Katie Price #41 "can anyone local do me a weave"? Skanky's begging makes us heave

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve just seen in the DM that she’s wanting another facelift. Her face can’t get any tighter than it is now, surely?
It's a bad, bad obsession. She needs to stop with all the surgery now fgs, never happy!

Reactions: 15
I'm sorry you'll have to explain what a grid post is and what has the head doneπŸ˜‚
Oh, on his Instagram feed, not the stories, he's on about how disappointing the court result was yesterday but the rest/anology he's trying to put across I don't get lol

Reactions: 11
Oh, on his Instagram feed, not the stories, he's on about how disappointing the court result was yesterday but the rest/anology he's trying to put across I don't get lol
Ahhh, ok. He's an illiterate twit. Never mind🀣

I'm retiring to my boudoir now ladies and gentlemen. The last trip to the wine cellar has got me slightly squiffy 🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
He's dressed better than Katie to be honestπŸ˜‚
Night all😘
night missus, sleep tite ,Go on ill sing you to sleep
Love is like candy on a shelf
you want to taste and help yourself
the sweetest things are there for you
help yourself, take a few
thats what I want you to do

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Well, it's a goodnight from me too! Exhausted from the Lozza and Skanky thread. Night night all, what will tomorrow bring ??? πŸ₯° πŸ₯° πŸ₯°

Loooooool πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ₯°πŸ€—πŸ˜˜ xx.

Seeing that it's now tomorrow..it's your tattle birthday! Happy Tattle Birthday to you my friend ,πŸ’–πŸ’•β€πŸ₯ƒπŸ‘½πŸΎπŸ’•πŸ₯°πŸ€—πŸ˜˜πŸ₯³ xx.
Love from Pom ,πŸ₯°πŸΎπŸ˜˜ xx.

View attachment 613709

Good night to you πŸ’•πŸ€—πŸ˜˜ xx
Was going to bed but a last minute love for this πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°..

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Well, it's a goodnight from me too! Exhausted from the Lozza and Skanky thread. Night night all, what will tomorrow bring ??? πŸ₯° πŸ₯° πŸ₯°
Yep I'm on that too, good to see you there πŸ’– also the Meghan thread, it's alot to read lol xx
Night night πŸ₯°πŸ€—πŸ˜˜ xx

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I’m going to try and sleep now I think I’ve caught up everywhere too.
Full time job keeping up with Big Lozza and her many faces/bodies…..

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Loooooool πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ₯°πŸ€—πŸ˜˜ xx.

Seeing that it's now tomorrow..it's your tattle birthday! Happy Tattle Birthday to you my friend ,πŸ’–πŸ’•β€πŸ₯ƒπŸ‘½πŸΎπŸ’•πŸ₯°πŸ€—πŸ˜˜πŸ₯³ xx.
Love from Pom ,πŸ₯°πŸΎπŸ˜˜ xx.

View attachment 613709

Good night to you πŸ’•πŸ€—πŸ˜˜ xx
Oh Pom, bless you my little corgi friend, thank you πŸ‘½πŸ€—β€πŸ˜˜ that's lovely, much better than all them soddin balloons and silly cake that skanky gets. I save my drink for tomorrow night 🀣πŸ₯ƒπŸ‘ xx

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Oh Pom, bless you my little corgi friend, thank you πŸ‘½πŸ€—β€πŸ˜˜ that's lovely, much better than all them soddin balloons and silly cake that skanky gets. I save my drink for tomorrow night 🀣πŸ₯ƒπŸ‘ xx
You're welcome πŸ₯°πŸ’•πŸ’–πŸΎπŸ₯³πŸ˜˜ xx.
Thank you very much πŸ’–β€πŸ₯°πŸ˜˜ xx.
I hate those balloon and cake things too, the balloons are over the top.
That's ok, I save you a few more for tomorrow if you fancy more than one πŸ₯ƒπŸ₯ƒπŸ₯ƒπŸ₯³πŸ’–❀πŸ₯°πŸ˜˜πŸΎπŸ€—πŸ˜˜

Was going to bed but a last minute love for this πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°..
Thank you πŸ’–β€πŸ₯°πŸ˜˜πŸ€—xx

• Heart
Reactions: 10
It's a bad, bad obsession. She needs to stop with all the surgery now fgs, never happy!
I cannot get my head around all this cosmetic enhancement in the name of vanity πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ twit's like Klattie flatus lipus fatus spend thousands of pounds and risk their lives just to end up looking ten times worse! I know there are genuine cases where there is a need due to medical issues but all these needless aesthetic procedures are a joke πŸ™„ I was never blessed in the top bollock department but I would never have undergone surgery to make them bigger, my ex did offer one year to buy me bigger boobs for Christmas and my answer to him was " if you get a penis enlargement I'll think about it" πŸ˜‰πŸ€­

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Top bollock department πŸ˜‚ I’ve had about 2 hours sleep and that’s cheered me right up!
I can’t get my head around all the cosmetic work either but I guess she’s never had to learn to embrace whatever she sees as her imperfections before. It’s only the last few years all the work has caught up with her. She’s trying to plump, smooth and lift a face that’s so lumpy and stretched already she’s going to end up with her eyebrows in her ears and such a thick bubbly scar tissue around the edges of her face she’ll resemble Parsley the lion only waaay less cute.

1623472369439.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Katie didn't read this then the fuckwit!

View attachment 613508
Are we forgetting that none of this applies to skanky and seemingly the Authorities let her do as she pleases anyway?

I’ve just seen in the DM that she’s wanting another facelift. Her face can’t get any tighter than it is now, surely?
Its navel is already behind it's left earhole so what next? Will it be able to hide it inside another fake ponytail?

They do say you get the face that you deserve. Remember how bad she looked after the botched facelift about two years ago? That will be the result at it’s best if she keeps on messing with her face.
Too late to repair the disaster area she's created in pursuit of "Perfection". It just gets uglier with the more layers you peel away :)

They do but also not to judge a book by it’s cover, a good heart is most needed. I don’t know if Katie was ever a nice person or what.
No Harrigan - its always been a hag and now the outside matches what's inside perfectly, ie warped, unpleasant and nasty. No amount of surgery can undo whats already there lurking

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Morning all I got in trouble yesterday so I will keep on thread subject

Re her obsession with cosmetic surgery as I said before it’s all she has. Rather than finding a skill or hobby or improving your knowledge or just trying to be a more giving person she needs to update herself to try and keep her man.

There is nothing wrong with trying to look your best but when you continually have cosmetic surgery it’s either an addiction or illness.

Has anyone seen Botched? I’ve only seen on You Tube some genuinely shocking cases and some very sick people ie lady wanting ribs removed to get a smaller waist. I mean there are people in the world still struggling to find food and clean water!

Have a good day everyone

Reactions: 19
Morning Krusties,just catching up…..bloody the cauldron will need emptying on MM…will have to call in pissbboilers removals.
Hmmmm wonder if there are number 2’s amongst the piss.πŸ€”πŸ€£

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.