Katie Price #45 She's a Monster not a Mum - Shamed poor Harvey just for fun!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Wonder if she will be making another of these videos this time, only to backtrack on it months later 🤥🤥🤥
she says do not go somewhere just because it is cheap NO KATIE GO SOMEWHERE JUST BECAUSE IT IS FREE IF YOU ADVERTISE IT

• Angry
Reactions: 18
Hi guys… I’ve been following since thread #41.
I think regarding @Binfest I’ve found this ‘Talent company’ from the comment on Carl’s insta. It’s the comment he tagged them in regarding the watch
From what I can see the profile is full off his smug face and it’s advertising as a PR company :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Carl selling wax melts on there? Lmao

P.S. I wholeheartedly agree with every single one of you on the way this woman has conducted herself! Absolutely disgusting excuse of a mum who has abused herself and now her children 😔
View attachment 643741
Duh! Who are this bunch of No-Marks?

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Carl put on his stories last night, her ‘screaming’ in agony in the bathroom at something, is today going to be the medical emergency I do wonder. 🤔

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Oh , YouTube 👎 (disappointed)
Errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrmm she IS giving him up by trying to make out that he's dangerous thus will have to be "forcibly taken from her for Her Safety". She might as well sit him out side McDonalds with a sign round his neck saying "Free to good home".

Carl put on his stories last night, her ‘screaming’ in agony in the bathroom at something, is today going to be the medical emergency I do wonder. 🤔
It must have broken one of its plastic talons or something as traumatic as that.

Yes it has to be the Medical Emergency we were told was imminent - are the Courts and PTB aware of this charade??

Why can't he stay with her, why does he need his own place when he's clearly struggling with it?
Skanky does not want him because Wanky doesn't want him around.

By her telling the World that H is "dangerous" she's banking on the SS swooping in to take him from her for "er safety", then that way she can proclaim that she did all she could to keep H "But evenshully dey took me son becos 'ees dangerous an it ain't my fawlt innit?" Oh and she won't have to pay for him any more so more casheroonies for holidays and surgery :) Shje's getting rid to free-up space for this Miracle Baby she thinks she's goiung to have LOL

/www.thesun.co.uk/tv/15453397/katie-price-question-tenable-name-kids/
Errrrrm Does It actually know the names of it's kids let alone their birthdays????

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
Errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrmm she IS giving him up by trying to make out that he's dangerous thus will have to be "forcibly taken from her for Her Safety". She might as well sit him out side McDonalds with a sign round his neck saying "Free to good home".

It must have broken one of its plastic talons or something as traumatic as that.

Yes it has to be the Medical Emergency we were told was imminent - are the Courts and PTB aware of this charade??

Skanky does not want him because Wanky doesn't want him around.
😡Why cant she just dump Carl and get a man who likes her son Harvey?
Oh, I forgot she looks like a wreck. From screwing around to getting rid of Harvey for a screw.
(Sometimes my English is not perfect but I know you guys get my point 🌹)

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I don’t think he interacts that well with any of the kids. And he definitely doesn’t want Harvey.
She doesn’t even know how to interact with them. When she has them it’s always Her getting something done.
I remember her getting ready for a date night with Carl when she had the kids!!! So she Always puts her men before them. She needs to damn well grow up and stop acting like a teenager. Because believe me you Will lose them as they get older.

Reactions: 27
True. I remember a picture of Katie, Carl and Bunny. In the picture he points awkwardly and looks like he is trying to communicate with a dog.

Here is Bunny singing to Harvey. 💖

I really start to worry for Harveys life. He looks way to overweight, starts to be really hard for him to move around.
Just in the last few months since that tvdoc he had gained way too much.
Harvey seems even more sad and depressed to me now. Hope he just doesn’t feel hopeless. 🌹

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I don’t think he interacts that well with any of the kids. And he definitely doesn’t want Harvey.
She doesn’t even know how to interact with them. When she has them it’s always Her getting something done.
I remember her getting ready for a date night with Carl when she had the kids!!! So she Always puts her men before them. She needs to damn well grow up and stop acting like a teenager. Because believe me you Will lose them as they get older.
When she has them she thinks she's doing fun stuff, like having a race to see who can shove cake down their throats the quickest, what a stoopid thing to do, the kids could get cake lodged in their throats.
She thinks it's fun to have a food fight in a beautiful property that wasn't even hers - no wonder MM was such a tit hole!

