Katie Price #45 She's a Monster not a Mum - Shamed poor Harvey just for fun!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have it on very good authority that Skanky said to the Butcher of Istanbul, " Here mate, why you're at it can you get these lumps off my face " , he said "Well there' s a problem , with all your ops, your skin has been pulled so tight they're
your Nipples , after this Face lift you will have a Beard ":p

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
What with Skanky trying to turn herself into a Hammer Horror, a lot of her tit gets forgotten , us Krusties don't though,
Does anyone Remember the Big announcement on June 14th? Channel 4 Begins Filming of Katie Prices Mucky Mansion Renovation until October ,She is now set on renovating the property with the help of Carl and a team of Builders,
Er I always thought there was a few minor problems there ,Firstly it would take more money than even Channel 4 has got , and If they did make the property liveable, the Receiver would sell it , unless she has by some minor miracle paid her , and last time I Iooked there was still a charge on the house , " its starting tomorrow " she said , But to be fair she wasn't completely lying about moving , she Fucked off and had the fat moved from her gut to her arse ,
Remember The First Krusty Law . Never Believe anything, But anything this bleeping Headcase says or does ,don't even believe your eyes when you see any picture, Question everything .
Anyway they might be moving into Carwashes £800.000 house , But the Biggest Question I need the answer to is,
have they got that bleeping fridge out of the MM garden yet? you know the one she nearly hit with the off road driving ,
and how's the summerhouse coming on , you know the Mad Cow was making a space for it with a strimmer nearly amputating her legs in the process , I know you will hate me for it But am going to Praise Skanky , I Believe she has proved us all wrong and shown she is decent at heart, She said she wouldn't see the loves of her life in case her appearance frightened them ,So she hasn't been down the Stables yet ,
I would just like an Honourable Mention to the Krusty who put me out of my misery , that pic of that bleeping simpleton smiling at the Butchers, reminded me of something ,driving me mad , couldnt think what, then a Krusty said Cheshire Cat, so thanks
|

I only moan to hide the fact that you lot are Brilliant at the old Titles, Put me to shame , clever lot ;)
Well said Peeko

Ps: just on the quiet...dont tell any other Krusties...Ive never won a title thread either...shhhhhh now

I have it on very good authority that Skanky said to the Butcher of Istanbul, " Here mate, why you're at it can you get these lumps off my face " , he said "Well there' s a problem , with all your ops, your skin has been pulled so tight they're
your Nipples , after this Face lift you will have a Beard ":p
Now that is a title thread lmao....Pure gold

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Anyway , goodnight My Krusties, packing up my stuff , before we move to the next thread, do it so often I just Bung everything in Black bags, My signed Photo of lozzas arse, goes on the wall .thats why I had to get a bigger place ,
only joking, would have to be the albert hall. Hope the Captain feels better after falling over,
Night Night my Wonderful people . I am not religious in the slightest, But will leave you with this
Proverbs 19.9 A False witness will not go unpunished, and she who breathes out lies will perish xxxx

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Ok, Ive done my best to bump this thread to the end, shiftwork really screws with my body clock, thank goodness for the Krusties to make the transition easier...night night. ♥

or in my time zone....day day. doesnt quite sound the same lmao...have an awesome day/night Krusties xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 13
My thoughts : dog has literally been shown for click bait. She’s watching love island with him and then cross examining him as to which ones he finds attractive and then nagging nagging nagging for him to say she’s more attractive. Like he won’t be with one of those girls this time next year 😂

• Haha
I am just reeling from all the info of the last posts. Another, other new dog. And a new face that still has those moles on it. Why are those never dealt with?
And her eyes look so much like Wildensteins now. She better hope it settles in better than it looks now.
off to the Westbrook thread. I have thoughts about those slug lips too...

Reactions: 12
They are such attention seekers with the dog post. They knew it would wind people up 🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Right my Krusties are clever , need help again especially from medically inclined Krusties, I looked at that Bride of Frankenstein pic couldn’t stop laughing , looking again though , puzzled , why is she wearing bandages over her leggings ? Why is she wearing a nappy over her leggings , what are the tubes and where the duck are they going ? They seem to be tucked into the Bandages over her leggings on her legs , what is the red fluid in the tubes , thought you would wear a gown not leggings , how would the tubes go anywhere if you are wearing clothes ? I think I am going slightly mad
...Formaldahyde...?

