Katie Price #50 Winter wedding spring divorce, begging "I need a cawidge n orse"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yup let's teach young women that women are pieces of disposable meat. What a backward skidmark he is.

Josh is simply a boiler room image.
and skanky is simply an old boiler;
But he's a "fwend" or so it proclaimed, thus making this lot inherehently trustworthy to her braindead 'fans' who have found themselves burnt by association. Haha :)

Reactions: 11
Morning all,

Feeling out of synch today don’t know why,
I just saw the Sun article, the bit about the private chef, obviously meant to rile people who are not fans of hers. I’m assuming the private chef is given to all the people who have that type of accommodation? Anyway, let’s hope it means they eat freshly prepared food rather than processed crap.

Does she not know by now all this damage being done to her skin? I can’t see the point of having a face lift etc if you’re going to ruin any possible improvement to your skin? She’s gong for the cheap leather handbag look, you know the ones made of small patchwork and sewn together? It usually has a sign saying “made from real leather”. No, I don’t own such a bag!

Anyway, I still think of Peeko and am sad, I hope he is ok, he is a rare bird and one we all cherish.

Before I go I meant to say about Blue and her being reunited with Dudley, made me cry. Bless his little heart, I hope his presence will give you a little comfort.

God Bless.

• Heart
Reactions: 14

4 minutes in Amy warns Katie not to over expose Harvey in the media..
Katie you held your baby son and insisted you wouldn’t. 😞
Only cared about money and men then too. What a sulky cow she is!

Matt needs to be added to the Wiki also.

Saying about VB doing something 'natural' PMSL absolutely nothing natural about Katie Price. At least VB has been married to the same man for years, her children have lived with her as a constant. She also has accumulated wealth and possessions, none of which KP now has.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
circus 🎪 wherever they go...

Since the Turkey ops star billing to Skanky as Coco the Frown . They then combine their talent for constantly chuntering on and on as the Flying Face-lifts trappy eze artists. They lie through their teeth with the greatest of ease the 'caring ' dumbass pair on the flying trapeze .

• Haha
Saying about VB doing something 'natural' PMSL absolutely nothing natural about Katie Price. At least VB has been married to the same man for years, her children have lived with her as a constant. She also has accumulated wealth and possessions, none of which KP now has.
Rather ironically after making this comment all her subsequent children were c sections. Real woman my arse!

Reactions: 12
/www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/15760490/katie-price-daughters-princess-bunny-lookalikes/
Still churning out the bullshit though - thanks to the Scum for this :(

I am just horrified to see little Bunny caked in make-up re-enacting the mother's behaviour which Mommy Dearest takes great delight in submitting to be posted to piss of the girl's father undoubtedly Likewise with Pwincess doing "That Face" whenever she spots a camera, the one Mommy Dearest encourages in the knowledge Peter does not like it.

Way to go Mother of the Year, you disgusting skank merchant :(

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Apparently a private chef for some sushi 😡 I don’t suppose Harve was invited. She’s cackling away and going weyyyyyyyyyy 🙄
Bloody nora that photo of prinny.
Sun burned (personally i class letting any child, especially littlies, get bad sun burn as abuse), heavily edited, pouting up a storm.

And looks a complete eejit.
Not much andre can do about it, he can't supervise photos from afar, and skanky is just going to ignore anything he says anyway.
In a perfect world he simply wouldn't let her go on holiday with her mother and that disturbing partner.

As for H, I suspect he was heavily medicated for the flight and probably for most of the holiday poor soul.

• Sad
  • Angry
Not a chance that would ever happen. Useless creature.
When I watched the equestrian event I thought of skanky 🤣 she won’t compete she’s a known drug user. She would be a liability. She is classless clueless and useless no chance 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
When I watched the equestrian event I thought of skanky 🤣 she won’t compete she’s a known drug user. She would be a liability. She is classless clueless and useless no chance 🤣
It takes dedication and commitment which she has none of

Bloody nora that photo of prinny.
Sun burned (personally i class letting any child, especially littlies, get bad sun burn as abuse), heavily edited, pouting up a storm.

And looks a complete eejit.
Not much andre can do about it, he can't supervise photos from afar, and skanky is just going to ignore anything he says anyway.
In a perfect world he simply wouldn't let her go on holiday with her mother and that disturbing partner.

As for H, I suspect he was heavily medicated for the flight and probably for most of the holiday poor soul.
Probably why he wets the bed - heavily sedated 😟

• Sad
Hey guys im alive 🤣 nothing broken, well maybe the trampoline 🤣
Back is just bruised and ive put myself on the naughty step
Ive had to take 2 sickies from work, still rough as a big old stinky badgers arse
Definitely no more trampolines, garden water slides or more to the point southern bloody comfort
And don't worry the children had all gone when the adults were making total tits of themselves
Just going to have a catch up xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Ive had to take 2 sickies from work, still rough as a big old stinky badgers arse
Definitely no more trampolines, garden water slides or more to the point southern bloody comfort
And don't worry the children had all gone when the adults were making total tits of themselves
Glad to hear it is only bruising - you've had a lucky escape! Broken ribs are the total pits. Take care of yourself woman ;)

• Heart
Glad to hear you're ok, you sound like a bloody legend to me❤ Nothing wrong with a bit of fun now and again but yeah, adults and trampolines don't mix!🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.