Katie Price #45 She's a Monster not a Mum - Shamed poor Harvey just for fun!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't help but think how sinister this photo is.

View attachment 651062

Mind you if you crop and rotate...

View attachment 651066
It looks like her tongue and lips are parched as she may not have been able to drink water on her own. Crawl could have been by her side, moistening her mouth with little sips of water. He’s something else, he’s abhorrent to me.

It's not a French Bulldog, it looks like a grey & white puppy version of little Sid. She might be baiting folks, time will tell.
It’s a Chihuahua puppy I read. It’s so tiny it doesn’t stand much chance in that household and with the dreadful history with pets 😢😢😢

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
Thread Title suggestion:

With all the surgery, Katies had the full works. Underneath the monster still lurks.

C'mon Peeko, you can beat this <3

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Oh no please no! Unless it goes to live with Princess it’s doomed. Where is Precious now? It was the animal neglect that got me started being so upset with Krusty and from there everything she does is so orchestrated and horrid. I feel very upset tonight. My sweet and lovely Lulu dog passed aged 15 a month ago. We went through so much together. I still cry every day. If this poor pup got crushed like one of the others Krusty would just instruct Crawl to go and get another one. There were thousands of signatures on the petition to stop her owning pets but nothing happened. I just can’t bear it. 😢
So sorry for your loss Squirrel❤

• Heart
Reactions: 7
The winning thread title is on page 45 (facehugger) I can't see that being topped.

As the thread has slowed down I will not be able to start the next one, Help Please.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
The winning thread title is on page 45 (facehugger) I can't see that being topped.

As the thread has slowed down I will not be able to start the next one, Help Please.
Lol...came late to the party....walks away with shoulders slumped...lmao...Im trying my best at speeding the end of this thread up though.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So sorry for your loss Squirrel❤
Im here Stapleyourtongue, jokes aside it was same for me, her neglect of animals, recently her obvious agenda regarding Harvey. She has no concept of allowing him privacy or dignity.

Somebody might be along with a right corker and beat me yet, who knows 🤣🤣
Peeko better pull his finger out then, always lamenting he never gets a winning title lol.....early congrats Facehugger xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I hope her new face makes Daniella Westbrook look beautiful, that will teach her to be so bleeping vain.

PAY YOUR CREDITORS PRICE!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Im here Stapleyourtongue, jokes aside it was same for me, her neglect of animals, recently her obvious agenda regarding Harvey. She has no concept of allowing him privacy or dignity.

Peeko better pull his finger out then, always lamenting he never gets a winning title lol.....early congrats Facehugger xxx
Thank you, I only stuck it on early as it popped in my head & the thread was moving along at a pace, mind you I could have sworn it said page 47 when I put it on, now it's on 45. Oh well. 😘 Xx

• Wow
  • Haha
Jesus Christ, that poor dog! :(
OMG...such a gorgeous puppy, Katie treats her clothes and handbags she sells on deplop better than her pets and thats not saying much, Katies kids have lost so many pet's from her neglect over the years, I hope Princess is now mature enough to protect this poor baby, Princess obviously loves animals, it must be heartbreaking each time one is lost(neglected) again and again and again under her mothers care.

• Sad
OMG...such a gorgeous puppy, Katie treats her clothes and handbags she sells on deplop better than her pets and thats not saying much, Katies kids have lost so many pet's from her neglect over the years, I hope Princess is now mature enough to protect this poor baby, Princess obviously loves animals, it must be heartbreaking each time one is lost(neglected) again and again and again under her mothers care.
She isn’t capable of looking after herself, never mind an animal. I have lost count of how many of times they have died under her care. I don’t know how she gets away with it, she should be banned from ever owning an animal.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
What with Skanky trying to turn herself into a Hammer Horror, a lot of her tit gets forgotten , us Krusties don't though,
Does anyone Remember the Big announcement on June 14th? Channel 4 Begins Filming of Katie Prices Mucky Mansion Renovation until October ,She is now set on renovating the property with the help of Carl and a team of Builders,
Er I always thought there was a few minor problems there ,Firstly it would take more money than even Channel 4 has got , and If they did make the property liveable, the Receiver would sell it , unless she has by some minor miracle paid her , and last time I Iooked there was still a charge on the house , " its starting tomorrow " she said , But to be fair she wasn't completely lying about moving , she Fucked off and had the fat moved from her gut to her arse ,
Remember The First Krusty Law . Never Believe anything, But anything this bleeping Headcase says or does ,don't even believe your eyes when you see any picture, Question everything .
Anyway they might be moving into Carwashes £800.000 house , But the Biggest Question I need the answer to is,
have they got that bleeping fridge out of the MM garden yet? you know the one she nearly hit with the off road driving ,
and how's the summerhouse coming on , you know the Mad Cow was making a space for it with a strimmer nearly amputating her legs in the process , I know you will hate me for it But am going to Praise Skanky , I Believe she has proved us all wrong and shown she is decent at heart, She said she wouldn't see the loves of her life in case her appearance frightened them ,So she hasn't been down the Stables yet ,
I would just like an Honourable Mention to the Krusty who put me out of my misery , that pic of that bleeping simpleton smiling at the Butchers, reminded me of something ,driving me mad , couldnt think what, then a Krusty said Cheshire Cat, so thanks
|

I only moan to hide the fact that you lot are Brilliant at the old Titles, Put me to shame , clever lot ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 16
😢😢😢Oh dear how very sad,so sorry for your loss sweet sewer.🙁
What with Skanky trying to turn herself into a Hammer Horror, a lot of her tit gets forgotten , us Krusties don't though,
Does anyone Remember the Big announcement on June 14th? Channel 4 Begins Filming of Katie Prices Mucky Mansion Renovation until October ,She is now set on renovating the property with the help of Carl and a team of Builders,
Er I always thought there was a few minor problems there ,Firstly it would take more money than even Channel 4 has got , and If they did make the property liveable, the Receiver would sell it , unless she has by some minor miracle paid her , and last time I Iooked there was still a charge on the house , " its starting tomorrow " she said , But to be fair she wasn't completely lying about moving , she Fucked off and had the fat moved from her gut to her arse ,
Remember The First Krusty Law . Never Believe anything, But anything this bleeping Headcase says or does ,don't even believe your eyes when you see any picture, Question everything .
Anyway they might be moving into Carwashes £800.000 house , But the Biggest Question I need the answer to is,
have they got that bleeping fridge out of the MM garden yet? you know the one she nearly hit with the off road driving ,
and how's the summerhouse coming on , you know the Mad Cow was making a space for it with a strimmer nearly amputating her legs in the process , I know you will hate me for it But am going to Praise Skanky , I Believe she has proved us all wrong and shown she is decent at heart, She said she wouldn't see the loves of her life in case her appearance frightened them ,So she hasn't been down the Stables yet ,
I would just like an Honourable Mention to the Krusty who put me out of my misery , that pic of that bleeping simpleton smiling at the Butchers, reminded me of something ,driving me mad , couldnt think what, then a Krusty said Cheshire Cat, so thanks
|

I only moan to hide the fact that you lot are Brilliant at the old Titles, Put me to shame , clever lot ;)
I just read an article from the DM from 2009. Seemingly she’s not even bothered with her horses. This made shocking reading but no surprises.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.