• Angry
Reactions: 16

As fake as fook!!! 🤨

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
So today’s the day
That we all fear
Her medical emergency is almost here

Her fake cries from the bathroom heard
As wanky posts for all to hear
No thought she gives for her 5 kids
Who wait at home for her to appear.
Thank goodness for Pete and Kieran to

But who is there for H we hear
Certainly not mummy dear😡

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
Whose looking after him then Katie 🤔 always dumping your pets on other people and buggering off for weeks on end. Precious was dumped after just a few weeks of getting her with someone else while you disappeared back to Turkey, must be just as confusing for them as well as your kids! 🤷🏻‍♀️
Hate that woman so much....all she cares about is cock and surgery

• Angry
Reactions: 14
When she has them she thinks she's doing fun stuff, like having a race to see who can shove cake down their throats the quickest, what a stoopid thing to do, the kids could get cake lodged in their throats.
She thinks it's fun to have a food fight in a beautiful property that wasn't even hers - no wonder MM was such a tit hole!
I was going to say she might find it fun until she has to clear the mess up afterwards but then I remembered - she does not clear up any mess does she?

Reactions: 12
How does she dog train etx? She must get someone in as she is frequently away.

I get upset thinking about her history with animals.

I always presumed she was this big animal.lover because her passion for hprses. But that poor dog that wasnt cared that died breaks me.

Then theres always some other pet she can go get. Its WRONG 😡😡😡

Who is caring for Blade?
I'm just so sad for them all, it's just horrible.

• Sad
Reactions: 13

She won’t possibly be able to fly home to see her beloved children, dogs/horses/mother if she’s in so much pain. She’ll have to stay in Malaga leading the hedonistic lifestyle she so adores. Notice that Cole isn’t rushing to her side or showing sympathy…. No…. My beloved is in screaming agony… I know what, I’ll just stay here in bed and record her shrieking. I just hate them both so much 😡

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
I tell you what, Cole must be sitting in A&E fretting over 'is Dolly because they've been absent rather a long time in the Scum apart from the BS concerning her kid's names;
Let's see - shall we have a little wager on what the Medical Emergency might be?
* It got a hairbrush tangled in It's rat's tails
* It broke a plastic fingernail - hideous injuries sustained
* It ate so much grease that it slid off the kharzi and hurt itself terribly
* Some of it's sutures came undone and It's head fell off

Any more guesses???

She won’t possibly be able to fly home to see her beloved children, dogs/horses/mother if she’s in so much pain. She’ll have to stay in Malaga leading the hedonistic lifestyle she so adores. Notice that Cole isn’t rushing to her side or showing sympathy…. No…. My beloved is in screaming agony… I know what, I’ll just stay here in bed and record her shrieking. I just hate them both so much 😡
To be fair I'd probably laugh though :)

• Haha
Reactions: 16
No, that isn’t me. 🙂

Kris being an example. She hired him to help Harvey lose weight and you could tell that Harvey loved him but no, she had to ruin it all by cheating on him.
The old milky bar kid with his little bag and rinky dink outfits was a Saint compared to this piece of filth.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I tell you what, Cole must be sitting in A&E fretting over 'is Dolly because they've been absent rather a long time in the Scum apart from the BS concerning her kid's names;
Let's see - shall we have a little wager on what the Medical Emergency might be?
* It got a hairbrush tangled in It's rat's tails
* It broke a plastic fingernail - hideous injuries sustained
* It ate so much grease that it slid off the kharzi and hurt itself terribly
* Some of it's sutures came undone and It's head fell off

Any more guesses???

To be fair I'd probably laugh though :)
All of the above hopefully Rita. That’s hilarious xxx

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.