Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Facehugger

VIP Member
Classless.
Remember her wedding dresssssss😳
Her makeup πŸ‘Œ but she always lets herself down with the outfit...

I wouldnt wear ANY of them during my worst nightmare...
View attachment 664398
I could wing a challenge and pick her outfits up in Mark One (remember that high street storeπŸ˜†)

Then shes a wedding guest with Kris....
Apparently the headline was something like she upstages the bride...

WTH

Her dress sense has always been a bit trash..
but I think that was so part of her appeal back then..

Millionaire but girl next door...
I still say she's clearly pregnant in that wedding pic with Kieran. Jett was born exactly 7 months later, she claimed he was premature, but he was 5lb 2oz so not that premature hey! Lying cunt.

Happy Anniversary Blue my friend ❀😘 and a hug for Mrs F today too πŸ‘½πŸ€—β€πŸ˜˜

• Heart
Reactions: 18

SewerGrapes

VIP Member
OMG! What horrendous news to be given. I am so sorry for all concerned :( No doubt being unable to get past the Dictators at the surgery desk has been the root cause of so many casualties

And then we have IT ladling it on about it's mother who has veered between various stages of sickness for at least 6 years, currently hovering on "Terminal at the moment........................" to which she'll still be around in ten years time with the same diagnosis from the Caring Daughter :( Its probably all bloody lies anyway :(
A big thank you to you and my Krusty Krew pals for the love, support and advice. Very trying times innit? But y'all make me smile so much and lift my days...x

• Heart

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
Why do people get her to advertise hair products, if you want a laugh at her attempting to do a couple of curls, head to her stories 🀣
I have a tip for you skanky. Take the bloody wig OFF, put it on the stand and then you can curl it propΓͺrly! Simples!!
Why go through this charade of making out this is Your Barnet when everybody knows its just another of your scrounged rug collection?? :)

liar liar

VIP Member
Cant say I will miss the show. The presenter Steph is more serious journo than jolly tv host.

I havent seen Katie Price on it yet?
What does she do?

Loose woman, This Morning, The Wright Stuff (loved it with Matthew Wright) they are all trash tv now!!!!

I cant wait till Holly and Phil leave This Morning. Ive NEVER seen a positive comment about them anymore the whole crew must be delusionalπŸ™„

Its like an episode of pins and needles

No doubt Katie will be splashed on our screen soon with Masterchef and some surgery documentary Im sure she said she was doing...πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”

Next she will probably have a tv show on her love for animals... seems like there is nothing she wont try.
Steph is not a journo she's an engineer... she's rubbish at interviewing and everything actually. She got her current gig coz her wife is a C4 big wig.

• Wow

Pom Bear

VIP Member
🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣 Well my lovely Pom , as usual you crack me up more that anyone ,youre like a japanese sniper , just quiet doing your pics , then you come out with the best comment of the year, coz Jimmy savile fucking killed me
Thank you πŸ˜„πŸ₯°πŸ’•β€πŸ€—πŸ’–πŸ˜˜ xx
Lol it was the first thing I thought off when I read that earlier comment πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ€—πŸ˜˜ xx.

Yup, it's finished me too. Drink spat across table. @Pom Bear you win the internet for comment of the day 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
Thank you too Pink πŸ’–β€πŸ’•πŸ₯°πŸ˜„πŸ€—πŸ˜˜ xx

She's fab isn't she, the smiling assassin 🀣🀣 love you Pom πŸ‘½πŸ€—β€πŸ˜˜
Awwww thank you Love from the smiling Pom πŸ’•β€πŸ₯°πŸ€—πŸ’–πŸ˜„πŸΎπŸ˜˜ xx

