Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

plinky

VIP Member
Wasn’t there a tattle member that lived near her and would see her quite abit,she hasn’t posted on here for awhile.🤔Can’t remember her tattle name.
This is me I live on the same estate as her now.
I haven’t been able to drive for a while so haven’t been out much. Also I got worried they might work out who I am so I don’t follow them on SM anymore. I got worried after what they did to that other lady
I still read here though

• Heart
Reactions: 34

Penguin86

VIP Member
Well we all know Katie is just a walking contradiction

OT: Here's a goofy pic of Pixie to make you laugh
103_8790-01.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
Just seen that Dani Dyers fella has been jailed for 3 years today for conning £34,000 out of 2 OAP's. Obviously what he did was wrong. But how the fuck is that Skanky mouldy OLD whore still not fucking locked up for £3,000,000+ owed all over 🤷

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 31

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member

She'll be furious with this article 🤣😂🤣😂. It's done an absolutely brilliant job of making her look like the filthy lowlife slut she is 😂🤣😂🤣 I bet Pete is quietly laughing his head off 🤣😂🤣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30

Anna666

VIP Member
She's going to be pissed off that someone else is trying to steal her thunder as the
'NO ROOM FOR RACISTS' Petition is at
944,405 have signed.
Let’s get to 1,000,000!

And that only started after the football

Hers is at whatever (cba even looking) she's already had a response
She's a troll so are her fans its pathetic
Like many other decent people I abhor racists, there is no place for it in our society, and I do hope the right authorities step up, and do something, those young players did not deserve that hate aimed at them, its disgusting, and quite upsetting, that in this day and age, we still have a minority who spew this fucking hate at other human beings for the colour of their skin, it boils my piss, beyond anger .... as for these zlisters jumping on the bandwagon, in order to stay relevant in the public eye, no doubt some do care, and like the rest of us want to see something done ... but this skank price, lumpylardarse goodger who themselves have proved to be vile bullies in the past, trolling others online .. will cling onto anything to keep themselves in the public eye ... both are fucking hypocrites, and both have bullied and trolled others online ... without fear of repeating myself ... It boils my fucking piss ... its an insult to a very serious issue that needs addressing, and should not used for column inches for some below zlist twats, who want to remain relevant ... these two cunts, have no shame, and will cling onto ANYTHING that will keep them out there .... dumb skanks 🤬 🤬 🤬

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

Pom Bear

VIP Member
Welcome to #47!!

It was a tough call but @Penguin86 won by 2 heart reactions, @Pink Squirrel was so close.

Previous thread - https://tattle.life/threads/katie-price-46-the-british-pam-more-like-a-tin-of-spam.21090/page-51

From the Pom Gallery.

Pom had so much fun with that photo.

CARRY ON PEOPLE.
Thank you for the new thread and Pom pics 🥰💖💕❤🤗😘 xx.

I am missing a few pages so going to start at page 7..been so tired I have tried to read here and the Lauren thread but half asleep..so I either miss posts,they go into a blur or read more than once and realise nothing has made sense lol.

I managed to make this before I got too tired 🥰

Norah Cole Batty 😄 xx.
Back tomorrow 🥰

Polish_20210712_011812450.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

Lilykins

VIP Member
Bet she is feeling sick seeing Peter celebrating his 6th wedding anniversary to his beautiful, natural and smart wife 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

BigBlue2018

VIP Member
I see she is still promoting the filtered versions of herself for the clinic, unbelievable 🤦🏻‍♀️
She's previously slagged them off for botching her surgery and told no-one to go there! Unbelievable.

Hilarious!

It's mine and OH 22nd Wedding Anniversary today.

OH is at work, son and heir has been down:

Joe: 'Happy Anniversary'

Blue: 'Thanks!'

Joe: 'Are you going down the Co Op?'

Blue: 'Yep'.

Joe: 'Will you get me a Happy Anniversary Card from me and Dudley (dog). Do you want some flowers? Oh and a box of Winegums for dad'.

Blue: 'No I'm alright. I thought Winegums were your favourite. Where's your card to pay?'

Joe: 'It's the thought that counts. Can't find my card at the moment, I'll pay you back later'.

More chance of Skankys creditors being paid!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26

peeko

VIP Member
My Krusties . I haven't been well , had an serious addiction, had therapy , you will all be pleased to know I am completely cured, although I want to kill Clouseau, So I have composed this poem to show you how better I am , thanks for your support ,My Doctor said the best way to exorcise my demons and be completely normal is to hire a Hitman to assassinate @Pinksquirrel So I am starting a Gofund page is it called? love u all xx

So Skanky went to Turkey to get an MOT,
Carwash said "How much will this cost we aint got a Penny ?"
The Surgeon said "Nothing , dont you worry none"
I may live in Turkey , But I read The SUN
Shes a Fantastic BusinessWoman , Mother of the year ,
I'll do everything for nothing , don't you have a Fear ,
Thev most loved Woman in all of the UK
with Publicity they all will be flocking here night and Day
So he turned to Carwash said ,"who would she like to be ?
any face that you like, and its all for free,
Carwash said quietly," Jodie Marsh , that would be super"
But the surgeons hearing aid was duff
thought he said Alice Cooper
And the surgeon turned to skanky
said anything else its all for free,
ill get rid of all the useless shit
she said "cole's staying with me"
She said all these influencers they may think they're bad
if they think they can beat the pricey
they are fucking sad
There is only one thing im jealous of ,its an easy task
Pump up my backside till its better than Lozzas arse

Now the surgeon took a deep Breath , said "Dont take me for a fool,
its the eighth wonder of the world, and its all Natural.
Ive seen the pyramids in Egypt , Hagia in istanbul
I ve swept up rocking horse shit ,and thats not fucking all.
Ive seen a Plastic Surgeon that melted by a Fire,
Ive even met a politician that wasnt a fucking liar
ive seen a Blue Tit in the Height of Summer, heard a rubber Band
seen the wonders of the universe , Brian cox is the Man.
But even Brian could not explain my Fascination.
Lozzas arse defies an scientific explanation .
Its one of those things ,the value of which you cannot measure
I think we are all agreed its a National Treasure

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Long time lurker here, just want to say these threads are great and the title names are gold! People like KP really fuck me off because it's messing with the heads of young girls. I'm 35 and haven't had surgery but one of my acquaintances (who loves KP and the Geordie Shore girls) started having stuff done at 25, she's now 30 and is heading in KP way. She looks botched and painful and it's so sad to see. Her boobs looked like they were going to explode at one point but it's so normalised to end up with the wind tunnel look that she's already planning more :( just been watching Love Island this week and I swear every single girl has had stuff done and just why? Some of their lips look like they're about to burst, it winds me up all of this!

Sorry for the mini rant but yeah, I believe that KP is sending out a horrible message about surgery.

MrFMercury

Chatty Member
Morning, I had to take a break from Skanky. I’ve got the biopsy on Monday, one of the kids has been sent home following a positive test for a kid in their class and so I’m having to isolate until I go into hospital . Trying to stay away from my own kids in a small house is proving ‘fun’.
I started the menopause after a hysterectomy at 38, tis shite and I don’t understand why medicine isn’t better at dealing with something all women go through. So right now I just don’t have much headspace for the hypocritical, lying, smug smegfaced gruesome twosome 🤬

• Heart

Warriorqueen

VIP Member
That fucking old skank. 100% my husband saw her an hour ago DRIVING a bashed up old landrover, coming out of an equine vet centre on goosegreen lane B2133 West Sussex. Rules do not apply to this woman.

• Angry
  • Wow