Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Harrigan

VIP Member
This bloke was in the papers yesterday. I can’t help but think if the relationship with Carl goes tits up, this man would be ideal, like two peas in a pod! Oh, he’s already had his nose done too!

1626353074002.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
Probably got paid fuck all Someone on here said months ago that it was hiding money sales through paige’s PayPal account.
which it has suddenly switched over to it's own name; Mysterious eh?

Still, deeplop will have records of every single transaction that went through Paige's account therefore the PTB can access details of every single penny that was later diverted over to skanky's hands. Easily proven I expect. Ol' hagface must be shitting bricks :)

The “fans” appear to believe that the press are guilty of altering prices pictures.

The lash person who did prices lashes for the “natural “ picture, seems to of airbrushed the picture for their Instagram. They clearly don’t like prices “natural “ look 🤣
Personally I don't like any of it's Looks. The best one for me would be just before they slam the coffin lid down after hammering a stake through what ought to be a heart.

I hope the Tax Man has got plenty of silver bullets, garlic, crucifixes and stakes ready for when it gets hauled in finally :)

• Haha

MrsEms

VIP Member
I seem to remember a pic of Skanky & Wanky in the conservatory with the lead piping ;)
She's probably not allowed in the 'main house'. I do honestly believe they are embarrassed about her and the situation. I know I would be mortified if it was my son, I wouldn't disown him because I love the bones of him but I would seek immediate psychological help for him and hire a hitman for her😳🤣

• Haha

Pom Bear

VIP Member
This is brilliant @Pom Bear 😂😂😂😂 Cole really suits the old woman look. First Phyllis & now Nora 🤣😂🤣😂
Thank you 😀😀😄😄🤗❤💕🥰😘 xx.
I like using the Nora pic, might try another one later or in a day or two 🥰
Ps..I got your message on the last thread, sorry I couldn't reply as thread was locked for new one 💕🤗😘 xx.

I leave this here before catching up more later..not my best attempt but I thought I give it a go 😄 x.

Skanky and Joker =Skanker 😄

Resizer_16260953273440.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

BigBlue2018

VIP Member
Ooh I hope you got your linguine in the end Blue 😋
Thanks Liar! I did eventually. Delicious!

There is currently a truce over 'Shrimpgate', but I fear once Nosferatu rises from his pit with a sore head (OH) hand to hand combat will recommence.

It's going to be a long day!

Attachments

• Haha

Facehugger

VIP Member
Evening lovelies ❤ well now, that's no ruddy surprise about Deplop Paige is it! The lass has been her skivvy for everything, I bet she was never paid any wage like the groom girl, I bet Skanks expected her to graft for fuck all and she might have done something like used some funds to pay her bills or feed herself. Not that I know anything like. Didn't realise she was married, what the hell was her husband doing?

I hope if she's been used to divert money she'll sing like a canary.

Hope you're all well today anyway 😘

• Heart

VIP Member
And now the moment you have been waiting for......I'm home.
afterwards.jpg
And as a BONUS feature..
Patch.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha

gashers

Chatty Member
Regarding Alex didn’t Puss face have a hand in getting him denied access to the little girl he had with that Chantelle nobody.

• Wow
  • Angry

Pom Bear

VIP Member
Happy Tattle Birthday 🎉🎂❤🤗💖💕🥰🥳😀💖😘 xx
Last night I was on tattle on my Kindle fire and I saw little coloured moving dots on my screen..I actually thought my Kindle was on the way out and starting to Google for a new one online incase I had to replace it.
Long story short I opened Google and no little lines moving about.
I thought it was a tattle fault until I found out that it was meant to be confetti though it looked nothing like it lol 😄

Resizer_16261398590432.jpg

Resizer_16261398590430.jpg

Resizer_16261398590431.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

Joanna Surrey

VIP Member
Exactly, NO FIRM EVIDENCE.
Yet she sat in that Bath Bomb launch not long ago saying "my circle is so tight now".
About the only thing thing that will be.😂😂

I always thought he looked doughy and slug like. Looks like he's developing a fair old pair of man boobs, the amount of junk he's living on he'll soon have a bigger pair than her!

• Haha

Monsieur Crumble

I have been racking my brains trying to think of things that Skanky is good at....Brilliant loving mother..no!caring attentive daughter....no! Faithful loving wife...no! Responsible pet owner...no! Successful business woman...no! Great housekeeper and cook...no! Loyal friend...no! I could go on and on but in the nutshell she is as much use as a Gallium teaspoon 🙄

• Haha

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
Cole’s down with the kids, what does he look like carrying Sid about in his Priceywoods trousers and cap back to front 🙄🤣
Katie treats her kids to a day of pampering?.....errrrr, no, Skanky treated herself & those poor buggers were dragged along. I feel sick thinking about that poor tiny puppy rolling about in that huge carrier that madam isn't even holding straight. The poor thing is probably scrunched up in a corner 😕

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 19

VIP Member
Bit dangerous doing that, thankfully only one person
was watching and that was the twat with the phone.

• Haha
  • Sick

Norfolking Good

VIP Member
I was going to say isn’t siphoning money through someone else’s account whilst under investigation for bankruptcy a massive no no on top of laundering? She could find herself in even more trouble financially.

Harrigan

VIP Member
Morning,

I was terrified this morning on opening the curtains this spider abseiled down like he was in an action movie. He’s still there…

How ironic that Katie is all for banning anonymous social media accounts when it seems she posts under pseudonyms. I don’t think Katie does irony though.

I was thinking, there are similarities between mythology and Ms Price.
Narcissus fell in love with his own reflection. There is no one who loves Katie more than herself.

Icarus flew too close to the sun even though he was warned and paid the penalty. Katie doesn’t listen to anyone and she has so much filler, plastic, foreign substances in her body it won’t be a surprise if she melts some day.

I can’t think of a third one, maybe Medusa, look at her too long and you’ll turn to stone.
Have a good day

• Haha