Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

oopsidaisy

If you're that shocked you could always start a thread in 'off topic' about what some mooky fookers will do for 27p on OF if ya like 👍👍👍
I was going to say the same thing @Facehugger This thread is about Pricey not Kieran, we know her and her fans read this and @Gx2018 you have now fuelled them all with this info to make Kieran look like a piece of shit which he isn't so well done, I think not!!👎👎👎👎👎

Reactions: 21

Yel

Chatty Member
Thank God we have Katie inbetween selling eyelashes telling the government she's solved the problem of hate speech on the internet 🙄

Maybe she can post next to solve nuclear fission? Maybe this fool thinks she knows the answer that's alluded the experts for decades.

• Haha

Mellow Yellow

VIP Member
Since the new puppy has arrived poor little Precious is nowhere to be seen except in a crate at Harvey's house. She really is a disgusting person and should not be allowed anywhere near an animal.

• Angry
  • Sad

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
Oh and FFS - the scum is showing pictures of it's "completely unfiltered face" Like eff it is !
Actually my granddaughter showed me some filters yesterday - I think Melon Hat would look far better on It than Foxy Sexy any day :ROFLMAO:

Paige was in the inner circle and knows quite a bit so threatening with a protection order is silencing paige in her eyes
The end is nigh skanky :) Its about bloody time too :)

• Angry

Wilkco

VIP Member
I see Steph's Packed Lunch is off the air until September. Another earner she has lost. :D

• Haha

DC16

VIP Member
Paige was in the inner circle and knows quite a bit so threatening with a protection order is silencing paige in her eyes
The Depop money is now being paid to Katie when you purchase an item.

Well, who didn’t see this one coming. 🙄

• Angry
  • Wow

Mercedes

Katie treats her kids to a day of pampering?.....errrrr, no, Skanky treated herself & those poor buggers were dragged along. I feel sick thinking about that poor tiny puppy rolling about in that huge carrier that madam isn't even holding straight. The poor thing is probably scrunched up in a corner 😕
What’s wrong with Cole also ? It was a Saturday he should be with his mates instead of mincing around a nail bar !! Or going to the gym with his mates and work of some of them moobs and pizza belly he’s got instead of following her and Prinny around . Not good Cole , not good at all .

• Haha
  • Sick

Stapleyourtongue

VIP Member
Going to need quite a few sessions to to get rid of those moobs and pizza belly 😂🤣, got sick of the tiny home made gym in the garage they blagged for Harvey then 😂😂
[/QUOTE]
I thought Millionaires had their own gym in their BIG houses... Oh, I forgot Pinocchio 🤥 doesn't have a BIG house!

• Haha

JakeM

VIP Member
Katie insulting others how look is hilarious. Yes, let’s all take a leaf out of your book and end up looking 20 years older.

• Haha
  • Heart

Anna666

VIP Member
He’s the father to her children and still uses Katie’s name for the attention. He’s forever linked to her. So sorry to have offended you🙄
Hmmm you sound a little like a supporter of price, reading most of your comments ... also no need to be rude to others, we dont do this here, cut the attitude, we can also be rather nasty when required

• Wow

plinky

VIP Member
I don’t blame Paige she was probably never paid properly and left for weeks with a load of untrained dogs and stinking clothes

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
@Lucid30 this evening's deplop has raised the princely sum of £67 🤣😂. @DC16 there's some stuff on there from 4 days ago. Did you get that? Whoever is slaving over it now isn't taking down sold items at top speed 🤔. I guess she can't hide it anymore. I cannot believe the state of the shit on there. All looks unwashed & creased to hell. I've got better looking floor clothes! Absolute minger 🤢

Bloody menopause hell.....I'm living it now 😭😭

Big loves & hugs to you all 😘 our Tattle family is going through so much. And that Skanky bitch is making any old shit up for attention 😡

You're looking mighty fine @265 Did you use any of the fine hair establishments recommended by 'Love Island star, Carl Woods' 😂😂

I'll be honest, I was a bit worried about clicking on the pic @265 After clicking on Mr Drury's video last night I wondered if he'd given you any ideas on how to show off your new 'do' 🤣

Just in case anyone's interested, this fine item is still for sale. Any takers? Condition: Like New apparently. I should frigging think so, it's still got the bloody tag on it 🤦.
I can't understand why it hasn't sold 🤷

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
Regarding Alex didn’t Puss face have a hand in getting him denied access to the little girl he had with that Chantelle nobody.
Yes It contacted the mother and together they conspired to make out he was a Total Wrong 'Un and a loser so he lost his child basically. And all because skanky wanted revenge

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 20