Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
Her truth only but of what? How many people actually have fully body lipo? Mainly people who are informed, don't choose cheap or freebie surgery and have the luxury of choosing the best. Her truth is as you say - laziness nothing more nothing less. I abhor her - she is dirty and disgusting.
I know, it's just bollocks 🤷. Like you say, the truth of what? Literally NOBODY gives a fuck about full body lipo surgery or her. Literally nobody will ever have that surgery. Everyone else exercises & eats healthily to lose weight.
FFS people are dealing with so much right now & have done for the last year...death, unable to attend funeral's, unable to see loved ones, cancelled weddings, giving birth alone, carer's managing without any respite, losing jobs, businesses closing, using foodbanks, facing NECESSARY surgery alone, genuinely living with chronic pain, I could go on & on & on.
She is absolutely nothing. In fact she's less than nothing. She stinks of desperation. She's lost everything. And when you've lost everything you have nothing left to lose. She's getting worse at an alarming rate.
I feel desperately sorry for her children & her mother. And I think very little of her mother as she has clearly enabled the Skanky tramp.

• Heart
Reactions: 17

Noelc

Chatty Member
you don't think she's doing a Lord Lucan and arranging to disappear with Surgical Sid changing both their appearances hence the "don't know when we'll be back" comment

It helps her sidestep the upcoming court proceeding where the odds have been increasingly stacked against her . If true she will be looking for the Turkish Henry Higgins to overcome her Eliza Doolittle ( that name really describes her well) vocabulary and voice . Hope springs eternal Baldrick certainly get press interested in tracking her down ( and if true hopefully Interpol)

• Haha

liar liar

VIP Member
But I think he set up a large trust for Harvey
He did and he did see Harvey regularly until she got with Pete and they made it impossible for him to have access. He also paid Amy directly for care over and above maintenance. Please remember, none of her ex's, Kieran or Kris have been allowed to see him again.

• Sad
  • Heart

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
When is the court date
No idea but she pulled this stunt last time and buggered off to the Maldives just so she was "unavailable" for the interviews in person.
I'm not sure how she's pulled off the flights though because my friend was hoping to get to her villa this week and her flights out there were cancelled - even now the provisional ones she has for August are still in doubt too.

Yet again its a case of Skwanky not giving a frig about anything except themselves - what does she care about it being Princess' birthday either?

VIP Member
I’ve just seen in the DM that she’s wanting another facelift. Her face can’t get any tighter than it is now, surely?
Not quite right, she wants her whole fucking body done!!! She's either barking mad or she's just trying to annoy
us again because she hasn't got anything to do. She is mega pissed that the court case didn't go her way and
the man was cleared!! So she is on the rampage, watch out, there is a Katie about!! (and breath!)

• Heart

DC16

VIP Member
We know she likes to film herself but still no footage of the wall incident 🐮 💩
Yes, the ever changing wall story, where she said she jumped over it, yet on SPL last week, she jumped off it. It was 25ft originally, then 20ft, even thought the picture show it only being about 10ft, she's definitely not releasing that footage is she!

Gullri

VIP Member
His nose looked so much better before!! It gave his face a bit of character. Now he just looks like the rest of bloody Instagram. What a shame.
I wonder if he regrets it. I find it hard not to judge the ex-partners of Katie Price. In my head I can’t justify a man that’s been attracted to her. Like they can’t be good persons.

JakeM

VIP Member
Typical narc behaviour that, they're either playing the victim card or issuing their wants & needs which must be satisfied immediately. What they say is law as soon as it comes out of their mouth & they never own any mistakes, always somebody else's fault. 👍
Couldn’t have put it better myself. Just a few of her narcissistic traits:

Selfish
Manipulate
Bully
Hypocritical
Self absorbed
Never wrong
Attention seeking
Lacking empathy
Cannot see anything wrong with her behaviour

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
Katie didn't read this then the fuckwit!

View attachment 613508
Are we forgetting that none of this applies to skanky and seemingly the Authorities let her do as she pleases anyway?

I’ve just seen in the DM that she’s wanting another facelift. Her face can’t get any tighter than it is now, surely?
Its navel is already behind it's left earhole so what next? Will it be able to hide it inside another fake ponytail?

