Katie Price #45 She's a Monster not a Mum - Shamed poor Harvey just for fun!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The old milky bar kid with his little bag and rinky dink outfits was a Saint compared to this piece of filth.
and doesn't she just deserve every single bit of it? LOL :) I can't wait until he turns on It

The fact he remained in bed rather than rushing to his Belovéd's aid and just so happened to be recording when It started It's wails of agony merely underlines that its all one damned great Set Up Jobbie :(

"I woz just recording sum stuff fer me Insta wen Dolly startid screeemin' for 'elp but I woz in der middul of sumfink inportant so I cud'nt go to 'er; Wewl anyways I did go in there wen I'd finished me stuff an' picked 'er 'ead up off der flor, stuck it in a takeaway kebab bag an' took 'er to orspitawl an' dey stuck it back on for 'er an' den I took her wig to der'airdresser bird tho cos Dolly woz upset that she got Toilet Duck on it when she 'it 'er ead on der bog.
Don't she kno by nah dat she shud'nt bovver me wen I's recording innit??"

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
and doesn't she just deserve every single bit of it? LOL :) I can't wait until he turns on It
I actually think something awful is coming in the near future, I've just got this feeling that all this can't go on much longer. Just hope the animals and kids are out of the way. Where's Kieran and Peter with all this going on ?

• Sad
Reactions: 16
I actually think something awful is coming in the near future, I've just got this feeling that all this can't go on much longer. Just hope the animals and kids are out of the way. Where's Kieran and Peter with all this going on ?
Looking after their kids full-time as agreed by the court.

Reactions: 13
This needs to be stopped now. Not next week, next month now. He's being exploited to the point of abuse, teased and tormented by the thing that she's marrying and no papers seem to give a damn. If he's as bad as she says how the hell is the poor boy supposed to manage alone in that house without 24 hour care? I suppose Captain Carwash Codswallop wants him out of sight, out of mind.

• Angry
Reactions: 19
Peter and Kieron are looking after their kids thankfully, a long way distant from this ghastly creature. I hope the animals are safe too but as for THEM, well bring it on Karma! :)

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Peter and Kieron are looking after their kids thankfully, a long way distant from this ghastly creature. I hope the animals are safe too but as for THEM, well bring it on Karma! :)
I know Rita but they still seem to be round there a lot, just wondering if the father's ever call her out for anything.🤔

Reactions: 11
I know Rita but they still seem to be round there a lot, just wondering if the father's ever call her out for anything.🤔
Well if they were my kids they would not be within a one mile radius of that thing!

None of us here can quite fathom WHY the fathers allow It and whatever-asswipe-she's-currently-shagging near those children EVER? They were not taken away from It for "no reason" were they but why in God's name was it deemed OK to leave H with it, a disabled boy with more than enough to cope with in a normal Home let alone the madhouse wherever his "Mother" is?

• Angry
Reactions: 16
So the PR company both KP & Carl are working with are also working with H?! I’m sorry but who the hell has allowed this to happen? He hasn’t the capacity to sign up to these so called talent agencies has he?

You also have to question where all the money they make in his name is going. Surely what they are doing comes under coercive control?

I’m absolutely fuming at how this young man is being taken advantage of. He doesn’t deserve any of her negative exposure let alone be paraded around for financial gain😔
63DBC95F-1FAA-4578-8DC2-8C09852C99B6.jpeg

• Angry
Reactions: 17
Actually they are not round there much. She changes their outfits non-stop and takes them to 80grillion places in the space of a couple of hours then releases picture over days/weeks to mislead.

So the PR company both KP & Carl are working with are also working with H?! I’m sorry but who the hell has allowed this to happen? He hasn’t the capacity to sign up to these so called talent agencies has he?

You also have to question where all the money they make in his name is going. Surely what they are doing comes under coercive control?

I’m absolutely fuming at how this young man is being taken advantage of. He doesn’t deserve any of her negative exposure let alone be paraded around for financial gain😔
View attachment 644239
She signed him up - no surprise there.

Iv only just came across this thread. Can someone fill me in on her shaming Harvey?
She posted a YT vid showing holes in the wall and ripped off doors in Harv's house whilst he was with her. Sure you can find on-line otherwise it is on the previous thread. She's just dead behind the eyes and between the ears. Linger a while - you may enjoy our sense of humour and our anger :)

Thread #44 page 21 post 402 Harvey House. Enjoy 😢

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Angry
It’s abit of a trick of Skanys. She has a stash of photos and footage that she puts out so appears that the kids are there a lot more than they are and then her minions think she is such a great mother looking after 5 fussy eating kids 24/7🙄

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Didn’t Pete want Harvey and she wouldn’t let him see him, anyway she had the money to arrange a nice flat attached to her house for Harvey. Somewhere he had support but a bit of space. But she’s so selfish she would rather waste money on herself

• Angry

View attachment 644239
And carrot cake and pizza and slop kitchen and any other tit they can shove down him for a quick buck

• Angry
Reactions: 15
Didn’t Pete want Harvey and she wouldn’t let him see him, anyway she had the money to arrange a nice flat attached to her house for Harvey. Somewhere he had support but a bit of space. But she’s so selfish she would rather waste money on herself
Yes Pete still wanted to see Harvey but Skanky said no.

she had the money to do so much good for Harvey but she chose herself, men, money, drugs and surgery over Harvey and her kids

• Angry
Reactions: 15
Yes Pete still wanted to see Harvey but Skanky said no.

she had the money to do so much good for Harvey but she chose herself, men, money, drugs and surgery over Harvey and her kids
Do you remember when Alex Reid was pictured kick boxing with Harvey she ( IT) went mad 😡 why didn’t she want Harvey to get fit then. Good mother my arse .

• Angry
  • Wow
Do you remember when Alex Reid was pictured kick boxing with Harvey she ( IT) went mad 😡 why didn’t she want Harvey to get fit then. Good mother my arse .
The thing all these blokes had in common was they entered her lair and accepted Harvey for who is which is a very loving boy when given the chance and boundaries. All of them tried to get him fitter and feed him better. Skanky entered Crawl's space and he is not interested in the mess or effort. She can't be his equal and really demand anything when she can't even compete at 50/50. She has blown it all really.

View attachment 644239
I am not being horrible here BUT what talent does this poor lad H have for them to exploit anyway apart from as a target for humiliation? She's probably got all the others signed up too although it seems Junior is not going to play along with it. Good lad Junior!! :)

Am I remembering incorrectly here but did she not already have some sort of a log cabin thing at Trampy Towers for H to live in when he was "older", perhaps one that her flunkeys live in presently?

In which case why is It on the beg for some idiot to supply another one with padded walls for the lad?

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Actually they are not round there much. She changes their outfits non-stop and takes them to 80grillion places in the space of a couple of hours then releases picture over days/weeks to mislead.

She signed him up - no surprise there.

She posted a YT vid showing holes in the wall and ripped off doors in Harv's house whilst he was with her. Sure you can find on-line otherwise it is on the previous thread. She's just dead behind the eyes and between the ears. Linger a while - you may enjoy our sense of humour and our anger :)

Thread #44 page 21 post 402 Harvey House. Enjoy 😢
Thank you will have a look. Harvey is surely not living alone?

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.