Katie Price #50 Winter wedding spring divorce, begging "I need a cawidge n orse"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she going to get pissed up and do her usual classless tits out for the lads and grabbing guys crotch’s? She really is so low rent and if I was staying there I’d be furious if that chav staggered on stage with her knickers round her ankles.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Don’t you think those holiday makers have already suffered enough… 🙄
Don’t think wanky would let her, he said himself at the beginning he didn’t like the way she behaved, hence the tracksuits, not allowed to drink alcohol dressing like a bikey etc so if she was to get up there and start with her rubbish I think he will be off 🤞🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Good, always glad to brighten somebody's day. Well he's a knob, what self respecting bloke would be proud to be entangled up with that bloody conniving thieving manky mare? Christ knows what his Mother thinks, my lads only 5 years younger than him, if he brought that home I'd castrate him with my dog's nail cutters & shove the bits down her neckhole!
I would do the exact same,after I'd taken the piss out of him for an hour or two

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Don’t you think those holiday makers have already suffered enough… 🙄
Oh aye, we know what her idea of performing is all about. 🤣 tit the bed, there will be a resurgence of vintage Motorola's for sale in St Lucia tonight guys! 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Cole is cut and paste and she is cut and shut...like one of those knackered old cars where they've been welded together with different parts...usually after too many bangs😳😂
Is this an early contender for the next thread title?
“Cole is cut and paste, she is cut and shut (after too many bangs)…”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Don’t think wanky would let her, he said himself at the beginning he didn’t like the way she behaved, hence the tracksuits, not allowed to drink alcohol dressing like a bikey etc so if she was to get up there and start with her rubbish I think he will be off 🤞🤣🤣
He also said he wouldn't stay with her if she had any more surgery so who knows 🤷🏻‍♀️

Now at the spa, no sign of Princess and Harvey.
Fugly slitty eyed cunk with frogs legs 😖

• Haha
The redder he goes, the more those teeth are gonna glow 🤣🤣

Also noticed on DePlop she’s giving a set of her lashes as a free gift, clearly they weren’t selling too well off IG 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Still loves himself 🤣
Don’t forget Cole we can see the reflections in your shades 😎 bit like seeing the reflection of KP walking in the bathroom window in the Maldives, when she was denying she could walk 🤣
Doesn’t he ever love himself. Good grief. Think he’s starting to do more selfie’s than she does. He really thinks he is somebody now!!! Deluded as her.

Maybe he's over there trying to get a higher IQ
Blimey that’s a waste of his time then.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Only cared about money and men then too. What a sulky cow she is!

Matt needs to be added to the Wiki also.

Saying about VB doing something 'natural' PMSL absolutely nothing natural about Katie Price. At least VB has been married to the same man for years, her children have lived with her as a constant. She also has accumulated wealth and possessions, none of which KP now has.
She only had H naturally the other 4 were c sects followed by tummy tucks, she was a bit previous with her slagging VB off 😠 I laughed at the enabler's comment about Skanky making money off dear Harvey, so She's been doing that since the poor lad's been born 🤬 Exactly how long was she with( we're gonna be togeva foreva)Mat, anyone know ? fookin joke!!

• Haha
Still loves himself 🤣
Don’t forget Cole we can see the reflections in your shades 😎 bit like seeing the reflection of KP walking in the bathroom window in the Maldives, when she was denying she could walk 🤣
Left himself wide open here
Screenshot_20210803-195202_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Awww, poor Carl has got moobs🤣 is he trying to morph into Katie with the matching teeth, slitty eyes...big tits😂 oh they're a right pair!
So exactly what did he have done, he had a canular put in, was that just for the DRUGS 😉🤭

• Haha
Awwww oopsie You poor gal,have glass of vino to get past it..recover quickly sweetie.❤❤
You aint that far from me Dolly you want to share a bottle or 3 🤣🤣

My old hungover brain has just remembered this.....
Next months weekender has she forgot she's supposed to be there or is it annuva cancel CAUSE COLE DONT LIKE IT?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Doesn’t he ever love himself. Good grief. Think he’s starting to do more selfie’s than she does. He really thinks he is somebody now!!! Deluded as her.

Blimey that’s a waste of his time then.
Oh no! I always thought he d be off one day. But I think you are right- he thinks he has made it being Katies future husband
If will actually get married and what will happen to Harvey and Princess and 😫😡
Looking at the Sun I get a feeling of doom and gloom. Like something sad will happen. Don’t laugh-this crap weirds me out tonight. Harvey giving me the finger makes me uneasy. Coles red skin, Katie’s rubbermask 🤢
66CB5D77-CD9E-43D7-9C90-1E84FFFFF66F.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Im sure there was a few summer gigs she was lined up for, one we found out she was only going to be talking??🤔
OOOh what about the Fakey Pwice master classes do they no clash?

Reactions: 11
Im sure there was a few summer gigs she was lined up for, one we found out she was only going to be talking??🤔
OOOh what about the Fakey Pwice master classes do they no clash?
There were a few other gigs if I remember correctly but I could only find the one.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Reactions: 8
So it will be miming hano I’ve got you for 3 minutes whilst 2 extras from shameless in backless kappa Tracky bottoms strut there stuff lol

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.