Katie Price #49 Surgery and perjury, court case is looming and still no baby blooming

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sk(W)anky's stories, looks like they're at an airport, Stansted maybe, where there are 2 flights to Istanbul around Midday?
Yep,they are off on holiday AGAIN
Going for her plastic body check up,great for the kids hey
No sign of Jnr (that boys got sense)

• Angry
Reactions: 18
She's put it on her Grid now, so everyone can fawn over what a wonderful mother she is! Are they at a Police station?

What a great deflection from the story of her promoting a scam eh?!
Seeing as it now looks like they're at an airport prob not, might be a bus shelter, best place for her, just leave her there.

Yep,they are off on holiday AGAIN
Going for her plastic body check up,great for the kids hey
No sign of Jnr (that boys got sense)
Now now Oops, there are also flights to Iceland, Lisbon, Pisa and Barcelona around the same time, perhaps they're off for a bit of Cultcha or taking them to Port Aventura nr Barcelona so kids can enjoy a theme park WITH them this time. Let's just see shall we.........................................................................................

Reactions: 13
I did think she must be due a check up. Well at least Harvey is off on his (holiday) . If they are off to turkey as it’s a red country she should quarantine on return. But I bet she comes in via Spain. Still I think they deserve each other.

• Angry
Reactions: 14
She shouldn't be taking her vulnerable son to a red country even if he is double vaccinated

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Im sorry for saying tis but poor H looks bigger every time i see him and what's that i spy?
A bit of caramel shortbread, really great for a diabetic with weight problems
wtf is she doing 😡 does she even care?

Seeing as it now looks like they're at an airport prob not, might be a bus shelter, best place for her, just leave her there.

Now now Oops, there are also flights to Iceland, Lisbon, Pisa and Barcelona around the same time, perhaps they're off for a bit of Cultcha or taking them to Port Aventura nr Barcelona so kids can enjoy a theme park WITH them this time. Let's just see shall we.........................................................................................
Yeah and im fricking Mother Teresa 🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
Something about the way Cocklodger Carl interacts with Princess makes me feel a bit nauseous.

• Sick
Reactions: 22
Her thick followers are still praising her, wonderful muvaa........

She's still banging on about signing her petition but less than a quarter of her sheeples (followers) have signed. For those that haven't seen, the government have already responded back in May:
Oh piss off.....
I just sent her a message after seeing this tit.
She was called out in her Instagram a short while ago by a coupleof victims of the scam. She totally ignored them. Now this pile of tit appears as she’s been caught out by the media. I told her to pay her victims back with her fees.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
1627639461154.png

What about all the deceit involved about you taking services from businesses with no intention of paying them you hypocritical POS?

• Angry
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.