Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Savannah_xx

VIP Member
Eden's right, how much dogs have died in their care, look at poor Rolo last year, they only had him like 2 weeks.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 19

TheDog

As I said earlier…
Not “another” just one. The last one was true you skank. We caught you out.

906C83BE-64E9-40C5-82A4-6FCCA3B38B49.jpeg
Is this Frankenprice showing us how big Jaffa’s manhood is?? 🤏

Last edited:
  • Haha

Mamfe71

Chatty Member
Eden is coming across very well. I'm glad I'm not on social media as such...I'd come all maternal over eden and rip cole another arshole on the comments🤣
I know feel proud that eden is...😃 He's not a fool but showing up cole for the vile bully toad he truly is I noticed that the skanky crazies have stopped so far leaving comments.. obviously realised in his replies that knobjockey has made them look foolish with following his orders on his IG rant

• Heart

MissGlitzyRitzy

VIP Member
Ive just reported every single dirty comment her army has made on that boys page,the horrible nasty pieces of shite 😡😡😡😡
I wonder what the Lad said.
Carl really has been supposedly supporting the campaign for Harvey regarding trolling and he behaves like one and he WILL KNOW by humiliating; naming and shaming he is going to get ganged up on.

did he even release what this lad said???
Theres trolling and then theres negative comments.

But what he has done is seemingly like release a pack of wolves on this boy. A man turning on what seems like a young lad.

Thats dangerous😡😡😡

What is up in his head?
He has gone backwards in supporting Harveys campaign. Its NOT supportive.

• Angry

CAKEANDCUSTARD

I'm not going to tolerate this knobhead anymore. His behaviour is so wrong.
I think u are amazing blue. I followed Doris’s actions yesterday and what was said and I am truly disgusted by it all and I can’t imagine what u have been thru. Much respect to u♥

• Heart

liar liar

VIP Member
Yet in December Doris invited people to give their best insult about his teeth, but now it’s trolling… 🤷🏻‍♀️
He reminds me of one of those thickos who looks at himself in shop windows and nuts the window if he doesn't like his reflection. Brain dead thug.

• Haha

wimble womble

VIP Member
Steak actually!

View attachment 623188

Most unfortunate name for the steakhouse, I wouldn't go there.
I can honestly say i dont think when ever i have gone out for food and the moment the food arrives, i have to get my phone out to take a picture?
same goes for when somebody buys fake trainers and then asks yes/no ..perhaps gmtv can cover this

• Haha

Facehugger

VIP Member
Evening lovelies ❤ happy Friday to you all (despite this pair of cunts' behaviour). So Doris is doing what he does best is he, bullying young lads. Not surprised but FFS calling someone a twiglet when he's gone off for surgery, that's the pot calling the kettle black somewhat, Mr Noneckasaurus. You're hardly Mr Hench are you! 🤣

@265 hope you'll be ok after your jab this time. I'm going tomorrow. Pinkie my friend if you see a mad Alien lady on your travels 2moz, I'll be about at 2.45pm 🤣 am so sorry you've missed your kids sports day the poor year 6's have missed out on so much of their last year. Hope they've got in to where they want to go in Sept, hopefully things will be better then ❤

@Our DCI 🔎 I've always imagined you as a benefit fraud investigator, an SCO bod who catches people out jumping off diving boards in Lanzagrotty when at home they claim they can't walk 🤣🤣 don't ask me why, just my silly imagination 🤣😘

Love to you all, let's see what skanky crap comes out this weekend eh folks ❤

• Heart
  • Haha

Hampshire Hog

VIP Member
Frankenprice spews out the same crap all the time didn’t she say the same about Kieran before they had kids,then Kris when she was with him and the ones in between have never been around long enough, she has certainly put herself about. His parents must be so pleased he’s hooked up with her. 😡I’m glad the children have their fathers to take care of them and H is safe in his residential school

CAKEANDCUSTARD

I genuinely don’t think she has any intention of trying for a baby. It’s the same spiel with every guy, she was allegedly going to have IVF with Chris and now Crawl. It’s something she can say that no one can prove or disprove and the rep tops eat these lies up. She is smoke and mirrors and she has done it so many times you can predict the narrative.
I also think she doesn’t want a baby but then part of me thinks, she wants a baby for all of 5 mins for the money and social profile element but seeing how she treats her others, I think Doris really doesn’t want a baby with her bec he would be then landed with it and he just wants the fame. Given his temper and lack of patience, god forbid any baby left with the pair of them

• Angry
  • Sad

midsummer blue

VIP Member
Going off track a little i checked that frankie boyle thing he did in his comedy sketch and yes i found it distasteful , but the amount of people going along with it laughing and cheering was even worse..so theres another crusade for her to follow...find those trolls in the crowd
and lastly mr boyle was given a show with the bbc after all this...yet pricey is so outraged she will quite happily do a programmes on the bbc for the money..i dont get it? A HYPOCRYTE OF THE HIGHEST AND WORSE ORDER!
Peeko, peeko....
Where are you. I was going to do that Shakespearian style but I've done that before 😁
I'm missing a few fellow krusties. I hope everyone is well and sending my over the top motherly motherness!

My son Is back with a few friends, sat out the garden. I took them all a blanket a few bowls of crisps. I am a dickhead🤦‍♀️

I've shut myself in my bedroom, not to embarrass him any further🤣
Bless you. It’s what mums do. We actually look after our kids. Even if we do embarrass them sometimes.

• Heart

Mamfe71

Chatty Member
Another one of skanky finest crazies but glad eden can hold his own against them👌
Wonder if the redtops will cover coles IG story in support even though it's shown that Coles lying it's H that's been taunted

• Angry