Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

VIP Member
Somebody talking about me? 👽 I'm good, I'm countering the bile with a binge watch of the latest SAS Who Dares Wins, can't be doing with old Jaffacock Spunkybubble Karlot or his bitch tonight, the pair of lowlifes, I'll nourish my eyeballs on a couple of proper blokes instead 🤣🤣 but I love you all tho ❤
Ah, that explains why you have been on the quiet side, I thought you might be back on the x-files, I wasn't aware you were a fan of SAS. 😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8

Stapleyourtongue

VIP Member
It hasn’t happened to me, as if! Male strippers will do anything for money though. I’m not talking about the sad old dream boy losers, but a lot of them have admitted to blow jobs, sex and other acts being performed at shows. They’re nasty little tikes!

Yep! Plenty of nasty people supposedly make good fathers. Chris Hughes was until he killed his kids. Are you for real? Are you blinded by their showmance of good parenting skills, just because you hate KP!
Keiran would never hurt HIS kids, t
Who is Chris Hughes? Maybe you should start a 'Bad Celebrity Dads' thread?
I was gonna say, he hasn't got kids unless he actually did kill them

Penguin86

VIP Member
If Skanky goes for DA she is going to really piss off more people than she can even believe. A guy she's know for 1 year and has happily posed with in bed with her daughter taking the pics. Everybody knows if he harmed her she'd have her heavies on him in the blink of a false eye-lashed eye. She'll hold this off until she gets her licence back in October I reckon - just more trickled rubbish.

My question is 32% less sugar - than what - a bag of sugar? A jar of jam? What? You can't just put a statement on a product without saying what it is in comparison with.
Oh I've never actually bought so not sure if its on the back and it's actually 92%

Harrigan

VIP Member
Morning all,

Saw this article, the line that sticks out is “had her first nose job after flying to the States. She’s since joked that she liked her old nose too, and would alternate between them if she could”.

Erm, I don’t think that’s how such things work although she could have asked Michael Jackson for advice.

By the way never knew Matt Hancock’s wife’s name was Martha, Matt and Martha……

Have a good day, one never nose how things turn out

Jersey Girl

VIP Member
harry , dont want to bring up any bad stuff, but its peeko, you know I dont mean anything , bit lost tonight , unusual for me , what is dv da havent got a clue ?
I responded to you earlier on it! Like a bloody essay it was!

• Haha
  • Wow

Lucid30

VIP Member
If you bothered to read... I actually put in one of my posts " Nah - just have a different view - we all have them and opinions." - Nobody gets far arguing or name-calling on any of the threads because these are not RAVE threads. You put Chris Hughes and I don't know who Chris Watts is either lol. Anyway, we can agree to disagree.
Chris watts is an American who killed he’s wife who was pregnant and he’s two kids to be with another woman. There was a Netflix programme recently about it all 😳

• Sad

Harrigan

VIP Member
Advertising directed at the cretins who buy her shit items :mad:

She only says that because theres eff-all she can do about it after those Groucho Eyebrows have been rollered on in permanent marker ink. They are hilarious! :)

Just think of all the infections swilling about the place from the overflowing cesspits. With any luck it will catch something although I'd feel more pity for the bacteria having latched onto that thing

Not a transplant, an installation. He is after all the World's Longest Surviving Brain Donor

Kissed a frog, thought it was a toad but actually it was a Turd instead :poop: Wanky thought the same..................................

and its not even her own hair either hahaha! A chavvy wig joçb :)

Notice also the customer complaint about items not arriving - well what a surprise. :)

Love Island is garbage anyway without Frank guesting on it but WTF does this thing know about "Love" anyway?
Morning Rita, you are funny,
Back to bed

peeko

VIP Member
Harry, I really do have to laugh at your Royal 'we' 🤣🤣🤣 it's so funny 🤣 the day I need Peeko to keep me in check will never come, bloody Nora 🤣
yeah girl , I realise my place , you girls say jump,I say how high . But I can dream ;)

oh ., You lot do not know how fucking good it is to be back with you lot, Get that fucking straightjacket back on .im home

• Haha

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
That is truly hideous yet it does capture the very essence of Frankenprice for all that. :(

How can she feel complimented by that monstrosity I wonder although this will one day be his parting shot at her, ' Youse always were effing minging luv!"

That is bloody awful and so badly done, and now he’s stuck with it
Stuck with the original article too - tough shit Wanky!!

Hi my friend 🥰😀🥰🤗💕😘🐾 xx.
I'm abit better today thank you 🥰😘🐾 xx.
Yesterday was a very bad day, hopefully I have more days I feel abit more normal 😀💖🥰😘 xx
Loads of love to you ❤😘 xx

I even managed to get Cole a more better tattoo of Skanky 😄😘 xx.

View attachment 631847
You could probably get away with tattooing this on the berk seeing as its highly likely he cannot read anyway :)

The tat is temporary 😂
Just like Frank is! Hahahahahaha :) Wait till she starts blaming him for everything and he'll be off like a rat up a drainpipe and the cycle begins all over again with another sap

Looks like an amateur did it. Yikes

Why does it have a penis on it's forehead
Because its supposed to be Frankenprice - authenticity you see! :)

Last edited:
  • Haha

VIP Member
Okay people, early but we all know how fast this thread moves.

Time to start thinking a title for the next thread, we have some material.

Game On.

Hampshire Hog

VIP Member
Let’s all get together put our arms around each other and hug metathoracly speaking love to all (((((❤ )))))))

Let’s all get together put our arms around each other and hug metathoracly speaking love to all (((((❤ )))))))
Not sure if I spelt that bit right 🤣🤣

• Heart