Katie Price #50 Winter wedding spring divorce, begging "I need a cawidge n orse"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i am going to play devils advocate here and believe me i don't like her at all but

prior to Peter her relationships were all pretty toxic, she was used, abused and abandoned by most. when meeting Peter i don't doubt he was the love of her life she was at the peak of her earning potential and was well liked and for the best part he treated her really well ( i dont doubt he has many faults)

my Husband left me and i am slightly older than Katie but i went through a stage of wanting him to see how happy i was, i made some terrible choices and years down the line there's still a hurt ( counselling has given me some coping mechanisms ) that wont ever go away and i still want him to see i am better without him even though he's married since ( i haven't) and look at me i found better than you i didn't need you.... its not true but hurt does that to someone.

Katie has taken this to the extreme, she has then had numerous failed relationships after who she also wants to show them she's happy and its a never ending pattern of 'i am better without you' we all know she isn't but its a massive part of her life and she's stuck in that pattern of behaviour ( Kerry K is another one)

i don't agree with her actions, i don't agree with the way she has treated her kids, her bankruptcy and herself with surgery.

but........she has always wanted people to think she's fine, she can cope, she doesn't have feelings so she's stuck in this cycle and massively making some of the worst decisions ever and the latest relationship is an enabler and getting what they can while they can. is she horrible yes, is that a defence mechanism? yes. is she deep down massively unhappy of course she is.

there's no answer only she can resolve it but she's too far gone with it all. the only thing that can help is Claire at Can? or meeting someone genuine who can handle her and say 'No'

there's no real point to this, i just have a teeny bit of understanding of the initial reason

Reactions: 10
i am going to play devils advocate here and believe me i don't like her at all but

prior to Peter her relationships were all pretty toxic, she was used, abused and abandoned by most. when meeting Peter i don't doubt he was the love of her life she was at the peak of her earning potential and was well liked and for the best part he treated her really well ( i dont doubt he has many faults)

my Husband left me and i am slightly older than Katie but i went through a stage of wanting him to see how happy i was, i made some terrible choices and years down the line there's still a hurt ( counselling has given me some coping mechanisms ) that wont ever go away and i still want him to see i am better without him even though he's married since ( i haven't) and look at me i found better than you i didn't need you.... its not true but hurt does that to someone.

Katie has taken this to the extreme, she has then had numerous failed relationships after who she also wants to show them she's happy and its a never ending pattern of 'i am better without you' we all know she isn't but its a massive part of her life and she's stuck in that pattern of behaviour ( Kerry K is another one)

i don't agree with her actions, i don't agree with the way she has treated her kids, her bankruptcy and herself with surgery.

but........she has always wanted people to think she's fine, she can cope, she doesn't have feelings so she's stuck in this cycle and massively making some of the worst decisions ever and the latest relationship is an enabler and getting what they can while they can. is she horrible yes, is that a defence mechanism? yes. is she deep down massively unhappy of course she is.

there's no answer only she can resolve it but she's too far gone with it all. the only thing that can help is Claire at Can? or meeting someone genuine who can handle her and say 'No'

there's no real point to this, i just have a teeny bit of understanding of the initial reason
Sorry - a big no in her case. She has no empathy or love for anyone other than herself. You really need to sit down and watch every stupid program she's allowed to be filmed about her. She treats all the blokes, family, friends in her life like utter tit. Pete left because of her screwing away from home and having a miscarriage which wasn't his baby. Alex she treated like tit and was taken to court because of it - no remorse. Kieran - treated him like tit too to the point he got full custody of their kids as did Pete. This latest one just tags along like the dog he is and a chauffeur. It is repulsive. She claims to have got herself sorted during her 'stay' at the Priory. Obviously, there was no stay as she has not sorted anything and her manic behaviour has increased not lessened. She doesn't seem to function unless someone has done her hair/nails - things at 43 you should be able to do for yourself. Don't equate marriage with success/happiness - it is full of compromises and for a lot of people utter misery. Live for yourself not the approval of those from your past.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
And now making their gold medal all about her! 🙄
Just like a child, ‘I want, I want, I want’ 😡
Got the teeth to compete,flash the old choppers at the judges for extra points , but can she wear the saddle and avoid knocking the poles down with her implants on reflection she has too many faults to have a chance.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
CELEBRITY MASTERCHEF is on the tv on monday august 9th for five weeks..so expect the following

i have to cook for five hungry kids all the time
i have to cook special for harvey because of his weight
then there will the following things plugged
harveys law
my surgery
upcoming wedding

she may last longer on here unlike celeb sas when she stomped off in a little hissy fit because it wasnt going to turn to celebrity SAS the katy price hour 😂 :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 16

Well unfortunately when she met Peter she wasn't being used and abused, nor had been abandoned, she was in a relationship with Scott and she dumped him when she got back from I'm a Celebrity to be with Peter.

She is not the one who's been wronged and left in the lurch in most of her relationships, she fucks about sluting with other blokes or messing with drugs and then complains when she gets dumped eventually. She's the cause I'm afraid.

• Heart
Reactions: 20

You will soon grow out of feeling anything except loathing for skanky once you realise the depths of depravity it trawls on a daily basis; Once upon a time long ago I really felt she was doing something positive with herself after her "career" came to a halt, yet it was all a pathetic blind to cover up the bloody fiasco she was creating for herself and those poor kids to live by, one bloke after another on a never-ending rotation of trawl 'em in, marry 'em, churn out a couple of kids, abuse and insult, dump then move onto another sap. And here we are decades later when she's still doing it making a complete exhibit of herself like she always has done;

No amount of counselling will make a ha'ppeth of difference either mainly because she does not listen to anybody - not even her sacred mother - and as we already know she did not even turn up for her alleged Rehab because she "does not need it" End of. The day this thing realises she's up tit creek without a paddle and accepts Help in whatever form it comes in, that will be the day it's miserable existence will change for the better - and not until that time. We could be waiting forever.....................................

Reactions: 14
This popped up in my feed as I was reading something earlier. I LOVE the wording 😂😂
Who the duck in their right mind would let their wife out dressed like that...he looks a right prick himself but she looks like prostitute...that stinks badly

• Haha
Reactions: 8
CELEBRITY MASTERCHEF is on the tv on monday august 9th for five weeks..so expect the following

i have to cook for five hungry kids all the time
i have to cook special for harvey because of his weight
then there will the following things plugged
harveys law
my surgery
upcoming wedding

she may last longer on here unlike celeb sas when she stomped off in a little hissy fit because it wasnt going to turn to celebrity SAS the katy price hour 😂 :ROFLMAO:
Don’t forget she said she makes her own curtains - dunno what that has to do with cooking but she's probably flapping her gum as usual

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.