Assuming Price is not on another wind up, I am FURIOUS if she really has got yet another bloody puppy. She's been responsible for the loss of many, over the years, and doesn't even look after the dogs she already has. HOW THE HELL IS THIS ALLOWED? Not to mention, how the duck does she afford it? If that's a French bulldog, they cost thousands, and if she's been given it for free, then HOW COME?????!!!!
And not forgetting that Emily is allergic to dogs so it can't live at their house. In essence it must belong to Skanky and Crawl.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 11

Morning, we start off with this, as expected. 😡😡
Yeah that’s a strange one, So the dog can’t live with Princess , So it’s not her dog really is it? But if Emily is allergic, surely that means precious can’t be there either , So you’ve got Blade , sid, precious,
and the new one , Where the duck is this menagerie staying ???

• Sad
No less than 8 "stories" about this hideous old thing in the Scum today! WHY??????????????????????????

And its got another puppy to kill eh? Why are the eff are RSPCA not stepping in to stop this thing buying/scrounging more animals to suffer? Surely if Princess wants a puppy it should be with HER and not It because Emily is a doctor, she knows about anti-histimines so why couldn't she take them and remove the pup from this Ho for Princess? Its not right at all :(

Yeah that’s a strange one, So the dog can’t live with Princess , So it’s not her dog really is it? But if Emily is allergic, surely that means precious can’t be there either , So you’ve got Blade , sid, precious,
Stuffed into H's garden shed I expect :(

...Formaldahyde...?

And not forgetting that Emily is allergic to dogs so it can't live at their house. In essence it must belong to Skanky and Crawl.
What sort of a "breeder" would GIVE a pup to that thing knowing it's reputation for death?

"Katie Price said she's CURSED as she predicted her downfall in haunting video from 11 years ago" https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowb...ownfall-katie-and-peter-the-baby-diaries/amp/
Bring it on!!!!! :) Cue fanfares, a marching band with cheerleaders, acrobats & a flypast by the Red Arrows :)

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Lets not forget " I bought" but plugging the advertising for cake and balloons....yes mummy done this special and paid for it all...NOT

• Angry
Reactions: 14
Why is it thought that Dwight has a trust fund for Harvey? Is there any evidence of that? I haven't read all of her threads on her but I always thought Dwight took nothing to do with his son?
Apart from Dwight's very own words one of our posters who is directly involved with KP's bankruptcy has confirmed that this Trust stood at £2million. Dwight had regular access to his son until KP met up with Pete and then he was denied as she wanted Pete to adopt him. Dwight always paid maintenance and extra directly to Amy as she was his primary carer for many years. Facts.

Reactions: 20
Anyway , goodnight My Krusties, packing up my stuff , before we move to the next thread, do it so often I just Bung everything in Black bags, My signed Photo of lozzas arse, goes on the wall .thats why I had to get a bigger place ,
only joking, would have to be the albert hall. Hope the Captain feels better after falling over,
Night Night my Wonderful people . I am not religious in the slightest, But will leave you with this
Proverbs 19.9 A False witness will not go unpunished, and she who breathes out lies will perish xxxx
That could be your thread title Peeko

Reactions: 7
It must be hard on Emily being allergic to animals. Kids always want pets. I’m the same, and it really annoys me as I love animals.
I have to make do with the wildlife in the garden, and next doors cat from a distance!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I hope this puppy belongs to the hairdresser, she's had her hair done (again!)
I believe it is the hairdressers dog. Sure I've seen it before.

It's now blatently obvious IMHO that they are putting stories out there to court negative reactions so they can scream bullied/trolled etc and play the victims.

Right my Krusties are clever , need help again especially from medically inclined Krusties, I looked at that Bride of Frankenstein pic couldn’t stop laughing , looking again though , puzzled , why is she wearing bandages over her leggings ? Why is she wearing a nappy over her leggings , what are the tubes and where the duck are they going ? They seem to be tucked into the Bandages over her leggings on her legs , what is the red fluid in the tubes , thought you would wear a gown not leggings , how would the tubes go anywhere if you are wearing clothes ? I think I am going slightly mad
I don't know but my son is a medical student. In his humble opinion:

1. The all in one black outfit that looks like a diving suit is a 'compression' dressing. This apparently is crucial after major lipo to maximize healing. It must be worn 24/7 for around 4/6 weeks. Therefore the reason for the 'nappy' and surgical knickers over the top. The compression suit is crotchless between the legs so she can pee and poo.

