Katie Price #45 She's a Monster not a Mum - Shamed poor Harvey just for fun!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We lost our beloved Granville Claude wire fox terrier about 5 weeks ago and I cried again yesterday. Her animals seem completely disposable and she has no emotion. A friend of somebody at my stables worked for her years ago, and told us the truth about poor Smurfs terrible ending. I've hated her from that day on.
She hasn't even paid the bill for when one of her horses got knocked down on the road.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I made a start on the wiki but could do with some suggestions of what things to include

• Heart
Reactions: 4
We lost our beloved Granville Claude wire fox terrier about 5 weeks ago and I cried again yesterday. Her animals seem completely disposable and she has no emotion. A friend of somebody at my stables worked for her years ago, and told us the truth about poor Smurfs terrible ending. I've hated her from that day on.
So sorry to hear about your dog 😭 🤗 - all this stuff people have on her who probably thought they were the only ones at the time. I feel sad for them. I wish they would pipe up now and tell their stories together. Safety in numbers. I'm sure records/pictures were kept.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I made a start on the wiki but could do with some suggestions of what things to include
Can you put 'bleeping horrible, plasticised old boot, a lying cheating, money-grubbing grifter who uses It's kids for profit....................................."
I'm sure I can come up with some more :)

Oh yeah and Dolly can add some too ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
If the RSPCA isn’t interested in the way she treats animals then she can carry on treating them the way she wants. She is never held to account for anything she does!!!
But then I’ve never heard anything good about the rspca anyway. So no surprise!!!

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Why are you having a go at this saint of a woman, wonderful mother ? To me that’s like asking why you are having a go at someone who has just nicked money out of your mum or sisters purse , you troll,
I mean you can catch her out at the most blatant
Hypocrites bullshit ever , and you will still get a minion saying they are “disgusted by all this trolling”, so instead of the headlines skanky peddling tit , you get skanky devides fans , bollocks
Case in point Boom Bod , which is a weight loss product , The ASA slammed Skanky lozza and a few others for misleading ads,
In 2019 skanky was slammed by fans for advertising this tit then getting Lipo,
She was still advertising it in 2020 , apparently it gets her where she wants to be( yeah Turkey )
and I saw a story today , again skanky slammed by fans for advertising this tit while getting lipo,
So she’s peddling this tit basically lying again , and using the profits to pay for her lipo , you couldn’t bleeping make it up , how stupid sre some people ????

Reactions: 15
You have got to be some sort of a special type of cretin to believe one single utterance from the skank's gob and yet there are only too many of these morons out there in society!

Reactions: 15
If the RSPCA isn’t interested in the way she treats animals then she can carry on treating them the way she wants. She is never held to account for anything she does!!!
But then I’ve never heard anything good about the rspca anyway. So no surprise!!!
Every animal she owns ends up killed. I wouldn’t leave her with my pet gold fish I can’t believe she’s kept all her kids alive

• Angry
Reactions: 11
I reckon that once she recovers from her surgery she will be off on a ‘much needed holiday’ again. Without the kids of course a they will just get in the way!!!
The beach photos will be done as they were with every other man too!!! As can’t have Carl missing out on those!!!

I reckon that once she recovers from her surgery she will be off on a ‘much needed holiday’ again. Without the kids of course a they will just get in the way!!!
The beach photos will be done as they were with every other man too!!! As can’t have Carl missing out on those!!!
Please no... how boring is all this seriously.

Reactions: 4
Ahh she needs a holiday poor cow, Turkey Spain etc All work , wonder if they will take that bleeping cameraman ? Hey if by some parallel universe twilight tit she did get married to Carwash does anyone think they’ll take the fucker on honeymoon with them ?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Right my Krusties are clever , need help again especially from medically inclined Krusties, I looked at that Bride of Frankenstein pic couldn’t stop laughing , looking again though , puzzled , why is she wearing bandages over her leggings ? Why is she wearing a nappy over her leggings , what are the tubes and where the duck are they going ? They seem to be tucked into the Bandages over her leggings on her legs , what is the red fluid in the tubes , thought you would wear a gown not leggings , how would the tubes go anywhere if you are wearing clothes ? I think I am going slightly mad
They are compression garments the bandages will be there to keep the drains in place xx

Reactions: 3
They are compression garments the bandages will be there to keep the drains in place xx
A few people have said that, supposed the Demure London threw me

A few people have said that, supposed the Demure London threw me
Competition time
They’re calling the puppy miracle because it’ll be a bleeping miracle if it ————————
Fill in the blanks

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I just find it absolutely pathetic how she is trying to hide her face in all the pictures/videos, just because she wants some mug to cough up the £££ for a big reveal, Which is Friday btw.
A new face won't change what kind of person you are Katie, you will still be devious, a liar, attention seeker, who will continue to rip people off with the scams. Trying to run from HMRC, the courts and SS, they will eventually catch up with you.

Oh and apparently Hagrid lives at the MM with a caretaker.

Just found this on Digital spy 2009:
But Joanne was soon becoming deeply concerned about Katie’s treatment of her animals.

Katie had six dogs during the time Joanne knew her. After Katie and Peter moved to a new five-bedroom home in the village of Maresfield, East Sussex, Katie left one, a Dogue De Bordeaux called Smurf, behind for 14 weeks.