They do say you get the face that you deserve. Remember how bad she looked after the botched facelift about two years ago? That will be the result at it’s best if she keeps on messing with her face.
Too late to repair the disaster area she's created in pursuit of "Perfection". It just gets uglier with the more layers you peel away :)

They do but also not to judge a book by it’s cover, a good heart is most needed. I don’t know if Katie was ever a nice person or what.
No Harrigan - its always been a hag and now the outside matches what's inside perfectly, ie warped, unpleasant and nasty. No amount of surgery can undo whats already there lurking

Last edited:

Stapleyourtongue

VIP Member
Love you too Liar and all my Tattle chums! We've always got each others back! Right off to watch the tennis at Queens!
Don't worry my chum. It's been a pretty open secret on here who I am. You haven't offended or upset me in the slightest.

Sometimes someone pushes you too far.

At the time of the threat (think it was October last year) the Daily Mirror found out who I was and offered to pay me for my story. I declined because I like to give people the benefit of the doubt but now reconsidering. Could do with a few quid!

I'm going to ask them to interview Clearblue Cole first!
Sending love 💙❤

• Heart

Domcat

Narcissists don’t reflect they just project any of their shame,faults,flaws,weaknesses,wrongdoings,mistakes insecurities over to you,to escape accountability for the things they actually do.

sums skanky up a treat 🤔

Don’t let the buggers get you down stay strong and hope they get their comeuppance soon ❤
Didn’t agree with that video at all, but that guy only said what Skanky told Harvey to say on Loose Women, no doubt having rehearsed it many times till H was word perfect. You’re right, there’s no reflection with her. How many times does her poor treatment of Harvey have to come back to her before anyone around her tells her ‘that’s enough’

• Sad

liar liar

VIP Member

Another snoozefest non story 😴. The same old shit we've been reading for 2 days just re-hashed. Her 'rep' needs to shut the fuck up aswell.
It's not essential travel. It's not work. Please do not try & compare her to Stacey Dooley. She's not even close. Everything she says is a fucking lie. Nobody gives a fuck about her surgery. Nobody wants to see her surgery. She stuff her pus filled plastic gob with shite & has put weight on. She's too fucking lazy to diet. The end!

Maybe I should write the story now & submit it to The Scum before an unknown source (her) does? 🤣😂
Her truth only but of what? How many people actually have fully body lipo? Mainly people who are informed, don't choose cheap or freebie surgery and have the luxury of choosing the best. Her truth is as you say - laziness nothing more nothing less. I abhor her - she is dirty and disgusting.

• Heart

TheDog

Why would ANYBODY with any control of their faculties EVER take a recommendation from Frankenprice, be it for some diet sludge (that clearly does not work since its already in Turkey waiting to have the lard carved off it), or some shonky forex outfit? It is a compulsive LIAR therefore if Frankenprice recommends something then it should automatically be avoided at all costs, surely?
I’m actually in bed giggling. Hubby is given me strange looks. Frankenprice. That’s a belter 😂😂😂😂

but no, anything they promote I wouldn’t touch with a barge pole. Plop kitchen and dodgy eBay leggings included.

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
It's a bad, bad obsession. She needs to stop with all the surgery now fgs, never happy!
Sadly for her she chose the route that Surgery Will Fix All, another batch to fix the disasters of the last one and thus it continues until the day they chuck it's corpe into the plastic recycling bin down at the tip. There is no fixing whats she's done to Herself and its nobody's fault except Her Own

Facehugger

VIP Member
Briefly heading off topic........ @Facehugger the bloody traffic in & around our fair city yesterday nearly drove me bloody nuts! I expected to be 1.5hrs yesterday running errands.... 3.5hrs I was out for ☹.
Afternoon lovelies ❤ I know pinky, it's because of the 10 week roadworks on that main road through the middle, it's causing carnage everywhere 😔

I'm still catching up so looking forward to seeing what skanky has been up to, I'm also trying to keep on topic a bit more as obviously our chatter has upset somebody somewhere and I don't want to get into trouble again.

Thanks for all my birthday greetings ❤👽🤗❤😘 I owe you all a drink though because it's not my real birthday, it is my Tattle birthday today 🤭🤭🥃🥂🥃🎈

• Heart
  • Haha