Katie Price #43 Frankenprice gone under the knife, Carwash is a bully, hypocrisy is rife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hmmm, it might look like that if he's let it scab. We'll see in a week or two won't we. I've just thought, why are we calling him Conan? Because he'd take it as a compliment and he's quite clearly NOT! Mr no neck skinny legged man
Slitty eyed cunt as well.Trackie man..

Reactions: 9
Fingers crossed @DC16
What’s wrong with these people, giving the twats freebies

Im 53, and now after the most painful 2yrs, it has all stopped!!! completely ... no break through bleeding, spotting, or whatever the hell doctors call it .. I nearly threw a party, I was that happy ... got my lovely now grown children, so I await the next stage, becoming a gran!! .. now that I really look forward to, lil grandchildren climbing all over me, wanting kisses and cuddles ... Perfect ... I will spoil them rotten .. Its been a nasty hard life, but now I am finally at peace, and living life on my terms

Reactions: 15
Have my first granddaughter due in October. I’m so excited. Can’t wait to spoil her.
I’m so pleased you are finally at peace. Luckily after the crap life I am finally at peace too. It’s a good place to be isn’t it.

Reactions: 10
Off topic a bit, but I don't understand about these moderators
Does the newspaper moderate the responses or like you say, her lackies. How do they decide what is really bad, as most are bad lol. Apart from Barmy bunny Cuddles and a couple more.

Jesus, what does Bunny look like with that scatty wig

Has he got a hickey from Skanky?
Seen it before. I bet it's full of lice

Reactions: 8
Yeah I know what you mean r.e the hair, why doesn't Skanky get it styled properly?

Good for you. That's exactly where I am too. Bless you

Well the tampax are a joke, at her age, shes not having periods .... shes most probably in the menopause stage by now ... where are the hormone replacement patches?
Perhaps she's stockpiling them for Princess, yeah she's only 13 but she might need them soon.

Can you imagine Katie going through menopause? on second thoughts, better not!

Jesus, what does Bunny look like with that scatty wig

Has he got a hickey from Skanky?
Sadly like her scatty mother! ... If the fathers were not so soft, they wouldnt have given her the luxury of visitation ... if it were me, she even wouldnt get that ... the kids are safer away from her influence, and complete circus of a life .... once arrfffa boy, does a runner ( and he will ) we are going to see, a whole new level of crazy with her ... cant wait

Perhaps she's stockpiling them for Princess, yeah she's only 13 but she might need them soon.

Can you imagine Katie going through menopause? on second thoughts, better not!
Sweetheart, isn't she 14 soon? I'd imagine she's been having periods for quite a while now

Sweetheart, isn't she 14 soon? I'd imagine she's been having periods for quite a while now
Probably right babes, it seems to kick in earlier these days, back in the day twas a lot different.

Reactions: 8
Good for you. That's exactly where I am too. Bless you
My kids, always come first, as will my grandkids, got a feeling my son, may give me a few sooner rather than later ... my daughter far to sensible, he is abit of a livewire, with quite a few women here and there " still sowing wild oats at 22 "

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.