Katie Price #45 She's a Monster not a Mum - Shamed poor Harvey just for fun!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That pic has really got me, a young fella clinically obese,
To the point it could cause medical problems,
and he’s allowed to stuff himself with chocolate and ice cream , for what ? An ad , is there nobody in her circle with an ounce of decency or common sense,
and Carwash liked it , somewhere there is a village missing it’s idiot

• Angry
Reactions: 21
Thank you will have a look. Harvey is surely not living alone?
No there is some type of 'carer' or 'friend' there. In the vid KP says 'I can only leave him for a minute or two to pop down the shops.' Well, she popped down the shops 2 weeks ago and still isn't back and and the two trips to Portugal... total bollocks.

• Angry
Reactions: 21
No there is some type of 'carer' or 'friend' there. In the vid KP says 'I can only leave him for a minute or two to pop down the shops.' Well, she popped down the shops 2 weeks ago and still isn't back and and the two trips to Portugal... total bollocks.
Don’t forget the cctv 😂

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
So the PR company both KP & Carl are working with are also working with H?! I’m sorry but who the hell has allowed this to happen? He hasn’t the capacity to sign up to these so called talent agencies has he?

You also have to question where all the money they make in his name is going. Surely what they are doing comes under coercive control?

I’m absolutely fuming at how this young man is being taken advantage of. He doesn’t deserve any of her negative exposure let alone be paraded around for financial gain😔
View attachment 644239
this picture is from april and was atached to the news headline about someone making money on the back of harvey

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
Thank you will have a look. Harvey is surely not living alone?
He's at residential school/college during the week but back with that thing at weekends supposedly.

It has stated that It's rented a house close to Wanky's place so H goes there at weekends when apparently Mommy Dearest "looks after him" ie takes humiliating footage & photos for youtube/Insta/etc, but as to who actually does this 'Looking After' is negotiable. H probably spends most of the weekend alone with his tablet for company but even more so now with that thing hiding-out in Spain to avoid the bunkruptcy hearings, basically he only ever sees her when she needs some more humiliating footage for her media sites or Wanky needs to take the piss out of him.

Maybe as part of his Care Package he has someone going in daily to check on him however the lad needs far more than that surely?

• Angry
Reactions: 12
The thing all these blokes had in common was they entered her lair and accepted Harvey for who is which is a very loving boy when given the chance and boundaries. All of them tried to get him fitter and feed him better. Skanky entered Crawl's space and he is not interested in the mess or effort. She can't be his equal and really demand anything when she can't even compete at 50/50. She has blown it all really.
Then surely those ex husbands must see what it’s doing with Harvey, but they remain silent! They could stop her behaviour if they want

Then surely those ex husbands must see what it’s doing with Harvey, but they remain silent! They could stop her behaviour if they want
This is still in the media. Sickening to the core not fit to be called a mum

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sad
They've got enough trouble fending It off their children, besides which It would only claim they're saying it out of malice because they're still in love with her and want to cause her trouble in her perfick life wiv wanky

Frankly I think SS are to blame for H's predicament because they removed the other children from It and left the Most Vulnerable Of All with It when in fact ALL those kids should have been taken away regardless of her being his only parent! Who knows, with It out of the equation H's father might have come forward to be part of his life at last?

Reactions: 16

Katie is his only parent - they are not allowed access to him and also they have there own lives now with their extended families. They have tried and been denied at every turn. They are NOT to blame - it is her and only her.

They've got enough trouble fending It off their children, besides which It would only claim they're saying it out of malice because they're still in love with her and want to cause her trouble in her perfick life wiv wanky

Frankly I think SS are to blame for H's predicament because they removed the other children from It and left the Most Vulnerable Of All with It when in fact ALL those kids should have been taken away regardless of her being his only parent! Who knows, with It out of the equation H's father might have come forward to be part of his life at last?
There comes a time when you simply give up and move on. Dwight was actually living in Tobago for a few years - do you think KP would have let him go abroad??? He doesn't want his life being picked apart by KP - she's tried it on several occasions and he won't bite.

• Angry
Reactions: 13

Yep I understand! The ss. Well not as good as they used to be ,the place Harvey stays during the week must check his person for any marks brusing, to keep their selfs right his weight must be checked every week surely. I don’t think Harvey was damaging the house his hands wrists would be heavily marked surely his school would be reporting all of this .

Katie is his only parent - they are not allowed access to him and also they have there own lives now with their extended families. They have tried and been denied at every turn. They are NOT to blame - it is her and only her.

