Katie Price #41 "can anyone local do me a weave"? Skanky's begging makes us heave

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve just seen in the DM that she’s wanting another facelift. Her face can’t get any tighter than it is now, surely?
I can't wait, she'll look hysterically funny! Where will her eyebrows go, will her nose get wider again, as for the fish lips and the fact her teeth don't fit in her mouth....comedy gold😁

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I did ask this Question before , nobody answered , What car does Carwash drive ?

Reactions: 7
I can't wait, she'll look hysterically funny! Where will her eyebrows go, will her nose get wider again, as for the fish lips and the fact her teeth don't fit in her mouth....comedy gold😁
They do say you get the face that you deserve. Remember how bad she looked after the botched facelift about two years ago? That will be the result at it’s best if she keeps on messing with her face.

They do say you get the face that you deserve. Remember how bad she looked after the botched facelift about two years ago? That will be the result at it’s best if she keeps on messing with her face.
They do but also not to judge a book by it’s cover, a good heart is most needed. I don’t know if Katie was ever a nice person or what.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
If she had the face she deserved then they'd be nothing left...would've been witch slapped so many times🤣

• Haha
If she had the face she deserved then they'd be nothing left...would've been witch slapped so many times🤣
She looks like something you’d see on Hocus Pocus so not far off 😆

They do but also not to judge a book by it’s cover, a good heart is most needed. I don’t know if Katie was ever a nice person or what.
I agree, never judge a book by its cover but personally, I’ve always thought that Katie is vile and heartless.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I’ve just seen in the DM that she’s wanting another facelift. Her face can’t get any tighter than it is now, surely?
Not quite right, she wants her whole bleeping body done!!! She's either barking mad or she's just trying to annoy
us again because she hasn't got anything to do. She is mega pissed that the court case didn't go her way and
the man was cleared!! So she is on the rampage, watch out, there is a Katie about!! (and breath!)

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Never, ever was she a good person. She was pregnant with Harvey on a chat show, I think Frank skinner. First time I took notice of her. Pregnant and drunk, short skirt, legs apart. Said she wasn't happy about being pregnant but whatever...it was awful. She's always been the same.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Recap:
The biggest troll ever is giving a lecture about trolling Harvey
They are bleeping off to a red zone for more plastic surgery
Skanky is releasing a book called Harvey and me about how amazing she is at being a mother

Heres my fave @Pom Bear pic from past thread
View attachment 613502
Thank you 🥰🤗😘💖 xx.
One pic for today so far ..Cole as Rab C Nesbitt 😄😘 xx.

Resizer_16234500931260.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Well you asked a question. 🤣
He hasn't got a car , have you ever known a young fella with money not to have a car? all borrowed off the forecourt, that lambchops is still for sale, do you know how many cars the Family Business has up for sale ? 11,Not Millionaire status is it ,? They haven't got a penny Between them , aah But you might sat she must be earning out of stephs packed lunch ,goes to the Receiver

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Pom you are very VERY lucky you don't have to pay for a new keyboard!!!!!
I managed NOT to spray it with coffee!
Loooooooool 😄😄❤🤗😘 xx.

He really does suit this attire. Well done pom xx🥰

I would soooooo love to see his face if he saw this! He's so vain he'd drop Katie like a burnt bollock
Loooool 😄 xx..
Thank you ❤🤗😘xx

I’m off to bed it’s very late so I wish you all a good night
Good night to you ❤🤗😘 xx

• Heart
Reactions: 12
He hasn't got a car , have you ever known a young fella with money not to have a car? all borrowed off the forecourt, that lambchops is still for sale, do you know how many cars the Family Business has up for sale ? 11,Not Millionaire status is it ,? They haven't got a penny Between them , aah But you might sat she must be earning out of stephs packed lunch ,goes to the Receiver
Funny you should say but my family are in the car buisness and they all have a nice car each...personal...not on the forecourt! Of course we borrow cars for occasions but they are not 'yours' as such.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.