2. Tubes going nowhere and not connected is a massive issue if they are 'real' in sons humble opinion. Could be drains from the lypo but he again in his humble opinion thinks the are too far down and certainly on someone standing. The risk of infection is massive, especially, no distrepect intended, if someone is a bit lax about aftercare.

3. My son is doubtful about the amount of surgery. The reason being she was 'fit to fly' 48 hours after major surgery, if she did have what she claims that would be around 4/6 hours surgery.

4. The risk of DVT would be high. I doubt a doctor would sign her off 'fit to fly', I can't imagine she got travel insurance.

All looks a bit odd.

Last edited:
Reactions: 24
Apart from Dwight's very own words one of our posters who is directly involved with KP's bankruptcy has confirmed that this Trust stood at £2million. Dwight had regular access to his son until KP met up with Pete and then he was denied as she wanted Pete to adopt him. Dwight always paid maintenance and extra directly to Amy as she was his primary carer for many years. Facts.
I saw elsewhere one of her simpletons was saying that DY paid 'nothing' towards his son but the thread was shut down before I could put her right :(

I believe it is the hairdressers dog. Sure I've seen it before.

It's now blatently obvious IMHO that they are putting stories out there to court negative reactions so they can scream bullied/trolled etc and play the victims.

I don't know but my son is a medical student. In his humble opinion:

1. The all in one black outfit that looks like a diving suit is a 'compression' dressing. This apparently is crucial after major lipo to maximize healing. It must be worn 24/7 for around 4/6 weeks. Therefore the reason for the 'nappy' and surgical knickers over the top. The compression suit is crotchless between the legs so she can pee and poo.

2. Tubes going nowhere and not connected is a massive issue if they are 'real' in sons humble opinion. Could be drains from the lypo but he again in his humble opinion thinks the are too far down and certainly on someone standing. The risk of infection is massive, especially, no distrepect intended, if someone is a bit lax about aftercare.

3. My son is doubtful about the amount of surgery. The reason being she was 'fit to fly' 48 hours after major surgery, if she did have what she claims that would be around 4/6 hours surgery.

4. The risk of DVT would be high. I doubt a doctor would sign her off 'fit to fly', I can't imagine she got travel insurance.

All looks a bit odd.
The entire charade is shonky to say the very least :( Its a catalogue of lies and misrepresentations like everything is with skanky & co

Reactions: 6
Oh no please no! Unless it goes to live with Princess it’s doomed. Where is Precious now? It was the animal neglect that got me started being so upset with Krusty and from there everything she does is so orchestrated and horrid. I feel very upset tonight. My sweet and lovely Lulu dog passed aged 15 a month ago. We went through so much together. I still cry every day. If this poor pup got crushed like one of the others Krusty would just instruct Crawl to go and get another one. There were thousands of signatures on the petition to stop her owning pets but nothing happened. I just can’t bear it. 😢
We lost our beloved Granville Claude wire fox terrier about 5 weeks ago and I cried again yesterday. Her animals seem completely disposable and she has no emotion. A friend of somebody at my stables worked for her years ago, and told us the truth about poor Smurfs terrible ending. I've hated her from that day on.

• Heart
  • Wow
It must be hard on Emily being allergic to animals. Kids always want pets. I’m the same, and it really annoys me as I love animals.
I have to make do with the wildlife in the garden, and next doors cat from a distance!!!
I think the kids have rabbits

Reactions: 5
We lost our beloved Granville Claude wire fox terrier about 5 weeks ago and I cried again yesterday. Her animals seem completely disposable and she has no emotion. A friend of somebody at my stables worked for her years ago, and told us the truth about poor Smurfs terrible ending. I've hated her from that day on.
I abhorr the thing for a multitude of reasons but the animal stuff really grinds my gears :( However we all see how it treats the children & gets away with it even now so animal cruelty is nothing I guess :(

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.