‘She believed he made too much mess, so left him locked in her old house,’ Joanne says.

‘I visited him twice a day but other than that he had no interaction with the outside world.’

Katie also insisted her labrador and chihuahua dogs were locked in cages overnight in case they sullied the new house. When Smurf was finally allowed to join the family, he went missing for six days before he was returned. Joanne says: ‘Katie didn’t seem bothered.’

She also recalled that Katie spent £600 on a Shar Pei dog called Hooch, despite the fact that its previous owners had warned it was too aggressive to be with young children.

The previous owner, who didn’t wish to be named, said: ‘The Beckhams had just bought a Shar Pei and I think Katie saw it as a fashion accessory.

‘She had no idea of the work they entailed. She called me demanding a refund. I gave her £400 and took the dog back.’

Meanwhile, Katie kept Scooby, a Great Dane, outside. ‘He lost so much weight that I tried to keep him warm with my jumper,’ Joanne says.

‘When I told Katie that Great Danes were supposed to be kept inside, she ordered me to get rid of him. I had to rehouse her dogs under my name so she didn’t get the negative publicity.’

The last straw for Joanne came in late 2005 when Katie instructed her to buy three eight-week-old kittens, then promptly lost interest.

Joanne says: ‘Jenna named them – one was Jenna, another Kate and the third Pete.

After six days of being confined to Peter’s study in a corner of their house, Katie announced that they stank and they were moved to a shed.’

Joanne says that the following morning she discovered Pete lying dead on the shed floor. Sobbing, she telephoned Katie with the bad news.

Her reaction was, Joanne recalls, typical. ‘I was sobbing my heart out. Katie wasn’t crying. In fact, to me she seemed rather indifferent.’

• Angry
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Seriously we need to find out who supplied her with this puppy. While my Dad was terminally ill I did a lot of research and bought him a teacup chihuahua. I wanted a dog that would comfort him and also be company for my Mum now he’s gone. Teacup chihuahuas are absolutely tiny with very delicate bones so you have to be so careful with them, but most of all they are lapdogs, they need a LOT of attention and thrive on human contact, when playtime is done they head straight for the nearest lap where they can sleep for hours, hence the suitability for Mum now. They really are like little children, that demanding More than any other dog I’ve known.
This is HORRIFIC! There is no way it will get the attention it needs after the novelty wears off, and I’m sad to say with someone as strong as Harvey with his limited understanding on things is TOTALLY unsuitable!

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
I just find it absolutely pathetic how she is trying to hide her face in all the pictures/videos, just because she wants some mug to cough up the £££ for a big reveal, Which is Friday btw.
A new face won't change what kind of person you are Katie, you will still be devious, a liar, attention seeker, who will continue to rip people off with the scams. Trying to run from HMRC, the courts and SS, they will eventually catch up with you.

But Joanne was soon becoming deeply concerned about Katie’s treatment of her animals.

Katie had six dogs during the time Joanne knew her. After Katie and Peter moved to a new five-bedroom home in the village of Maresfield, East Sussex, Katie left one, a Dogue De Bordeaux called Smurf, behind for 14 weeks.

‘She believed he made too much mess, so left him locked in her old house,’ Joanne says.

‘I visited him twice a day but other than that he had no interaction with the outside world.’

Katie also insisted her labrador and chihuahua dogs were locked in cages overnight in case they sullied the new house. When Smurf was finally allowed to join the family, he went missing for six days before he was returned. Joanne says: ‘Katie didn’t seem bothered.’

She also recalled that Katie spent £600 on a Shar Pei dog called Hooch, despite the fact that its previous owners had warned it was too aggressive to be with young children.

The previous owner, who didn’t wish to be named, said: ‘The Beckhams had just bought a Shar Pei and I think Katie saw it as a fashion accessory.

‘She had no idea of the work they entailed. She called me demanding a refund. I gave her £400 and took the dog back.’

Meanwhile, Katie kept Scooby, a Great Dane, outside. ‘He lost so much weight that I tried to keep him warm with my jumper,’ Joanne says.

‘When I told Katie that Great Danes were supposed to be kept inside, she ordered me to get rid of him. I had to rehouse her dogs under my name so she didn’t get the negative publicity.’

The last straw for Joanne came in late 2005 when Katie instructed her to buy three eight-week-old kittens, then promptly lost interest.

Joanne says: ‘Jenna named them – one was Jenna, another Kate and the third Pete.

After six days of being confined to Peter’s study in a corner of their house, Katie announced that they stank and they were moved to a shed.’

Joanne says that the following morning she discovered Pete lying dead on the shed floor. Sobbing, she telephoned Katie with the bad news.

Her reaction was, Joanne recalls, typical. ‘I was sobbing my heart out. Katie wasn’t crying. In fact, to me she seemed rather indifferent.’
Nothing about this surprises me with that horrible creature. Animals are just accessories to her.
BTW, who's Hagrid? 🤔

Reactions: 5
Nothing about this surprises me with that horrible creature. Animals are just accessories to her.
BTW, who's Hagrid? 🤔
One of the cats she had.😢

@DC16 Can you put that post on Wiki? God we need as much info we can.My piss is raging.

• Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.