Katie Price #45 She's a Monster not a Mum - Shamed poor Harvey just for fun!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Carl put on his stories last night, her ‘screaming’ in agony in the bathroom at something, is today going to be the medical emergency I do wonder. 🤔
Well she managed to make a miraculously recovery at 2am to slate a lass messaging Coal (look at the state of the nails and why is there a menu inder the phone?)

1625229229135.png

1625229266184.png

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
How can she get her photo up when the girls account is private
She's bullying again by showing that girl's address. Ridiculous old bleep. Firm young flesh Cole, ready and willing, or a stretched hideous plastic critter where everything is fake and it can't stop eating? Pricey can't compete - total joke.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
QUOTE="liar liar, post: 5456443, member: 162485"]
I'm sure it was on here somewhere - but no-one can ascertain which authority would be dealing with him and indeed as a child or an adult...
They live in Surrey Adult Social Care helpline - 0300 470 9100 or [email protected]
If they’re in Essex 0345 6037630 Essex adult social care
[/QUOTE

Carl put on his stories last night, her ‘screaming’ in agony in the bathroom at something, is today going to be the medical emergency I do wonder. 🤔
Im still living in hope that the manky witch gets severly infected from botched free surgery, and continues to suffer with her health, if theres someone who deserves this its her! .... I reserve my sympathy for those who suffer health issues through not fault of their own ... with her, its all self inflicted

I actually think something awful is coming in the near future, I've just got this feeling that all this can't go on much longer. Just hope the animals and kids are out of the way. Where's Kieran and Peter with all this going on ?
If Kieron and Pete have any sense, they will be back in court, asking a judge that visitation can only be done with supervision

Reactions: 16
They live in Surrey Adult Social Care helpline - 0300 470 9100 or [email protected]
If they’re in Essex 0345 6037630 Essex adult social care
[/QUOTE

Im still living in hope that the manky witch gets severly infected from botched free surgery, and continues to suffer with her health, if theres someone who deserves this its her! .... I reserve my sympathy for those who suffer health issues through not fault of their own ... with her, its all self inflicted
Thank you. They don't live in Surrey. That was the Ashtead rental which they had to leave. She lives in Cole's Essex house and Harvey's 'rental' is a road away in Essex. I rang earlier and held on and eventually was told to leave a message as all lines were busy - obviously I don't have a case number. Crosses fingers.

Reactions: 13
How can she get her photo up when the girls account is private
I'm not an IG expert but i think the girl sent him a photo, (possibly by replying in the message box to one of his stories last night) which Skanky opened to look at. Coal and the girl don't follow each other (from what I could see) but Skanky has taken offence that she would dare to contact her pweshus waste-of-space.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
I'm not an IG expert but i think the girl sent him a photo, (possibly by replying in the message box to one of his stories last night) which Skanky opened to look at. Coal and the girl don't follow each other (from what I could see) but Skanky has taken offence that she would dare to contact her pweshus waste-of-space.
Well the girl has stripped off lol!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Thank you. They don't live in Surrey. That was the Ashtead rental which they had to leave. She lives in Cole's Essex house and Harvey's 'rental' is a road away in Essex. I rang earlier and held on and eventually was told to leave a message as all lines were busy - obviously I don't have a case number. Crosses fingers.
I raised concerns with anybody & everybody last year. I received email acknowledgement. I can only hope that everything is being gathered as 'evidence'.

I'm fairly certain about what @Binfest said. We've had the truly awful video about Harvey. I always say it's what you don't see with her. The Fail have published nothing about her since last Saturday. There's been plenty pointless crap they could've used but they haven't. Why? 🤔
I'm eager to see what the medical emergency will be 🥴😴

Skanky is sooooooo jealous of the young, attractive girl messaging Crawl 😂. And I'll bet she's seething the Kieran & Kris were getting on so well 😂
You're losing it all you narcissistic woman. Just like grains of sand, everything's slowly slipping through your fingers. And it serves you bloody well right 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 22
First time I've seen that. What a filthy, heartless witch 😡
I had never seen that before. The place apparently full of families. She is completely inappropriate. Who did she go with and why did they let her get up to sing? She can't sing. What she said about Harvey was so nasty.

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Have you checked the up-coming TV schedules?
No not yet. Just thought someone might have heard something

I raised concerns with anybody & everybody last year. I received email acknowledgement. I can only hope that everything is being gathered as 'evidence'.

I'm fairly certain about what @Binfest said. We've had the truly awful video about Harvey. I always say it's what you don't see with her. The Fail have published nothing about her since last Saturday. There's been plenty pointless crap they could've used but they haven't. Why? 🤔
I'm eager to see what the medical emergency will be 🥴😴

Skanky is sooooooo jealous of the young, attractive girl messaging Crawl 😂. And I'll bet she's seething the Kieran & Kris were getting on so well 😂
You're losing it all you narcissistic woman. Just like grains of sand, everything's slowly slipping through your fingers. And it serves you bloody well right 😁
I'm enjoying every minute of her downfall 😂😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I had never seen that before. The place apparently full of families. She is completely inappropriate. Who did she go with and why did they let her get up to sing? She can't sing. What she said about Harvey was so nasty.
The real Katie price! She probably wrecked the house with wanky boyfriend , and accused Harvey. He doesn’t have the capacity to understand poor sod

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Well no medical emergency today they've driven to Marbs (Marbella) with her shouting n shrieking like a common fishwife in the front of the car.

• Angry
Well no medical emergency today they've driven to Marbs (Marbella) with her shouting n shrieking like a common fishwife in the front of the car.
Gone to meet up with their mate then Ryan he’s there and has been for a couple of weeks so finally they are catching up with him. She won’t like it though he seems to have a bevy of beauties as friends 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She’s foul. Acting like a teenager screeching away. I don’t think she’s actually ever really grown up at all. I can’t bear much more. Please can karma stop taking days off and get working straight away. Surely they should be going home by now? The ‘cameraman’ Chris surely can’t stay there forever even if Wayne and Waynetta can?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.