Katie Price #50 Winter wedding spring divorce, begging "I need a cawidge n orse"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love this thread - you are all simply wonderful and make me laugh and cry ❤ 💘 ❤
Right back at ya

Is it just me or does anyone else think in Skankys latest photo on Insta, Carl looks like he has been past beside her? If you look around his hairline it looks like they struggle to take a decent picture together so have just taken Carl's face from another photo and pasted it behind Skanky whilst she has filtered and edited the duck out of her own face.

I'm new hear aswell so I hope I used the correct name Skanky for KP, what do you guys call Carl?
I like to call him fuckwit

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Still loves himself 🤣
Don’t forget Cole we can see the reflections in your shades 😎 bit like seeing the reflection of KP walking in the bathroom window in the Maldives, when she was denying she could walk 🤣
Number one aresehole.

Reactions: 14
Still loves himself 🤣
Don’t forget Cole we can see the reflections in your shades 😎 bit like seeing the reflection of KP walking in the bathroom window in the Maldives, when she was denying she could walk 🤣
What a bellend..I wonder how many women he's sending pics to!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Still loves himself 🤣
Shut the duck up Wanker! (((✊)))

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What a bellend..I wonder how many women he's sending pics to!
Let's be honest... 5* resorts and this twit is there with a woman who looks like his mother, an obese teen and a goldfish girl. Then there is the lack of any kind of smart clothes for an evening meal and those horrid tattoos. No sensible woman is slipping him her number anytime soon this year. Oh and he is red not brown.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I love this thread - you are all simply wonderful and make me laugh and cry ❤ 💘 ❤
Aww, that's lovely! Same goes for me too. You're all brilliant and it picks me up when I'm feeling down to chat and have a giggle with you guys. Love to you all🥰❤

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Let's be honest... 5* resorts and this twit is there with a woman who looks like his mother, an obese teen and a goldfish girl. Then there is the lack of any kind of smart clothes for an evening meal and those horrid tattoos. No sensible woman is slipping him her number anytime soon this year. Oh and he is red not brown.
Don't think he goes for the sensible ones lol

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Evening all well I’m absolutely knackered 😁 been watching the olympics most of the day worn out with all the running jumping and throwing. 😂 Glad your ok oops maybe trampolining is not your sport try the swings (just don’t jump off) liar liar love you too ❤it is fun on here I was on the bus the other day and read a comment someone posted I let out a real belly laugh. Amused the other passengers. Still I must have a lie down now before I fall down 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Well,my loves it’s boiling piss time isn’t it? CUNTS…it’s always boiling piss on this thread.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Still loves himself 🤣
I'm not creating opportunities for myself right now but Carl is creating plenty of opportunities for me to take the piss out of him and have a good laugh at his expense! The one brain celled twit🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Still loves himself 🤣
Oh what is he on about now, the prat. The only opportunities you create seem to be fraudulent ones or leeching off your Skanky missus's name, duck off.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
That really made me laugh facehugger lmao
So true though. I mean, how many cars has he sold? Perhaps he is over there trying to get a new drug supply line for his fat ex-jailbird mate and that's what he means?

Reactions: 13
So true though. I mean, how many cars has he sold? Perhaps he is over there trying to get a new drug supply line for his fat ex-jailbird mate and that's what he means?
Maybe he's over there trying to get a higher IQ

• Haha
Reactions: 11
That really made me laugh facehugger lmao
Good, always glad to brighten somebody's day. Well he's a knob, what self respecting bloke would be proud to be entangled up with that bloody conniving thieving manky mare? Christ knows what his Mother thinks, my lads only 5 years younger than him, if he brought that home I'd castrate him with my dog's nail cutters & shove the bits down her neckhole!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.