You know something you lot, we have Been together through a lot, Made a lot of friends on here , apart from Skanky ,we talk about a lot of things, pets, life , got me jersey Girl, we talk about watches, Mrs Ems Tom jones, going to see him,my missus is taking knickers to throw, harry we like quizzes, staples loves her music, there's facehugger, Bigblue clever girl ,
pinksquirrel whos lovely, loads of my krusties Sorry if you didn't get a mention , Id be here all night,but im going to give out a Peeko prize ,
One girl who is always at our beck and call, Pom can you do this, Pom can you do that? Now I know she goes on other sites, But she knows where she's at home , I'll forgive her, But Definitely a candidate for Krustie of the Year , Here Pom do a Cup or Medal
Thank you Peeko πŸ₯°πŸ’–β€πŸ€—πŸ˜˜ xx
Here you are..already made from the other day πŸ’–πŸ₯°β€πŸ€—πŸ˜˜ xx.

Resizer_16258940169280.jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart

plinky

VIP Member
I feel sorry for Paige she looks young and impressionable. It’s been hard to get work in a pandemic and I am 100% sure KP would have taken advantage of her

Gx2018

Thank God we have Katie inbetween selling eyelashes telling the government she's solved the problem of hate speech on the internet πŸ™„

Maybe she can post next to solve nuclear fission? Maybe this fool thinks she knows the answer that's alluded the experts for decades.
Rich coming from the woman who publicly shames girls who slide into coles DMs

• Angry
  • Haha

DC16

VIP Member
So what (if any) charity/whatever has actually benefitted from the sale of skanky's discarded rubbish?

I'd like proof of this before she shoves it in front of the Court stating that "I's downaytd awl me stuff to charriddy becos Ize a gud persin inn I?"
Like F she has :(

Is she the younger, not-quite-so-plastic version of skanky? The trainee apprenticed scud-bucket??

Well even that has'nt saved the daft moo from the wrath of the skank-monster has it?

and don't tell me - the scum have bought it!

Were I Paige I'd GIVE AWAY the truthful version regardless of her poxy documents - why should It be able to dictate what anybody can say or do??
Surely if she has stolen off of Katie, which I highly doubt, she should report it to the Police, oh yes, just like all the other people who have supposedly stolen off of her and been reported, but she is yet to produce the requested hard evidence to the court it actually ever happened.
I suspect this is purely just another deflection tactic in the run up to the bankruptcy, hence Cloudchaser's message re Paige.

I don't believe any monies have been donated to charities. Again, if anyone has any info regarding this, please let Hudson Weir know.

Mamfe71

Chatty Member
Hi been a while since I have been on here, but last night someone mentioned that her superfan Paige has been dumped from being at skanky's beck and call and been accused of stealing (the old worn out lie used many times )from old skanky and apparently Skanky has managed to get issued a protection order to stop Paige from speaking out not sure how though. Apparently skanky's going to tell all about Paige's deception and up her dramatic pr victim storyline
Explains why the deplop was suddenly closed, and Paige gone quiet but then again any orders via skanky's deplop were being paid into Paige's PayPal account as requested by old skanky just like everything else paid into jedyas account from her other online tat lines

Attachments

• Wow

Anna666

VIP Member
Don't be fooled.
Agreed, anyone willing to get involved with her, is of the same low character ... with her vast history, well documented ... of being a con merchant, no one decent would go near her .. they must be of the same ilk!

ClivE

VIP Member
No doubt more lies..
the latest article as the words THE POSSIBLE SERIES so not confirmed just what Katie says just like the follow up to the other she did about looking at colleges for him (no follow up yet)or the baby this year(no chance) moving into the 800thousand pound house(no money for it)loads of work this year (only work she as is her own you tube and instagram rubbish)it is all just what she says

• Heart

oopsidaisy

Did the same yesterday, so driving back to the gym every morning, doesn't make sense!!
Its probably old stuff he's putting out, trying to make out he's getting fit after all the podge comments 🀣
Who in their right mind is going to make a 4 hour all round trip to spend an hour in the gym? Plus leaving her alone with the kids and Sid πŸ€”πŸ€”

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 17

oopsidaisy

So they've gone to The New Forest and Sids in a tent,but where is Blade,Precious and the new puppy? Dumped again?

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 17