Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

VIP Member
I'm home again today, waiting for the news that Skanky and Wanky coming back to the UK.
I imagine Skanky has alerted the press.

Reactions: 10

Harrigan

VIP Member
Morning,
Monsieur Crumble might be right in his assumption about why Katie and Carl have gone to Turkey. Made me think of the film Glen or Glenda by Ed Wood.

• Haha

liar liar

VIP Member
Hi Queenie,
Welcome to the House of Fun!
I came over from The Scum, was sick of being on the naughty step most of the time, so changed my name from this one to 'TinkerBell'.

Hope more come over here Flawless, Poppy, John Walker, Stan and the rest of the gang.
It's a good laugh here, you'll be crying down your legs.

'The Krusties' are so lovely and you can swear as much as you like - also you don't get bloody BunnyCuddles here 😂
We have a permanent myxomatosis outbreak here to keep away pesky wabbits 🐇 ⚰ !

• Haha

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
What a pair of fucking cunts,I soo fucking detest them it makes me piss boil to explosion.☹☹☹☹☹

fuck will carry on watching crime channel..

• Heart

Hampshire Hog

VIP Member
Doris has used the same photo as last year in his 'Father's Day' post, actually he looks a lot younger in it, must be the only picture he has with his dad - no recent ones, eh Doris!
Yeah he’s cropped it from his Instagram July 2016 of his sister and Nan I think it is 🤔 he’s cut them out just so at it shows him his dad and grandad

• Wow

gashers

Chatty Member
Hi you clever tattle folk can any of you tell me had puss face had Harvey before or after she lived at the playboy mansion for 6 weeks
Costs peanuts to set-up a company and can be done in minutes. I think all this should be tightened up. Look at the GC; one of her clothing companies went under owing £75K plus but she has been able to open another. I think any old debts should be transferred to any new enterprises unless there is a special judgement like your fellow director ran off with the funds, etc.

Ooh! Google is your friend ha ha. She was on the cover September 2002... Harvey was born May 2002 - what a bad mother. What a surprise NOT. Greedy old fuck bucket.
i thought as much lying skanky cum bucket so much for the I’ve brought Harvey up single handed never left his side blah blah blah

Reactions: 9

Silly-old-Slapper

VIP Member
Deflection or reflection? As others have said being a good mum is not about taking photos of you with child kissing them, it’s always being there for them through thick and thin, they are more important than your own life. I cannot understand why all this surgery is more important than her children.

Changing tack, my boy is moulting like Billy O, fur everywhere, any tips for removing/reducing cat fur please? Thank you
One of mine likes the dyson being run over him and the other likes being stroked with this

2-in-1 Pet Glove: Grooming Tool + Furniture Pet Hair Remover Mitt - For Cat & Dog - Long & Short Fur - Gentle Deshedding Brush - Rubber Tips for Massage - Soft Groomer Mitt - Your Pet Will Love: Amazon.co.uk: Pet Supplies

The Hair sticks to the mit in a huge clump that you peel off and then do with as you please!

Stapleyourtongue

VIP Member
Last one

A group of kids are chasing Quasimodo down the street...
...Quasimodo turns and shouts at them

"F**K OFF I HAVEN'T GOT YOUR BALL"

• Haha

liar liar

VIP Member
All 'her' companies are in Jeyda's name, all the clothes (inc the kids' ranges) and bathbombs By Katie Price, lashes. She also manages KK and Chloe Ferry https://find-and-update.company-inf...cers/0yO6EDhSpPj4C8pIrsGRybvFhpw/appointments
KP Equestrian, which is due to launch in July, has been opened in the neighbours names next to the MM) and of course Priceywoods LTD is in Carl and Daddy Woods's name. The only one still in her name is Jordan Trading LTD, in liquidation, will be sorted out in the Bankruptcy, due to her taking £154K from it.
There are also still charges on her Pricey Media LTD company which haven't yet been satisfied by the looks of it.
Completely accurate Detective ;)

ClivE

VIP Member
It’s a big sales pitch for her stuff, so I’m assuming things are not selling or hitting targets and it’s interesting that she introduces Jada as her business partner…..last thing I knew Frankenprice, u were bankrupt!!
So much deflection at the minute
Jayda is not her business partner as Katie is not allowed to run a business she is just the person who lets people use her name to run companies when they are not allowed last count Jayda was a director of 13 companies for so called stars (Kerry katona Chloe Ferry and Katie Price)last time i checked companies house records 7 had been closed down and 6 were still active 3 of then were for Katie prices range and had been opened after she was declared bankrupt with Jayda as solo director

• Angry