There comes a time when you simply give up and move on. Dwight was actually living in Tobago for a few years - do you think KP would have let him go abroad??? He doesn't want his life being picked apart by KP - she's tried it on several occasions and he won't bite.
Quite. Once escaped you really don't want to keep seeing It and he has successfully avoided it from the moment he left her to it, the downside being that everyone thinks he is an asshat because he legged-it from his son as well.

Yep I understand! The ss. Well not as good as they used to be ,the place Harvey stays during the week must check his person for any marks brusing, to keep their selfs right his weight must be checked every week surely. I don’t think Harvey was damaging the house his hands wrists would be heavily marked surely his school would be reporting all of this .
I have a feeling that "somebody" goes around making minor damage a lot worse to support their case or perhaps wanky has a temper tantrum then smashes the place up? Never believe a single word from It because all it does is LIE

Quite. Once escaped you really don't want to keep seeing It and he has successfully avoided it from the moment he left her to it, the downside being that everyone thinks he is an asshat because he legged-it from his son as well.
Legged it whilst paying into a Trust solely for his son which once stood at £2mil and paying maintenance and extra. And he saw Harvey. If she can pass the blame to anyone she will. You remember that burn Princess received when she was 3 at a ski resort - KP tried to blame her mum and sister.

• Angry
Reactions: 17
Legged it whilst paying into a Trust solely for his son which once stood at £2mil and paying maintenance and extra. And he saw Harvey. If she can pass the blame to anyone she will. You remember that burn Princess received when she was 3 at a ski resort - KP tried to blame her mum and sister.
Not quite the fiend It would have people believe then if he was paying into a Trust Fund for the lad as well as forking out to pay St. Amy the Apostle to look after him because he knew It was never going to do so herself :( Life could have been so much better for H and yet whats he got instead? That thing as a so-called "Mother" :(

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 15

Why doesn’t Amy step in? I know she’s too ill to look after Harvey but surely it must break her heart to see how he’s being abused and neglected. She must have feelings for him

• Sad
this picture is from april and was atached to the news headline about someone making money on the back of harvey
They slated Lucky 7 about making money off the back of Harvey bec that’s his mother’s job, but they are still signed with them. But it got skanky a headline and sympathy from her minions

• Angry
Iv only just came across this thread. Can someone fill me in on her shaming Harvey?
I am not being horrible here BUT what talent does this poor lad H have for them to exploit anyway apart from as a target for humiliation? She's probably got all the others signed up too although it seems Junior is not going to play along with it. Good lad Junior!! :)

Am I remembering incorrectly here but did she not already have some sort of a log cabin thing at Trampy Towers for H to live in when he was "older", perhaps one that her flunkeys live in presently?

In which case why is It on the beg for some idiot to supply another one with padded walls for the lad?
Does she want a padded place for him more because it would be soundproof, than to stop him from hurting himself. Funny how she's never mentioned if he wet her bed when he would sleep in bed with her before Wanky came along.
Screenshot_20210702-130546.png

Why doesn’t Amy step in? I know she’s too ill to look after Harvey but surely it must break her heart to see how he’s being abused and neglected. She must have feelings for him
I think she is scared of her BULLYING DAUGHTER

If he was that bad, then why the duck did she duck off on holiday and leave him with that young girl Lauren

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
I have a feeling that "somebody" goes around making minor damage a lot worse to support their case or perhaps wanky has a temper tantrum then smashes the place up? Never believe a single word from It because all it does is LIE
I’m with you Rita, I also get that feeling aswell

Reactions: 14
The irony of Katie campaigning for a safer Internet and no trolls, yet she's posting and calling out an account who contacted Carl 🙄🤦‍♀️

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Does she want a padded place for him more because it would be soundproof, than to stop him from hurting himself. Funny how she's never mentioned if he wet her bed when he would sleep in bed with her before Wanky came along.
View attachment 644394

I think she is scared of her BULLYING DAUGHTER

If he was that bad, then why the duck did she duck off on holiday and leave him with that young girl Lauren
You would think that the residential school would have done something about his bed wetting and ruining walls. Does he only do it at weekends with her?

• Angry
Reactions: 13
You would think that the residential school would have done something about his bed wetting and ruining walls. Does he only do it at weekends with her?
I am pretty sure they would share their concerns with the relevant authorities. No doubt, KP is unreachable and would say she has not received letters/e-mails/visits in the same way she has been avoiding the liquidators regarding her failure to comply to their instructions and the payment plan set-up and agreed by her.

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.