Katie Price #45 She's a Monster not a Mum - Shamed poor Harvey just for fun!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She started following chihuahua things a few weeks ago, I did wonder then 😡😡 so Precious is a bit bigger and no longer a pup, so replaces it, just likes she wants to with her kids. Just when you think this woman couldn’t get any worse! 😡😡😡

• Angry
Reactions: 23
Assuming Price is not on another wind up, I am FURIOUS if she really has got yet another bloody puppy. She's been responsible for the loss of many, over the years, and doesn't even look after the dogs she already has. HOW THE HELL IS THIS ALLOWED? Not to mention, how the duck does she afford it? If that's a French bulldog, they cost thousands, and if she's been given it for free, then HOW COME?????!!!!
It's not a French Bulldog, it looks like a grey & white puppy version of little Sid. She might be baiting folks, time will tell.

• Angry
Reactions: 9
I'm so bleeping angry .. she has another pup? :mad: :mad::mad:
I noticed that your piss must be really boiling right now, not surprised, Katie has managed to duck everyone off with
her bleeping bullshit.

• Angry
Reactions: 14
I noticed that your piss must be really boiling right now, not surprised, Katie has managed to duck everyone off with
her bleeping bullshit.
You're right, no one holds this bleeping bleep to account! .... the everyday person gets punished for even the smallest thing ... yet she has a long neverending list of doing wrong, that includes breaking the law countless times, allowing animals to die, because she cant bleeping be arsed and NO ONE is doing anything! :mad: :mad: :mad: she continues to flounce through life doing what the duck she wants, and gets away with it

• Angry
Reactions: 15
You're right, no one holds this bleeping bleep to account! .... the everyday person gets punished for even the smallest thing ... yet she has a long neverending list of doing wrong, that includes breaking the law countless times, allowing animals to die, because she cant bleeping be arsed and NO ONE is doing anything! :mad: :mad: :mad: she continues to flounce through life doing what the duck she wants, and gets away with it
As for reading the fans on her IG, 🤮 🤮 🤮

No tight hugs tonight?

• Sick
Reactions: 7
As for reading the fans on her IG, 🤮 🤮 🤮

No tight hugs tonight?
I maybe pissed off, but always have a hug for you 🤗 as for her dumbarse fans? .... don't even get me started on the continuous arse licking comments they make, they honestly believe this skank gives a tit about them ... deluded twats! :mad:

I maybe pissed off, but always have a hug for you 🤗 as for her dumbarse fans? .... don't even get me started on the continuous arse licking comments they make, they honestly believe this skank gives a tit about them ... deluded twats! :mad:
We are the trolls according to them, morons the lot of them.

As for the word "Death" mentioned in most news story about Skanky... so predictable.

• Angry
@Binfest what’s going on? Another poor dog in that household? 😡

Are they actually moving? Getting the sofa recovered, new flooring, not done any packing?
I hope this puppy belongs to the hairdresser, she's had her hair done (again!)
That’s his dog

Have you heard her latest story on the love island girls, pot, kettle, black comes to mind! 🤦🏻‍♀️

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
We are the trolls according to them, morons the lot of them.

As for the word "Death" mentioned in most news story about Skanky... so predictable.
Yes .... because in this mad new world we are now forced to live in ... the truth offends, thus making you a troll, and if we dont agree with all the PC tit, they're feeding us on a daily basis, tit that makes no sense to any sane person, we are labeled further ... unless you fit in with this new agenda, with no common sense, believing the crap now being pushed, we the sane ones are labeled difficult, in the wrong ... the world has gone mad, and sadly its going to get worse .. the new normal is here, and its staying :mad:

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
@Binfest what’s going on? Another poor dog in that household? 😡

Are they actually moving? Getting the sofa recovered, new flooring, not done any packing?

That’s his dog

Have you heard her latest story on the love island girls, pot, kettle, black comes to mind! 🤦🏻‍♀️
I do hope so.

Reactions: 6
Isn't it time for Amy to make an appearance??

Reactions: 12
Isn't it time for Amy to make an appearance??
The schedule is Harvey, other kids, Harvey, Amy, Harvey, some animal of some description (Blade/Precious/Sid/Horse), Harvey, Crawl....................

No, give it til Friday.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
All this latest surgery bullshit is boring already. She says exactly the same after every single bleeping surgery she has. Look like a monster (didn't need surgery for that), kids will be scared of me, worst pain I've ever had (since last time), thought I was going to die (again), I love how I look (until next week), a top surgeon did all the work (at the clinic I'll never use again after they fucked up last time) blah blah blah 😴. The only thing that's new is she's thrown in a blood transfusion (that never happened).

So that's this week's lies covered. What will she do next week to keep her fucked up face in the media??

Yup, that's definitely the face of someone who is sooooooo worried about their loved one. Someone who thought their loved one was dying. Someone who talked their loved one out of a potentially life saving blood transfusion 🤥🤥🤥🤥 He doesn't give a flying duck about the old hag. He couldn't care less if she had died. She really is desperate & thick if she can't see it 🤦
Had to laugh at your "this week" recap, nailed it. x

• Haha
Those teef, comical🤢🥺 at least try make them look natural 😉
Im not easily spooked, but this dim muppet, arrrfffaa, gangsta boy wannabe ... gives me the creeps big time ... those slitty snake eyes, so cold, completely empty ... shes laying there looking like a corpse on the slab, and hes taking smiley selfies ... ewwwweeeeee cant stand him, something isnt right with this bloke :mad::mad::mad:
[/QUOTE]
Me neither, god he's weird.

• Sick
Reactions: 11
I can't help but think how sinister this photo is.

2235B0A9-404F-4412-A6E9-4E528A277DB5.jpeg

Mind you if you crop and rotate...

2235B0A9-404F-4412-A6E9-4E528A277DB5AA.jpg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
It sucks, there are people in life just like or worse than her and it's really is as if they are coated with Teflon...nothing sticks...it seems, but from my own personal experience the tide does turn, just not when we want it or expect it. What she is doing to Harvey is deplorable, they way she is depicting him, to us it's so obvious what she is up to...the more we keep shouting out the better...it's not trolling, it's stating the bleeding obvious, she is a fkn troll to her children, her pet's, her ex's and anyone that speaks up against her and if you do that she sets her fans(minions) on to them. She is simple and plainly just NASTY.

• Angry
Reactions: 13
He has to be joking!!! No way is that a serious comment from him.
Unless I'm very much mistaken, there's another animal in residence with an expiry date hanging over it 🤬

View attachment 650817
View attachment 650818
Oh no please no! Unless it goes to live with Princess it’s doomed. Where is Precious now? It was the animal neglect that got me started being so upset with Krusty and from there everything she does is so orchestrated and horrid. I feel very upset tonight. My sweet and lovely Lulu dog passed aged 15 a month ago. We went through so much together. I still cry every day. If this poor pup got crushed like one of the others Krusty would just instruct Crawl to go and get another one. There were thousands of signatures on the petition to stop her owning pets but nothing happened. I just can’t bear it. 😢

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.