Katie Price #41 "can anyone local do me a weave"? Skanky's begging makes us heave

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's a bad, bad obsession. She needs to stop with all the surgery now fgs, never happy!
Sadly for her she chose the route that Surgery Will Fix All, another batch to fix the disasters of the last one and thus it continues until the day they chuck it's corpe into the plastic recycling bin down at the tip. There is no fixing whats she's done to Herself and its nobody's fault except Her Own

Reactions: 17
Top bollock department πŸ˜‚ I’ve had about 2 hours sleep and that’s cheered me right up!
I can’t get my head around all the cosmetic work either but I guess she’s never had to learn to embrace whatever she sees as her imperfections before. It’s only the last few years all the work has caught up with her. She’s trying to plump, smooth and lift a face that’s so lumpy and stretched already she’s going to end up with her eyebrows in her ears and such a thick bubbly scar tissue around the edges of her face she’ll resemble Parsley the lion only waaay less cute.

View attachment 613815
...and Parsley was a 'very friendly lion'!

Night Mrs E 😘 hope you sleep ok in this heat & come back refreshed ready for more skanky shenanigans tomorrow 🀣
Wishing you a very Happy Birthday and hope you find some me time inbetween all your other responsibilities. Big πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸŽ‚ 🍾 πŸŽ‰ 🎈 XXX

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Flippin' 'eck Krustie Krew....I leave you all for 12hrs & come back to page 4 of a new thread that I won the title of 😳. Thank you very much 😘 I feel like I've made the Queen's birthday honours list πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘‘
I have to say, I'm a little surprised that Skanky has not made the list. Surely she deserves recognition for her services to exploiting her children, avoiding paying creditors, begging free surgery, continually lying, her effort in raising awareness of disabilities, her efforts to getting online trolls punished (but not herself), her tireless charitable work (can't think of any) 😴

🎢 Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday dear @Facehugger Happy Birthday to you πŸŽΆπŸŽ‚πŸŽ‰πŸŽπŸΉπŸΉπŸΉ

The comments on The Daily Fail article about her supposed upcoming 'beauty' treatments are plentiful & scathing. She'll be pleased she's getting interest. It matters not that it's all negative πŸ™„.
I would just like to politely suggest that included in the procedures is the very careful removal of the far too small & tight leggings that both Skanky & Crawl wear. There's no wonder she's not yet up duffed.... he's killed any swimmers by getting himself stuck in a pair of Bunny's jeggings πŸ₯΄.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Morning krusties hope you are all well.
And a very happy birthday to those of you who are celebrating yours today πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽŠπŸŽŠπŸŽŠπŸŽŠπŸŽŠβ€β€β€πŸΎπŸΎπŸΎ

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Briefly heading off topic........ @Facehugger the bloody traffic in & around our fair city yesterday nearly drove me bloody nuts! I expected to be 1.5hrs yesterday running errands.... 3.5hrs I was out for ☹.

• Wow
  • Sad
Top bollock department πŸ˜‚ I’ve had about 2 hours sleep and that’s cheered me right up!
I can’t get my head around all the cosmetic work either but I guess she’s never had to learn to embrace whatever she sees as her imperfections before. It’s only the last few years all the work has caught up with her. She’s trying to plump, smooth and lift a face that’s so lumpy and stretched already she’s going to end up with her eyebrows in her ears and such a thick bubbly scar tissue around the edges of her face she’ll resemble Parsley the lion only waaay less cute.

View attachment 613815
But will wear a wig like Dill

dill.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.