Katie Price #45 She's a Monster not a Mum - Shamed poor Harvey just for fun!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Typical of a bleeping bikey that is cruelty to animals etc.Honestly I could bleeping kill her.🤬

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Dominoes fights back 👇🏽

Dominoes fights back 👇🏽

Always a liar pwicy

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Dominoes fights back 👇🏽

Always a liar pwicy
Lying witch

• Angry
Is there a definitive list somewhere of all the animals that have died, disappeared or been ill treated? I’m trying to convert all the parents in a group for parents of children with disabilities I go to - for some weird reason a lot of them still think she’s a saint!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
Seriously we need to find out who supplied her with this puppy. While my Dad was terminally ill I did a lot of research and bought him a teacup chihuahua. I wanted a dog that would comfort him and also be company for my Mum now he’s gone. Teacup chihuahuas are absolutely tiny with very delicate bones so you have to be so careful with them, but most of all they are lapdogs, they need a LOT of attention and thrive on human contact, when playtime is done they head straight for the nearest lap where they can sleep for hours, hence the suitability for Mum now. They really are like little children, that demanding More than any other dog I’ve known.
This is HORRIFIC! There is no way it will get the attention it needs after the novelty wears off, and I’m sad to say with someone as strong as Harvey with his limited understanding on things is TOTALLY unsuitable!
You do realise that 'tea-cup- Chihuahuas' are not a recognised breed? Did you check-up on how often they need feeding and their terrible health issues? They are bred from the runts of litters so inherit all their weaknesses. Sorry but I really hate these sorts of mutant animals.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 16

found this I don’t hold out much hope for it’s life span😡

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Is there a definitive list somewhere of all the animals that have died, disappeared or been ill treated? I’m trying to convert all the parents in a group for parents of children with disabilities I go to - for some weird reason a lot of them still think she’s a saint!
I seem to recall one of her dogs drowned in her pool? Anyone remember? I am honestly so upset today 😡

So basically it’s parents were runts of their litters with all the associated health issues that being the weakest puppy can bring 😡😡😡

• Angry
  • Heart
I seem to recall one of her dogs drowned in her pool? Anyone remember? I am honestly so upset today 😡

So basically it’s parents were runts of their litters with all the associated health issues that being the weakest puppy can bring 😡😡😡
You are right,one did drown

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Massive report ought to be reported on her,I remember petition I signed it,WtF happened to it.Nothing.🙁

Any more history on the bleep add it to wiki.At least it will be there documented.

Reactions: 8
You do realise that 'tea-cup- Chihuahuas' are not a recognised breed? Did you check-up on how often they need feeding and their terrible health issues? They are bred from the runts of litters so inherit all their weaknesses. Sorry but I really hate these sorts of mutant animals.
I agree , These Dogs are only suitable as a companion dog , terrible dogs to own , Best chance for this type of dog is if you live on your own with no other animals and can give it 100 per cent attention , like a handbag or apartment dog really , It is the last breed of dog I would choose for that household

I agree , These Dogs are only suitable as a companion dog , terrible dogs to own , Best chance for this type of dog is if you live on your own with no other animals and can give it 100 per cent attention , like a handbag or apartment dog really , It is the last breed of dog I would choose for that household
I don’t hold out a lot of hope for this dog doesn’t seem ideal for large families or other dogs being around but as usual no research undertaken in respect of the needs of this breed of dog, shame on the breeder 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Perhaps the bleep was investigated and we don’t know! 🤔Cunts haven’t done anything,she shouldn’t be near kids or animals,I wouldn’t trust a rat to be with her,the bleep woman would try to compete with it.

(I know peeps that have pet rats and supposed to be lovely)

Reactions: 10
I read a story this week about a "teacup" puppy that was bred from 2 runts by a breeder. Poor little thing was born with no eyes and I think some of its organs were outside the body. The Breeder gave it to a rescue. Thats the kind of breeder that would give her a free puppy for publicity

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
I know she had an African Pygmy hedgehog that got lost somewhere in mm and they need to live in a heated vivacious to survive, also bearded dragon, they live for years but this one died

• Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.