birthdays. Despicable 🤬
Is that Bunny Baps? How appropriate.............................. :(

No suprise it missing one of the kid's birthdays though, its a common event with skanky as we keep seeing, so its just as well Bunny has a reliable Dad and step-Mum around to help her enjoy her Big Day! Who needs skanky anyway since it will only hi-jack the child's birthday for its own devices?

• Angry
Reactions: 14
Well she missed Bunny and Jets first day at school so missing a birthday is no big deal to mother of the year is it?!

• Angry
Can't he keep the pretence up anymore - not really in love, are we Cole

So, this is the holiday she promised Harvey (last year) and Princess is with them to make up for missing her Birthday - because her face wreck was more important.

So now she has missed Bunny's Birthday, she will miss Jetts too. Methink she will be on another holiday (just after she gets back from this one), to take Jett and Bunny away for missing their Birthday's

Last edited:
it is the only so called gigs she can get( and drag artist seem to like her prob because they can take the micky out of her and she is that thick she does not realise that is what they are doing it most of the drag queens look better than her)

looks like he is sulking(maybe they have had a argument and not all going well lets hope he as found out he will be getting in trouble for advertising fake scams as well)

• Haha

I'd go just to see 'Horsemeat Disco'... weird...

What on earth has she got on her blood head? Her look is 20 years out of date. She really needs to grow up and duck off.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.