Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
Harvey’s turn, not that she knows when she will see him again…
Yup, take an unpredictable large & strong man with complex needs to a club. Spot on parenting that is 👌. Has she forgotten we've already seen footage of him at a club appearance with her? I've no doubt he was only there because she couldn't find anyone to dump him on 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 19

MrsEms

VIP Member
Another one of skanky finest crazies but glad eden can hold his own against them👌
Eden is coming across very well. I'm glad I'm not on social media as such...I'd come all maternal over eden and rip cole another arshole on the comments🤣

• Haha

Ekathrina

VIP Member
Who remembers that ‘troll face’ meme from several years ago? There’s a striking resemblance to Cocklodger Carl!
49D3EE32-BAE9-44F4-8199-5AC59C3435B9.jpeg

• Haha

Stapleyourtongue

VIP Member
This ridiculous woman has no filters whatsoever 🤬🤬I’m with you gullri but she won’t change. When she eventually dies whilst undergoing needless treatment in the vain hope of perfection the ones getting the blame will be the doctors who operated on her. As for that shite she’s hooked up with who said he would leave her if she had anymore surgery is next up on the table they both just need to f🤬🤬k right off now 😡😡😡
Think it's time for some more jokes 🤭

What religion is Katie Price? More men.

In court today on a drink-driving charge following a car crash, Katie Price denied that she'd had a few too many that night. She also denied that she had been drinking.

Katie price says she is going to name and shame all of her lovers half of Britain must shitting themselves while the other half will just have to wait their turn.

• Haha

MrsEms

VIP Member
Thank you so much I will check it out. I tend to use Zovirax or similar anti viral cream. You can’t hide them with makeup so thank goodness for masks!
Cheers!
NB got confused with stain removal and cold sore removal there, what am I like?
I got Caneston mixed up with deep heat cream once...
Oh my fecking god🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 I swear it nearly caused a bush fire😳🤣

• Haha
  • Wow

Pom Bear

VIP Member
@pom-bear

Awwwww love the bikey pic it’s fabulous.🤣🤣🤣🤣 🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰

Who is looking after the dogs? Bastards saying they don’t know when they will be back.🤬
Thank you 💕💖💖😘 xx

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣wonderful Pms.Typical of old bikey Price.

Looooool 😄 xx

My first pic 🥰🤗😘 xx
It didn't come out too good lol to pixelated but I thought I'd add it now instead of later 😘

image.jpg

Omg - that bliddy tiara - hideous! Thank you :love: 🤗
[/QUOTE

😄💕🤗😘 xx Looool You're welcome 💖😘

• Haha
  • Heart

Facehugger

VIP Member
Evening Krusties ❤ just having a catch up. My word, old Doris Jaffacock Noneckasaurus has got his knickers in knot today hasn't he, the nasty twat. Bullying SEND young lads, typical 🤬 must be off his ''meds'' while he's away I guess and a bit short fused 😏😏

I hope Eden will join us if he needs some support, pleased you're feeling back on form @BigBlue2018 ❤❤

• Heart
  • Angry

DC16

VIP Member
One of my PR chums has given me Issys contact details. I've reached out to her about this latest threatening action. Fellow Krustys I'll let you know how I get on.
I’ve sent her stuff too….the more the better x

TheDog

Surely there would be a hairdresser more nearer to do this job?

Also did you know Boris Karloff’s real name was William Henry Pratt and he was married 6 times?

Morning all hope you’re ok, missing Peeko and Blue

Have a good day and nice to see Pom again
I’ll bet he’s absolutely livid at her desperate attempt to flog that hairbrush. His work couldn’t have looked more shit if she tried. Talk about bad publicity!! Yikes

Reactions: 18

Lucid30

VIP Member
I’m sure this guy started getting death threats from Kp / Carl’s Instagram “ followers “ after that . He again did nothing wrong , he just asked a honest simple question . I remember it all . The guy was dragged through the coal from their little fans who obviously don’t know any better . A year on and he’s still bullying and threatening people . Oh what a big man he is .
It’s just like price, everything is done in plain sight and they just get away with it all. The papers haven’t even bothered to read through the posts and make sure what Cole is saying is true.
I just don’t get it. This is why Cole thinks he can get away with it as the papers are backing him. 😡

• Angry

Uppompey

Chatty Member
If Harvey (understandably given his disability) can't even stand doors shutting (as per documentary) he's not likely to enjoy clubbing is he! It's just the usual twaddle from Price. Surely even her most ardent fans must wonder what happens to him when she's off on her surgery jaunts - how can they believe she cares for him full time?!

DC16

VIP Member
I watched Jr's YouTube birthday and had to laugh when Pete said we going to stop filming whilst we are eating now, its not something you lot need to see us eating 🤣🤣🤣 slight dig at his skanky ex, who has to film herself trogging like a pig

I
I watched that too. Videos so much more professional than hers. Love that’s it’s not all shouty and me, me, me!

She could learn a thing or two. Note KP, constantly just saying to your kids “awwwww I love you, you’re so cute” does NOT make you a good mum, putting your children first every time does. YOU always have to be centre stage and it’s not a good look.

Last edited:
  • Angry

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
It would appear Skanky may have beef with Kerry coketona 🤔
Kerry at least has been some sort of a Mother to her brood nor has she had them removed from her, this is probably what its all about. Maybe she told Frankenprice a few home truths at last? Or maybe even their daughters fell-out over something as girls invariably do then skank monster had to get her oar in?

What Bollocks!

How can they ccelebrte Father's Day when they're out in Turkey & nowhere near the kids or their own poor bloody fathers?? Utter BS as usual :(

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
Saw a thing on the Scum that Peter & Emily gave Junior a red scooter for his 16th and the lad was overwhelmed by the gift.

On the other hand if Frank had even sent a card to Junior it would have been all over it's insta and everything else proclaiming how great She Is - sod Junior's 16th birthday and all that :(

As to Doris, I just hope he is going to make Frank's life an utter misery now she's defied his orders and undergone all this surgery again because you know, They Deserve Each Other :) Two utter asshats

You would like to think daddy woods would wash his hands of him but don’t they have the priceywoods business together🤔
In truth he's probably just as vile as his lovely son is. No wonder the missus binned him off

She made a montage on Instagram for his birthday but it was mainly photos of her
Wow that was generous of her......................................................... 🤬

Was reading through Cristian's comments and he handled himself really well, even though people had called his wife a slut

Found this that id forgot about.
Cole seriously needs to fuck right off, despite me hating skanky he is one sick man and he has been getting worse overtime and if she cant see it or the kiddies dads cant there is going to be serious problems in the future
I wouldn't let my kids anywhere near him!!
I would not want my children anywhere near that arsehole regardless of him being with Frankenprice as the latest Love of Her Life.
He's a nutter with a short fuse, certainly not to be trusted with a precious child, the evidence to be seen with the way he torments and goads H making sure its recorded for his grotty little "fans" to enjoy too Why the hell do Peter & Kieron allow him anywhere near their children anyway?

Last edited:
  • Angry