Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lucid30

VIP Member
I’m fuming… so you can basically trash your home and then get it done up for free and filmed for tv. What world do we live in. I can’t believe the channel seemingly hasn’t done any research as the house is prices in name only. What about all the sewage over the grounds? 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 16

DC16

VIP Member

And another load of bull shit. No Bunny & Jett do NOT live with her!!!!

• Angry
  • Haha

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
Yup, I'm in agreement with you. I fail to see how she qualifies in any way to travel to a red country. If she is able to just blatantly ignore the rules & go anyway, I sincerely hope she faces very seriously punishment upon her return. This isn't some stupid game for attention. This is a very serious health issue. This is about protecting our country & it's citizens. BUT as she gives no fucks for her own children or dying mother, why would she give a fuck about the general public 🤷😡
Pass the cauldron please @Dollylovesshoes 😘
Passed to Pink the Vat of boiling piss.👍

• Heart

peeko

VIP Member
Look who Cole is now following, he really has sold his soul now 😈 (and so is Katie, surprised if they are going there, if they botched her b00b surgery and then slated them vowing not to go back)
I have said before we all know the wicked witch of the east is evil , but he is simple, just like you girls know girls, I am a fella , I know fellas, he has no self respect , No mates because every fella I know takes the piss out of him rotten, got nothing going for him , what does he do ? He is just a talentless arsehole ,
Got no life , a wannabe , an absolute wanker ,
Does what he is told , an absolute tosser, apart from that I like him , The Fucking arsehole

• Haha

MrsEms

VIP Member
Bet she hardly turned up at school,she ain’t the type fucking pikeycuntface.
I deleted my last post! I always call my brother a ginger bikey for a laugh! We have irish grandparents and he's a Robin git and ginger...
I take no offense, he doesn't either.
I'd be careful using the word ginger and bikey... because some people could take offense.
Just call some people cunts😉🤣xxx

Oh jeez I've done this post ten times over to be politically correct🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

TheDog

Think the last person to be giving out financial advice is a washed up old ex titty model facing bankruptcy.
No doubt some of her brain dead minions will do as they are told tho.
it’s like when she was promoting Herbalife pyramid scheme. 🤦🏽‍♀️
Anyway morning Krusties! I hope you all slept well!

Penguin86

VIP Member
Is she really that thick ??? She really is beyond stupid . Beggars belief she actually went to school at all . She can’t spell , can’t pronounce her words and has no idea what things are . She really is thick !!!!
And we're supposed to believe shes writing a book

• Haha

BigBlue2018

VIP Member
It’s interesting what u say cloud bec the one thing she never did was focus any attention on the couple who filmed themselves and that makes me suspicious in itself
Said I had buggered off for a break for a while and I have but still snooping. I may possibly have some info on this.

This insight was posted at the time said video was released and on multiple media channels and on here I'm sure.

1. The women looked suspiciously like someone 'modelling' either a Harvey branded fleece or JYY one. There was a picture and she did look very much like said women.

2. Many, many people said (again in the media and on here) the sofa that the couple were sat on looked identical to the one KP had in her rental.

Who knows, just saying.

See you soon chums. Right back to tennis at Queens!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow

MrsEms

VIP Member
Congratulations MrsEms hope your hub gets you something nice. Have a lovely day!
Aww thankyou. We just just give each other a card, I've had some flowers this morning which was lovely. I'll surprise him later by shaving my legs😉🤣

• Haha
  • Wow

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
Thankyou harri, I had a lovely day...apart from getting soaked and sunburnt whilst using the jetwash🤦‍♀️

I've just been over to the daily mail reading comments on a Katie story. Bunnycuddles was posting manically yesterday but the one post bunnycuddles said that they were one of Katie's paid trolls! They apologised for the over the top comments🤔 I've always suspected this but this could be interesting if proven.

