Katie Price #45 She's a Monster not a Mum - Shamed poor Harvey just for fun!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How does she dog train etx? She must get someone in as she is frequently away.

I get upset thinking about her history with animals.

I always presumed she was this big animal.lover because her passion for hprses. But that poor dog that wasnt cared that died breaks me.

Then theres always some other pet she can go get. Its WRONG 😡😡😡

Who is caring for Blade?

• Sad
Reactions: 20
i would say congats staple , but im bleeding sulking , one day 😭
Peeko, I've only just seen your message. What's happening my lovely? X

I haven't caught up on other posts yet...
You have me sooo under the thumb🤣😁

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The longer she’s away the better it is for the animals. As at least they are safe not in her care.

Peeko, I've only just seen your message. What's happening my lovely? X

I haven't caught up on other posts yet...
Sit down my wonderful lady, Guess who I am going to see on the 23rd ? yes our patron Saint ,
Fall in love, I'm never gonna fall in love
I mean it
Fall in love again
So Bloody Excited ♥

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Sit down my wonderful lady, Guess who I am going to see on the 23rd ? yes our patron Saint ,
Fall in love, I'm never gonna fall in love
I mean it
Fall in love again
So Bloody Excited ♥
Oh, throw a pair of thongs at him from me 😁🤣❤

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Hi guys… I’ve been following since thread #41.
I think regarding @Binfest I’ve found this ‘Talent company’ from the comment on Carl’s insta. It’s the comment he tagged them in regarding the watch
From what I can see the profile is full off his smug face and it’s advertising as a PR company :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Carl selling wax melts on there? Lmao

P.S. I wholeheartedly agree with every single one of you on the way this woman has conducted herself! Absolutely disgusting excuse of a mum who has abused herself and now her children 😔
View attachment 643741
Talk about selling anything for a quick buck, he's selling bits of Skanky - her old nose and her ears. Whatever next

Oh , YouTube 👎 (disappointed)
There's a few agreeing comments from Mercedes post that I copied and pasted. Was wondering if Summer Jake is our fellow Krusty JakeM from here

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Why can't he stay with her, why does he need his own place when he's clearly struggling with it?

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Oh , YouTube 👎 (disappointed)
Jannet Hutton said alot of mothers would've given Harvey up? Errr, no, we wouldn't!
What the duck is she on, the dumb ass witch. Katie give him up? No, he makes her money. She made millions and has had all the help and support to make Harvey's life good but she fucked it up. You don't need money, just alot of love, patience and support from people who love you. She has alienated everyone that has got close and loved him, shes then cut them off. The woman has been very cruel to him, how the poor lad can process it I don't know🙁

• Sad
  • Heart
Jannet Hutton said alot of mothers would've given Harvey up? Errr, no, we wouldn't!
What the duck is she on, the dumb ass witch. Katie give him up? No, he makes her money. She made millions and has had all the help and support to make Harvey's life good but she fucked it up. You don't need money, just alot of love, patience and support from people who love you. She has alienated everyone that has got close and loved him, shes then cut them off. The woman has been very cruel to him, how the poor lad can process it I don't know🙁
Never in a million years would I have given my daughter up.
We don’t duck off on holiday or use our kids!!! Or put any man before them!!!
People who say things like that haven’t got a bloody clue. Really pisses me off, big time!!!
We are a million times better than Katie price will ever bloody well be as parents. So that silly witch can duck right off!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Just home a bit sunburnt, tipsy and stuffed from a great BBQ
Some great comments tonight guys 👍
Look i know im fairly new here and i don't want to talk out of line but I've got to say this (Dutch courage helps 🍸🍹🥂🍾)
I love what you are saying @Binfest it gives us all hope
But at the start you said your best mates brother went out with Skanky and you knew a journo,as far as i can see you have been saying things are happening for months but nothing has. I totally understand it takes time to build up a case etc.
You've shown a picture of your dog before and mentioned your land (tonight)
You as well as the rest of us know Katie and her cling ons read this and Joe public can as you don't need to have an account to read these threads.
You have put out this info about what's happening but nothing seems to happen.
IF IT IS REAL FACTS YOU ARE GIVING OUT???
She must know who you are??!!
But you could (just saying) be anyone at the wind up
We all know Skank likes a wind up and has her very own little troll family to stir the pot

To mention a dossier being given to editors then say nothings going to happen until October seems very strange(if it was that good and important and had been worked on for months it would be out ASAP)
I know certain things as part of my job!!And how things work!!And it don't add up!!

