Katie Price #50 Winter wedding spring divorce, begging "I need a cawidge n orse"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And now making their gold medal all about her! πŸ™„
Just like a child, β€˜I want, I want, I want’ 😑
I bet before this day is out there will be headline regarding drastic plastics olympic dreams ...you watch

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Hey guys im alive 🀣 nothing broken, well maybe the trampoline 🀣
Back is just bruised and ive put myself on the naughty step
Ive had to take 2 sickies from work, still rough as a big old stinky badgers arse
Definitely no more trampolines, garden water slides or more to the point southern bloody comfort
And don't worry the children had all gone when the adults were making total tits of themselves
Just going to have a catch up xxx
Ah, there you are! Thank goodness you've not done anything drastic ❀ Hope you feel better soon, god it'd be a boring life if nobody ever had any fun for fear of doing themselves a mischief wouldn't it 🀣🀣 I'd get a hair of the dog down you, it might help! 😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
And now making their gold medal all about her! πŸ™„
Just like a child, β€˜I want, I want, I want’ 😑
I watched this and loved it.
There's a whole load of talented, keen, committed nice people desperate for a chance to ride at top level.

Or there's a desperate bag who needs committing.
I wonder which the selection team will choose?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Glad to hear it is only bruising - you've had a lucky escape! Broken ribs are the total pits. Take care of yourself woman ;)
I sympathise. Broken ribs are the worst. Mine involved alcohol too. Bloody stuff should be banned πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Ive had to take 2 sickies from work, still rough as a big old stinky badgers arse
Definitely no more trampolines, garden water slides or more to the point southern bloody comfort
And don't worry the children had all gone when the adults were making total tits of themselves
That's good news.
But don't ever stop drunken play time!
Life's too short to be well behaved.
(my friend sneaked on to her neighbour's new trampoline, had a bounce, went back inside and came out with kitchen roll and disinfectant.
Yes, with one bounce she pissed herself and had to scrub it all clean!)
πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Hey oopsidaisy, I don't think your chances at the next Olympic games are very high in trampolining, about as good as mine when I accidentally kneed myself in the chops🀭
Maybe 100 metres running, we'd be fast a fook if there was a drink at the finish line🀣🀣

• Haha
I watched this and loved it.
There's a whole load of talented, keen, committed nice people desperate for a chance to ride at top level.

Or there's a desperate bag who needs committing.
I wonder which the selection team will choose?
Someone who knows how to care for horses and realises they are more important than the rider. So that can't be her as she rides a couple of times a month and that does not make her suitable for anything. She's saying something a 9 year-old would.

Reactions: 17
Is it just me or does anyone else think in Skankys latest photo on Insta, Carl looks like he has been past beside her? If you look around his hairline it looks like they struggle to take a decent picture together so have just taken Carl's face from another photo and pasted it behind Skanky whilst she has filtered and edited the duck out of her own face.

I'm new hear aswell so I hope I used the correct name Skanky for KP, what do you guys call Carl?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Glad you are still in one piece, Oopsi ❀

Is it just me or does anyone else think in Skankys latest photo on Insta, Carl looks like he has been past beside her? If you look around his hairline it looks like they struggle to take a decent picture together so have just taken Carl's face from another photo and pasted it behind Skanky whilst she has filtered and edited the duck out of her own face.

I'm new hear aswell so I hope I used the correct name Skanky for KP, what do you guys call Carl?
He's Wanky - together they are SkWanky.
Hello πŸ‘‹ and welcome, hope to hear from you more - we're a lovely bunch on the KP thread

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18

Wanky πŸ˜„ Welcome.

Actually it looks like as if his head is a cut and paste to me.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Carwash
Crawl
Cole
bleep (Dolly's favourite)
head
Wanky

Any of the above will do! Welcome πŸ‘‹πŸ‘‹πŸ‘‹

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Hey oopsidaisy, I don't think your chances at the next Olympic games are very high in trampolining, about as good as mine when I accidentally kneed myself in the chops🀭
Maybe 100 metres running, we'd be fast a fook if there was a drink at the finish line🀣🀣
Tea total for me well until Friday anyway, and i'll race you to the pub 🍷🍾🍹🍺πŸ€ͺ
On a pogo stick hahaaa

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Glad you are ok

• Heart
I love this thread - you are all simply wonderful and make me laugh and cry ❀ πŸ’˜ ❀

• Heart

Theres a load of those phoney copy and paste the head jobs were crawls concerned see how many you can find lol

• Haha
Wanky πŸ˜„ Welcome.

Actually it looks like as if his head is a cut and paste to me.
Cole is cut and paste and she is cut and shut...like one of those knackered old cars where they've been welded together with different parts...usually after too many bangsπŸ˜³πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 17
With her teeth she could be the horse - she likes being ridden
Insult to poor horsey.☹

Oh he is known as Wanky.

duck it!Me bleeping broadband down whilst .Virgin are doung works in area.😑

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Wanky is a totally nasty slitty eyed bleep,she now looks like a slitty eyed cuntassa..Both filth she is a animal criminal.Now that doesn’t go with us Krusties,we detest every bone in her bleeping body,she is one cruel evil witch,Abandons her animals, de barks a poor dog,treats Harvey like he is a piece of tit.

• Heart
Cole is cut and paste and she is cut and shut...like one of those knackered old cars where they've been welded together with different parts...usually after too many bangsπŸ˜³πŸ˜‚
She looks like a bloody Wildebeest, they always look like they're made out of the spare bits of every other animal! 🀣
I love this thread - you are all simply wonderful and make me laugh and cry ❀ πŸ’˜ ❀
Aw, we love you too Liar β€πŸ€—

• Heart
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.