Sorry I tried to get attach the post to my comment here but can't bloody do it, I'm bloody useless on my phone😔
Here's the comment. I saw it yesterday. It's a different account but the same name. Obviously someone trying to annoy the actual BunnyCuddles. This 1 is Bunny._cuddles & the fruit loop is Bunny..._cuddles or something like that. So very similar.

I think nobheads comment about not knowing when they'll be back may be him trying to be witty & clever 🙄. As in the song 'leaving on a jet plane, don't know when I'll be back again'

I can't get over her treatment of Harvey yesterday. It's so distressing 😭. She'll have fucked up his school routine, surrounded him with strangers to get her fucked up face on the telly, seen his reaction to the screen dropping near him & then instantly fucked off the second the camera stopped. Leaving whoever is his carer this week to deal with him. It makes me feel sick. We are told he has the mental capacity of a 7 year old. So try & imagine how a 7 year old would feel if that had just happened? He'll have no idea of where she's gone or when she's coming back 🤷. I do not know of any neurodiverse child or adult that does not like routine & a calm atmosphere, mine included. I cannot begin to think of the results for my children if I behaved like her. She is the cause of a lot of his issues. Why oh why can people not fucking see it? Why do supposedly intelligent interviewers insist on calling her a fantastic mum 🤷😡. It must be truly horrendous for those left to deal with Harvey when she pulls a stunt like that. Absolute selfish cunt she is 😡

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

peeko

VIP Member
Christ unheard of , Peeko being serious twice in one day. I have known lots of people with their own Business, and quite a few, decent people, No fault of their own , get in trouble, Do you know what those people say ? All they are worried about is paying their staff wages , Now if somebody can’t be arsed to pay their bills, it could make somebody else Bankrupt, cause people to lose their living ,
I cannot Believe how the Media accommodates this fucking thing, No other word for it , People’s lives could have been destroyed, Now let’s suppose it all crept up upon her , it wasn’t her fault? Then why rub peoples noses in it ? Ordinary decent people , Sorry Krusties , I may not like the woman, despise her, But it’s the media cunts who enable her who are worse , There isn’t a decent one amongst them,
Alex belfield , at least he isn’t scared , Fuck me dolly I hate this bitch , even you haven’t got a pot big enough , that cunt she’s with, we’ll just a gif

• Heart

Harrigan

VIP Member
Where’s Peeko today, does he work Saturdays? You’ve got to tell me a story.

I vaguely remember when Katie was singing to try and be the UK representative for Eurovision and she was pregnant and wore a skin tight pink jumpsuit or was it silver? Anyway she didn’t get through.

I was reading Kerry Katona was told to leave a haunted house by a spirit, not sure if it was gin or rum.

• Haha
  • Sick

Hampshire Hog

VIP Member
I’m fuming… so you can basically trash your home and then get it done up for free and filmed for tv. What world do we live in. I can’t believe the channel seemingly hasn’t done any research as the house is prices in name only. What about all the sewage over the grounds? 😡
So am I lucid, there are so many homeless people following COVID and people struggling to pay their rent or mortgage, and this piece of shite gets a dump she doesn’t live in done up for nothing 😡😡😡

• Angry

JakeM

VIP Member
If she had the face she deserved then they'd be nothing left...would've been bitch slapped so many times🤣
She looks like something you’d see on Hocus Pocus so not far off 😆

They do but also not to judge a book by it’s cover, a good heart is most needed. I don’t know if Katie was ever a nice person or what.
I agree, never judge a book by its cover but personally, I’ve always thought that Katie is vile and heartless.

• Heart

Ecosse

VIP Member
They had a lawyer on GMB on Monday, explaining why the perpetrators got off. The balance of proof for intent is a very high bar, apparently, and hard to convict on. I'd be surprised if there were grounds to appeal.
Who paid for the costs, I wonder? And who would fund an appeal?

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
Those pics she was doing with the Boysom was fucking awful,him as well why the fuck he got sucked in by that fucking ugly tramp I don’t know Fame? eventhough with old ex glamour tit model.They were so embarrassing and..🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Sick