Katie Price #50 Winter wedding spring divorce, begging "I need a cawidge n orse"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Awwww thankyou for new thread me Krusties..get ready for more boiling piss.🤣I can see vats of piss boiling so much in our cauldrons .It will better if the bleep gets caught.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Ooh thank you all, had a crap day (and it's not over and preparing myself for an even crappier week ahead) but this has made me so chuffed ❤
Bless you, pleased it's cheered you up, it was a cracker of a one liner you came out with 🤣🤣 you've done skanky proud. Facehugs 👽🤗❤😘

• Heart
Reactions: 10
We better add her mates Kezo & Chloe to the Forex scam she has previously promoted 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.