Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SewerGrapes

VIP Member
Loool ... My doc asked, would I need counselling to be able to deal with the fact, Id gone through the menopause ... Looked him straight in the eye, and started laughing ... " Are you fucking kidding me ..... Im glad its gone forever ... I dont need therapy .. I want to throw a fucking party!! " .... counselling REALLY? ... Dont make me laugh :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
@Anna666 Lol, exactly how I felt! 'Thank fuck that's all over and done with! No more painful, heavy bleeds and maniacal mood-swings! But, I can appreciate that some women suffer through menopause symptoms. Am I smug? Not half!

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Mercedes

[/QUOTE]
Should of had lipo like the missus… 🀣
Going to need quite a few sessions to to get rid of those moobs and pizza belly πŸ˜‚πŸ€£, got sick of the tiny home made gym in the garage they blagged for Harvey then πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha

Uppompey

Chatty Member
It looks like from her you tube spoliers that Harvey now needs to use a disability scooter. if that is the case, his health must really have deteriorated from when he was posting videos going out for walks for exercise. Poor lad.

• Sad
  • Wow

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
Exactly that's obviously why she's accused Paige of stealing from her. Saying that she didn't know the deplop monies were going via her account..play the defrauded victim card to the receivers.
Odd then. Why would a glorified cleaner-upper / dog shit clearer be PAYING money to this "millionairess" to begin with? It wouldn't happen unless it was for the purpose of laundering dodgy cash from Shite Sales scraped off the floors

Oh and how can it possibly be that skanky was "unaware" of all the sales of of its old shit from Trampy Towers that were going through deeplop - we all KNOW hagface is glued to it's poxy phone monitoring everything :(

• Angry
  • Heart

BigBlue2018

VIP Member
Take care dear Pom. I’m not coping with worry about her dogs. Nothing neglectful or cruel that she does ever gets investigated seemingly. I think I’m giving up hope now. 😒🐾🐢
I agree S.

Our lovely Cavalier Spaniel Dudley is suffering from heart failure (still going strong though, he's to daft to realise he's ill!).

I have moved him into our bedroom so I can keep an eye on him at night when his wheezing gets bad. Bought him coolbeds, 2 fans and make sure he has his medication and eats well.

She doesn't deserve pets.

Mind you on a funny note he has been in a crate. Not his I might hasten to add but his mate Jackson the Jack Russell he plays with I think in an act of solidarity.

On his Christmas List!

Attachments

• Heart
  • Sad

Anna666

VIP Member
Due to my agonising back problems I haven't done any ironing for years! But I 'sailed' through the Menopause with only a couple of hot-flushes ~ I quite enjoyed them, actually.....x
Loool ... My doc asked, would I need counselling to be able to deal with the fact, Id gone through the menopause ... Looked him straight in the eye, and started laughing ... " Are you fucking kidding me ..... Im glad its gone forever ... I dont need therapy .. I want to throw a fucking party!! " .... counselling REALLY? ... Dont make me laugh :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart

CAKEANDCUSTARD

im not bothered. Thought I’d bring up some interesting facts. Y’all are a bunch of buzzkills. ✌🏽
I don’t mind what interesting facts you bring up but you were overly interested in the deplop monies with the courts and Paige and now all these comments about Kieran. It’s about KP at the end of the day and currently a big concern of whether Precious is okay. Not a bunch of buzzkills just a great group of people

• Heart

Stapleyourtongue

VIP Member
I think Katie is a Wonderful Mother, and the Media are putting pictures in the papers that just show her at the wrong angle, the latest surgery went very well, she looks like a goddess,she does a lot for Charity ,loves animals, runs marathons, got a terminally ill mother at the moment , you lot are trolls

I am noo noot nnnoott a Boot bott bot , does not compute
Thank god you were joking Peeko, I thought we had lost you for a minute

How does this BITCH get away with not getting Covid. My beautiful niece has covid, she is half Turkish and she and her brother has not been able to go Turkey to see their dad, they were meant to go three weeks ago. She had been very careful since this pandemic began - unlike The SkWanky's.
But she went to a Pub to watch England v Denmark, by Wednesday she wasn't feeling well at work and her test came back positive.
My niece is a petite size 4 but has lost 10lb, so probably a size 0 now. She has had it for nearly a week, can't eat, everything tastes metalic, she has headaches, her chest hurts and she's tired and weak.

It makes sick that The SkWanky's have just been going about as if everything is normal and they don't even get a dose of it. If anyone deserves to get it, it's them two

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

Gx2018

Where is the story of these accusations please - I haven't seen them :) She throws everyone to the wolves eventually when they refuse to do her bidding anymore.
Colr and pricey are selling the story this week. Stay tuned πŸ˜‚

• Angry
  • Wow

Joanna Surrey

VIP Member
Actually, the waist she achieves, post-liposuction, has as much to do with genetics as age. Her natural shape seems to be broad-shouldered, with small hips and no definition at the waist. Straight up and down, in other words. So there won't be any contouring unless the doctor dug out chunks of flesh to create an hourglass shape.
I'm straight up and down with huge (natural) boobs. I haven't had my tummy sucked out and it really is the worst possible shape to have for the menopause. She's literally pissing in the wind!πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. Also all my muscles and sculpted Tina Turner arms through years of dancing, gym and 45 years of horses have turned to bingo wings and flabπŸ‘ΉπŸ‘ΉπŸ˜‘ Shit in me hat and punch it!!!!,πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart

MrFMercury

Chatty Member
I don’t recognise the before picture from anywhere else except being the before picture. It doesn’t even look like her… but then none of her photos do so πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

Hampshire Hog

VIP Member
If kids were taught about real-life stuff at school instead of total unrelatable rubbish there would be less chance of these endless scams surviving. Science should teach about epidemics and illnesses and not just the functions of the body because a lot of young people support/are carers to or have relatives with illnesses like cancer or heart conditions. More young people might go into sciences. Maths is simple - run an imaginary home with x bill to pay on x wage. Learn about interest rates regarding mortgages and credit. English should include how to write a CV, understanding legal contracts, etc. I am shocked by how thick some young adults are nowadays and how their parents go 'oh well, lucky they've got us to ask/give them some cash'...
I agree and it’s getting worse, a young person was on the news a while back moaning about being in debt blaming the banks etc she said she had no money can’t afford her rent then said but I’m so stressed I need a holiday so payed for it on a credit card, the interviewer said how will you pay that back she said I don’t know but it’s their fault for giving it to me. Beggars belief.

• Angry
  • Haha

Allan64

Chatty Member

She'll be furious with this article πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚. It's done an absolutely brilliant job of making her look like the filthy lowlife slut she is πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£ I bet Pete is quietly laughing his head off πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚
Makes her look like the bikey she is

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
The signatures have jumped up 😳
She doesn't give a flying fig about it. It's all about her. Look at her wording "MY" petition. The government have already responded to it πŸ™„. So you'll have to put your badly stretched, ageing, rotting face into another pie to get attention 😁

MissGlitzyRitzy

VIP Member
Skanky has had her surgery
Looks just the same to me.
A few more wrinkles around her πŸ‘€
Her face pulled taught from side to side

the liposuction has done the trick
But her arse is big or is it a trick!
I have now found out where the fat went
Around wankys belly and his chest
She shared it out !
How kind bless
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Good afternoon friends hope you are all having a lovely Sunday x❀😘
Im a bit late and just saw her daily mail pics post surgery..
WTH has she done to her lips.
The v shape?
First thought is a stingray.
She looks like she needs a good moisturiser fpr her face. The eye wrinkles?
She paid to look worse?

Honestly she cant be happy