Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MrsEms

VIP Member
I will just say that I was on The Sun, chatting away...probably with many of you. I did see the film of Carl being threatening against bigblue/ other name. It was up for such a short amount of time and removed but I watched it.
I was blocked on the sun shortly after, not even able to read replies.
Can I just say blue, I hope you are feeling better. You have a wealth of support behind you.

• Heart
Reactions: 17

MrsEms

VIP Member
She cares so much for H, yet she’s f’d off AGAIN, he is just her performing seal when she wants some sympathy 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬 she is still sharing the video….

Imagine what it will be like in a week or two, unless more entourage will be flying in to do hair and make up as she lays on the operating table.
So Katie's sharing that video now? I'm absolutely gobsmacked right now. The stupidity of this woman is off the fucking scale and perhaps she should be reported for sharing it. How would Harvey feel if he knew his mummy was keeping this video out there😔

• Angry

Noelc

Chatty Member
Top bollock department 😂 I’ve had about 2 hours sleep and that’s cheered me right up!
I can’t get my head around all the cosmetic work either but I guess she’s never had to learn to embrace whatever she sees as her imperfections before. It’s only the last few years all the work has caught up with her. She’s trying to plump, smooth and lift a face that’s so lumpy and stretched already she’s going to end up with her eyebrows in her ears and such a thick bubbly scar tissue around the edges of her face she’ll resemble Parsley the lion only waaay less cute.

View attachment 613815
But will wear a wig like Dill

dill.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

Harrigan

VIP Member
I’ve been having a quick look at Banruptcy Restriction Order which Katie has, along with Notice of Bankruptcy, apparently the Restriction is in place because the accused amongst other things has gambled or been unreasonably extravagant, which I assume Katie falls in. If you break any of the restrictions, which are quite far reaching, you can be sent to prison so I don’t understand why all the continual holidays are being allowed.

Are there any legal experts out there who can help?

mrbusiness

VIP Member
This has actually made me teary. She’s such a cunt. It’s making a joke of everyone who has lost loved ones to Covid. Does she think this is amusing? Yeah clever she’s found a loophole. Wanker

• Heart

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
I was not well last night and reading about the channel 4 thing just pissed me off more than normal so I apologise for my language
Don't apologise - we're all pissed off by it :mad: How the **** can C4 justify this when the house is likely to be repossesed anyway, or is it some sort of a charity thing?

Come on people, you can cough up for wells in Africa, medicines for Yemen or tart up Trampy Towers for the world's biggest, most unpleasant old Ho? What a choice eh??? :(

• Angry

VIP Member
Last edited:

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
Oh dear! hat else can I get in .for these cunts.God knows eh..hopefully Karma is there soon.It’s upset us all Krusties re Blue..what a cunt he is but we know that.lfuck orf you cunt get your stupid nose,teeth,bollicks done..leave the fuck alone.🥰

• Heart

VIP Member
I’ve just noticed in the Red top comments, our friend Ron (sorry think it’s sunstroke me saying that) in his comments says ‘butcher of Istanbul’.....wonder where he got that from🤔
Ron also knows about my Sunday Roasts too.. Three Guesses where he/she got that from?

• Angry
  • Heart

DC16

VIP Member
There's also a flight from Heathrow at 1125 to Istanbul.
Maybe I'm thick...if these countries are red, why are there any flights at all? 🤷
If the world's greatest mother has fucked off to Turkey I will be emailing the government. She has absolutely no justifiable reason to do this 😡
Would they have got to LHR that quick? But could be as picture shows check in desks 501-512 (can't see that on Stansted map)

All her nutty fans saying she deserves a break from motherhood, WTAF, she doesn't do any parenting.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 16

Mercedes

Ouch think I hit a sore spot, wanky himself replied to me on instahash and basically called @Blue a troll after I commented about his bullying
I think he did a bit more than bite back ! And what was the poster meant to do , put her / his own name ???? Threatening live on YT is a bit more than bitting back . What a prat he is . Wish we had a little more evidence of his reprimand to throw that back at his stupid face .

DC16

VIP Member
I like how that little photo reel she has done for Junior today has HER in absolutely every photo, 🙄 Junior is even cut out of some of the pictures😡 Does she not have pictures of her kids without her….🤔🙄🙄🙄

• Angry

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
Was just thinking,she is going to need a lawyer when she goes to court how the fuck will she pay for them?Sure I read somewhere that she still owes lawyer fees,who the fuck would want to represent the cunt?

midsummer blue

VIP Member
Missed this
I watched this!! (I know I shouldn’t but it was on).
it really pisses me off that she ALWAYS asks her kids if she is a good mum when the cameras are on her!!! Who is she trying to prove it too apart from Herself!!! NO you’re bloody not!!!

• Angry