Sorry had to be said
Off my chest now x

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Ok My Krusties,
Even though we all hate that Rancid witch , we always have a laugh, But halfway through the thread the mood changed got serious , Basically we don't care what she does, its the kids we care about especially the boy,
So to try to lighten the mood, iv'e done a recap on the first half of the last thread, and I'm not mentioning Skanky , NO
this is dedicated to My Krustie's, Mad as a Box of frogs the bleeping lot of them . Lets be honest now , if all the Krusties had a vote, I think you will agree I am the only sane person on this thread. anyway without further ado , apologies to billy joel , used it before but it scans xxx we didn't start the fire

Pink squirrel won the thread, captain got the spelling wrong ,
Anna gone off erections, prefers tea and Rich tea biscuits,
Mrsems sounds like a raver, prefers salt and vinegar and a Big glass of pinot wine,
squirrelinas night in for a leg over, had too much gone all wobberley,
Mrsems shaved her legs armpits so she can get some ,even laid off pickled onions

Skanky is a liar , and that knob she's with is a bleeping div,

dolly wants more bleeping wine off her face all the time, Facehuggers asking admin.
to help her sort out the captains erection
Sewergrapes sounds like the kind of girl id love to meet
Absolutely filthy , and crappy mouth ,that sounds sweet,

skanky is a liar ,and that knob shes with is a bleeping div

we found out what makes sewergrapes rock,
she imagines shes shagging brian cox,
lets not forget anna of course , she wants to be smothered in chippy curry sauce ,
life sized daleks ,dc found the hairdressers, yes shes right she is bleeping sad
pom bear did some pics ,peekos going bleeping mad , cut and hairdry for a bleeping wig
midsummers drinking baileys,penguins thinks shes missing out,
Fluffy is a VIP ,265 is talking bollocks her speciality

skanky is a liar and that knob shes with is a bleeping div

Facehugger goes to bed, with a hairy monster, who snores and farts, and he pokes her before he goes out,
my missus said , sounds like the same as you , please dont take it to heart.you never poke me when you want to go
rita thinks you should post your rugs, penguins is more clever than us ,
Crafty cow gets her mate to do the laundry

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Thanks for the new thread and tattoo pic 🥰💕❤🤗😘 xx.

Cole likes his glitter balls bath bomb 😄 xx.

Resizer_16251839988510.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Another thing I noticed in that video she did. She showed H's food cupboard and said WTTE " There's no proper food in them cos if he had proper food he'd use the cooker".
I clearly recall an older video (about two years ago) where H was preparing pasta for himself and skanks was watching him and all praise and woo-hoo at him. Apparently he'd been taught a number of basic food skills at his school/residential place.
So if he has basic cooking skills why doesn't she supply the ingredients for him rather than all that plop shite she scrounges ?
If, as she now says, he mustn't use the cooker then why the duck is he living in a house on his own? None of it makes sense, there is more to this.
No wonder he's bashing walls out of frustration. And on that subject, when she shows off his handiwork/damage she never ever looks or acts cross with him. It's just the same monotone "You did that didn't you harve." "Yes mummy". and that's it. He's not stupid. She never gives off the correct vibes and as far as he's concerned it's fine ... it must be cos mummy is showing people and even laughing at him.
She's a lazy bleep, puts no effort in with any of her kids.
I just hope DY is on the ball legally regarding the trust fund in case the worst happens, cos that poor kid is absolutely dangerously huge.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
Ok My Krusties,
Even though we all hate that Rancid witch , we always have a laugh, But halfway through the thread the mood changed got serious , Basically we don't care what she does, its the kids we care about especially the boy,
So to try to lighten the mood, iv'e done a recap on the first half of the last thread, and I'm not mentioning Skanky , NO
this is dedicated to My Krustie's, Mad as a Box of frogs the bleeping lot of them . Lets be honest now , if all the Krusties had a vote, I think you will agree I am the only sane person on this thread. anyway without further ado , apologies to billy joel , used it before but it scans xxx we didn't start the fire

Pink squirrel won the thread, captain got the spelling wrong ,
Anna gone off erections, prefers tea and Rich tea biscuits,
Mrsems sounds like a raver, prefers salt and vinegar and a Big glass of pinot wine,
squirrelinas night in for a leg over, had too much gone all wobberley,
Mrsems shaved her legs armpits so she can get some ,even laid off pickled onions

Skanky is a liar , and that knob she's with is a bleeping div,

dolly wants more bleeping wine off her face all the time, Facehuggers asking admin.
to help her sort out the captains erection
Sewergrapes sounds like the kind of girl id love to meet
Absolutely filthy , and crappy mouth ,that sounds sweet,

skanky is a liar ,and that knob shes with is a bleeping div

we found out what makes sewergrapes rock,
she imagines shes shagging brian cox,
lets not forget anna of course , she wants to be smothered in chippy curry sauce ,
life sized daleks ,dc found the hairdressers, yes shes right she is bleeping sad
pom bear did some pics ,peekos going bleeping mad , cut and hairdry for a bleeping wig
midsummers drinking baileys,penguins thinks shes missing out,
Fluffy is a VIP ,265 is talking bollocks her speciality

Facehugger goes to bed, with a hairy monster, who snores and farts, and he pokes her before he goes out,
my missus said , sounds like the same as you , please dont take it to heart.you never poke me when you want to go
rita thinks you should post your rugs, penguins is more clever than us ,
Crafty cow gets her mate to do the laundry

Hey @peeko ~ Great poem, yer really getting to know 'em,
Us Tattlers, yes we do have issues,
And @Dollylovesshoes .
Dunno why I put that - perhaps cos it just rhymes
So I just wanna say that mebee next time
You head out this way
Perhaps staying at the Doric??
(Quite nice, I must say)
Do you have another hol planned anytime soon?
Cos our kettle's always on if you fancy a brew! x

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Wonder if she will be making another of these videos this time, only to backtrack on it months later 🤥🤥🤥

• Sick
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.